The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Of late I couldn't find Liping and Kele. Hope they didn't retire like XiaoXiao... :Fingers Crossed:

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 17-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ic3r3d is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

Wat if i'm riding a bike? Do I need to find a place like hotel?
Old 17-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ic3r3d is Cool - loads of Potential

HI,

Wat if I'm riding a bike, do i need to find a place like hotel? Do LB entertain bikers?
Old 17-05-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15813 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic3r3d View Post
HI,

Wat if I'm riding a bike, do i need to find a place like hotel? Do LB entertain bikers?
they will bring you to the many dark apots there. They know the terrain well. Just approach them bro no worries^^
enjoy relax and post fr ok
Old 18-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, Bro WOOHOO! Outdoors have always this knack of pushing Mr. Willy's sexcitement to the edge! :Grunt: :Grunt: :Grunt:

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

Old 18-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15813 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Oh yes, Bro WOOHOO! Outdoors have always this knack of pushing Mr. Willy's sexcitement to the edge! :Grunt: :Grunt: :Grunt:
Yeah I know you like it outdoorsXDD wahahahahahahhahahhaa!! makes you even wilder right??
Old 18-05-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

Yes~Yes~Yes~ gives moi that something extra, that boost, that rush.... Arrrggggh~ Ahhhhh~

Old 20-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
KkeisukeE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros, just back from CV (3:12am) to give my field report on my virgin try on LB.

Actually i had no intention of trying LBs, but after reading this thread on all the good reviews & feedbacks from the bros in SBF i decided to give it a shot. hehe

I went there alone at about 2am. Upon reaching the bend turning into the roundabout carpark i saw a grp of 3 LBs gathering together TCSS but they were not my type therefore i gave it a miss & drive forward to the pedestrian crossing area to seek for chio-er ones. Just nice when i reached, i saw a damn SUI LB alighting frm a vehicle, MINI skirt n a nice top with boots, face nt bad (7.5/10) xD~ was considering that one but i still gave it a miss too cause i saw a even prettier one up ahead at the ending part of the roundabout (8/10) standard. Without hesitation i called the LB to come over, ask the price, hop on to my vehicle & proceed to the her dark nest.

Her name's Xue Er. regulars i think should have heard of her before? the service was excellent i give it a 9/10. As she was not rushing things & allows nipple licking, carressing of the firm & nice boobs, groping of dick and some light kisses on the lips n other area. she definitely made my day. The whole process goes on for like 20mins or more i know damn long inbetween she even ask me to go over her place for more ACTION! maybe can try. Its like more wuhua then geylang and the service lagi good. all for $30. cap BJ HJ till you cummmmm.

Overall 8/10. Sweet pretty face. Look like one of the racequeen in SG. Satisfaction for me. Service Excellent. BJ can improve. A very chatty person definitely very comfortable to be with. GF feel. the skin fair n smooth. no 5cents 10cents. Unfortunately i accidentally deleted her NUMBER!! im definitely going back so if any bro interested can pm me for next trip.

And one more thing, all SBF LB lover BROS please up my reputation for more detailed reports in future. you can see this is my virgin post please give me some support & encouragement points. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Old 20-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
UndeaD80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KkeisukeE View Post
Hi all bros, just back from CV (3:12am) to give my field report on my virgin try on LB.

Actually i had no intention of trying LBs, but after reading this thread on all the good reviews & feedbacks from the bros in SBF i decided to give it a shot. hehe

I went there alone at about 2am. Upon reaching the bend turning into the roundabout carpark i saw a grp of 3 LBs gathering together TCSS but they were not my type therefore i gave it a miss & drive forward to the pedestrian crossing area to seek for chio-er ones. Just nice when i reached, i saw a damn SUI LB alighting frm a vehicle, MINI skirt n a nice top with boots, face nt bad (7.5/10) xD~ was considering that one but i still gave it a miss too cause i saw a even prettier one up ahead at the ending part of the roundabout (8/10) standard. Without hesitation i called the LB to come over, ask the price, hop on to my vehicle & proceed to the her dark nest.

Her name's Xue Er. regulars i think should have heard of her before? the service was excellent i give it a 9/10. As she was not rushing things & allows nipple licking, carressing of the firm & nice boobs, groping of dick and some light kisses on the lips n other area. she definitely made my day. The whole process goes on for like 20mins or more i know damn long inbetween she even ask me to go over her place for more ACTION! maybe can try. Its like more wuhua then geylang and the service lagi good. all for $30. cap BJ HJ till you cummmmm.

Overall 8/10. Sweet pretty face. Look like one of the racequeen in SG. Satisfaction for me. Service Excellent. BJ can improve. A very chatty person definitely very comfortable to be with. GF feel. the skin fair n smooth. no 5cents 10cents. Unfortunately i accidentally deleted her NUMBER!! im definitely going back so if any bro interested can pm me for next trip.

And one more thing, all SBF LB lover BROS please up my reputation for more detailed reports in future. you can see this is my virgin post please give me some support & encouragement points. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

want to up u but cannot leh
how come?
Old 20-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

dunno maybe because i not enough post? i go read the rules & regulation. sorry still new to the reputation points system.
Old 21-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

Brothers out there without transport & wanna try out LBs do PM me to deal. I already had some PMs for this so yup. While service last. PM me. Cheers to LBs!!
Old 21-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

I don't think alot of the LBs there drives. Unless you damn lucky. Pretty ones like Xue Er don't drive lol. i duno about the 2 other hot ones Angel & maggie? i believe they don't too. Unless you damn lucky.
Old 22-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Tomorrow (fri) 12 am i got a request to go CV any bro wanna tag along can pm me arrange.
Old 24-05-2008, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

with the help of bro KkeisukeE, i manage to have my first bj by jialing at CV.

As i do not own a car, i decide to contact KkeisukeE and ask to rent for his van for $30 to send me to CV and try the sistas there. This does not include of ferrying home. He drop me off outside Loyang and i take night rider to city as i live on the west. therefore need to change to another night rider.

A bit warm behind and a bit uncomfortable for jialing.. but overall this does not affect the service of jialing.. intially want to try xue er but change my mind to jialing..

Her boob is nice to suck and tender. her voice very sultry...and her cfm eyes is omg beautiful... thanks KkeisukeE for granting my wish to have a session with jialing with CV.

After the session, chat with xue er and she told us a lot of another girls .. not bad, will try once again when the vitamin M recovered.

the damage is $40-jialing
$30 - renting of van
$3.50 night rider home
part of the $52 on student concession to CV.

the overall experience is priceless.
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 24-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

Actually ystd when i went with calex i helped you guys ask for the contacts already but she said not to be given out to other people. If want go straight down to CV find em. Bros that pm me for the contacts sorry but i can't give it out. Xue er's usual spot is at the end of the roundabout last carpark.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1