The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future
Re: Curious! Would you fuck a bald woman?

Y not? I've personally done it with a bald girl b4. Not an Asian girl thou.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

Reminds me of the first female singer "Sinéad O'Connor" that I came across which is almost bald... But I like her song below...

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

KIV : wally888 owl888 waikeekee
Old 03-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
gajugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygajugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just want to get bald..
Old 03-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempLust View Post
Maybe it's just me but I find girls with crew cut short hair or bald pretty sexy and hot.

Sinead o'connor
Faye Wong in her earlier days
Natalie Portman
Demi Moore in GI Jane
There was even one major runway model that was bald and had a tattoo on her scalp

They all looked better than when they had tresses.
thanks for your input.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
I got to honestly admit, that I find it strange to screw a bald woman.

But then my technical lead was short, had a bob styled hair cut and had a strange odd shaped face... but I was getting horny every day at the office. I never thought I'd ever want to bonk her cause my default type are mainly long haired, slim and usually fair skinned ladies.

I remember when I went to NS and I had to shave my hair botak. I thought that I would look bad with short hair, then my sis actually told me that 'Kor, you must have the certain 'sei', then gals will like you'. Then she showed me a pic of myself smiling like I didn't give a damn that I was bald and I thought I looked better in the picture than I looked with some of my other pics with hair.

So some of it is about confidence. I think appearance will definitely be the first thing that will attract a guy to a girl. But there are lots of other factors that will influence whether a guy will sleep with, or continue to sleep with a girl. Like how fun she is in bed, and whether she turns him on, the so called elusive 'chemistry', that people always use to define stuff they can't explain.

If a girl can turn me on and make me feel horny for her, I don't really give a damn how she looks even if she falls outside my filter. She'll be getting lotsa bonk from me if she just asks.
lol.. but no hair to grab leh..
and i dun think guy will go to find a bald FL or WL..

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Allow me to mint a new abbreviation... COH... Cum On Head!!!
lol.. hahaha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
Y not? I've personally done it with a bald girl b4. Not an Asian girl thou.
yep.. its not much asian girl who want to go bald..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYTBigBoobLover View Post
Reminds me of the first female singer "Sinéad O'Connor" that I came across which is almost bald... But I like her song below...

well, i think a month after shaving, will b like that mah.. grow hair abit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajugu View Post
just want to get bald..
go go go!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
well, i think a month after shaving, will b like that mah.. grow hair abit..
Yup... With a bit of trimming...

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

Old 03-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Sis,since u in Africa,did u try African guy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Old 03-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
Why Just curious as her only

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yup... With a bit of trimming...
hmm.. i think after abit longer then trim la.. haha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
hmm.. no leh.. they dun like small gal..

Old 03-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
l
lol.. but no hair to grab leh..and i dun think guy will go to find a bald FL or WL..
Well you are right. Having said that, there were moments of 'no choice', where I picked some less attractive WL. But they were usually REALLY REALLY GOOD in bed. So I always RTF them after that

Sis, as long as you are sis, you don't have to worry that no guy will want you here on SBF. I think your message box is already flooded now after you post the thread in the 'Looking for free fuck' section

As for hair grabbing and pulling, I'm not really a fan of that, but I never had a girlfriend. Paid sex is probably different from real and horny sex.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmm.. i think after abit longer then trim la.. haha..
Do the 'african wax' lor...

Old 03-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
choi 3x touch wood..
i'm not doing chemo la..

just want to get bald..

I do not mind at all!
Old 03-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
Well you are right. Having said that, there were moments of 'no choice', where I picked some less attractive WL. But they were usually REALLY REALLY GOOD in bed. So I always RTF them after that

Sis, as long as you are sis, you don't have to worry that no guy will want you here on SBF. I think your message box is already flooded now after you post the thread in the 'Looking for free fuck' section

As for hair grabbing and pulling, I'm not really a fan of that, but I never had a girlfriend. Paid sex is probably different from real and horny sex.
usually less attractive equals to cheapo..
as lots of cheapo looking for cheapo, then the cheapo got higher gongfu skill..
are you that bad until no one want to be your GF? or maybe a designed GFE is better for you la..

Quote:
Do the 'african wax' lor...
what is african wax? enlighten me pleaseee...
Old 03-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
what is african wax? enlighten me pleaseee...
You are in Africa right? Go ask the local... LOL... Just kidding only because I can't ask you go Brazilian Wax since it's different part of human body mah...

Old 03-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
I do not mind at all!
thanks for your answer..

Quote:
You are in Africa right? Go ask the local... LOL... Just kidding only because I can't ask you go Brazilian Wax since it's different part of human body mah...
lol.. i will ask local to shave my head la..
no worries..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1