The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
smashin

Old 10-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 19
Assho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to behold
Re: Movies for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyboy View Post
Hi Bro Mastodonman,

up you my humble 10 points.

Hope I can place more orders via here...

Taken 1

Taken 2

Taken 3

Thanks in advance...!!
Yup.. I'm also looking for these as well as non-stop (Liam Neeson) and one of his latest I cant remember..something about tombstone.

Also Wolverine will be nice...

Thanks
Old 10-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assho View Post
Yup.. I'm also looking for these as well as non-stop (Liam Neeson) and one of his latest I cant remember..something about tombstone.

Also Wolverine will be nice...

Thanks
Taken "series" and the above-mentioned (including A Walk Among The Tombstones) can be downloaded as torrents from yts.ag
Old 10-02-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
https://mega.nz/#!KosCkSJC

Key !dHHnizJB5WNkWu_CcNsaChd5jlofU4ft4bXnH5cbyV8
can repost...it is taken off. Tks

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Bump Up this thread
Old 11-02-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 20
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Movies for download

1) The Wolverine - Silver Samurai

https://mega.nz/#!E5tiwSzb!-RbSCoLSt...-0i-7Pc_6_Yec4

I think it should be uploaded like this...
Hope it works...!!

Last edited by lovelyboy; 11-02-2016 at 10:44 PM. Reason: wrong url link...
Old 11-02-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute

2) GI Joes - Rise of Cobra

https://mega.nz/#!gs8iGTxY!VfmaEwinc...dgNHtQem r7tI

I'm trying out how Mega works...

can someone try and let me know..?

Last edited by lovelyboy; 11-02-2016 at 10:45 PM. Reason: wrong url link...
Old 11-02-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silk_magic View Post
can repost...it is taken off. Tks

https://mega.nz/#!CoNVjSbb!gdix_mUDH...gCvuuSZw jeu8
Old 11-02-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

3) GI Joes - Retaliation

https://mega.nz/#!RwswEAAY!R6bVe-Up1...EFf0RxuAVNm6XE

I hope this is the one link with encryption key given...!!
Old 12-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
Endex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

@ Lovelyboy, you links are fine. Thanks
Old 12-02-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 22
twzsys is a name known to alltwzsys is a name known to alltwzsys is a name known to alltwzsys is a name known to alltwzsys is a name known to alltwzsys is a name known to all

Download all the HD movies from here..

https://yts.ag/
Old 12-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

4) Bourne 1 - Bourne Identity

https://mega.nz/#!40NS1JYb!Rzq7prlON...5hnWqC-XrHLbDQ

Glad to know the movie links are working...!
the movies I shared, some have subtitles, some not...

Do bear with me...!!

I'm still waiting for TS to respond with Taken series !!!

Last edited by lovelyboy; 12-02-2016 at 08:37 PM. Reason: wrong name
Old 12-02-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wow....the link is down so fast

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old 12-02-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

5) Bourne 2 - The Bourne Supremacy

https://mega.nz/#!0wkAAKbZ!mGXgPG7do...TQJCb78h M4nE
Old 12-02-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
can repost please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1