The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
lisa, sheena

Old 14-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bj7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by fair fair View Post
Bro, please pm to me the recommendation list as there alot to chose from SNN list. Thanks
me too.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros........can we shake hand with those gals?
Old 15-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

crazyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to see Emily few days back.
When call her to make appointment, she was so fierce n lansi but when meet-up she was so nice n horny. Nice d cup boobs, great blowjob in toilet until I cum. Shot all over her body bcos I pull out when about to cum. Ha ha

Proceed to bed for round 2. She start with BJ while my 2 fingers already inside her Mei Mei and another hand busy press her boobs. This lady really can please you but you need to talk nicely to her. I finger her until she betahan n request me to stop.

Cap and she start with cowgal position, she rode me fast while view her boobs keep sway up n down, up n down. Push her down and fuck her missionary, pull out my dick and use 2 fingers to fuck her again but she keep grabbing my bro and insert her Mei Mei again. Feel like cumming soon so ask her to BJ until I cum. After few mins BJ, I did cum in her mouth n she swallow it all.

Nice experience to see a gal swallow my sperm.

Overall I rate her 7.5/10
She got thr look, nice boons, a bit skinny for me, nice tatoo also, not much ass, great BJ n CIM, no anal, GFE high,

No plan to look for her as got many more gals in my list
Last but no least, thanks Sucknehneh
Old 16-03-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyking View Post
When call her to make appointment, she was so fierce n lansi but when meet-up she was so nice n horny. Nice d cup boobs, great blowjob in toilet until I cum. Shot all over her body bcos I pull out when about to cum. Ha ha

Proceed to bed for round 2. She start with BJ while my 2 fingers already inside her Mei Mei and another hand busy press her boobs. This lady really can please you but you need to talk nicely to her. I finger her until she betahan n request me to stop.

Cap and she start with cowgal position, she rode me fast while view her boobs keep sway up n down, up n down. Push her down and fuck her missionary, pull out my dick and use 2 fingers to fuck her again but she keep grabbing my bro and insert her Mei Mei again. Feel like cumming soon so ask her to BJ until I cum. After few mins BJ, I did cum in her mouth n she swallow it all.

She got thr look, nice boons, a bit skinny for me, nice tatoo also, not much ass, great BJ n CIM, no anal, GFE high,

so far i only know 2 gals swallow sperm, Emily and Maz
Old 16-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fair fair View Post
Bro, please pm to me the recommendation list as there alot to chose from SNN list. Thanks
you can browse through all the earlier FRs written by some bros here, quote or multi quote them as reference here.
Old 16-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can share latest sara (violet) hp no,oledi lost ctc with her...plzz
Old 17-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcFucker View Post
Originally Posted by mnbmnb View Post
Name: ICE
Race: CKT
Boob: B Cup
Pussy: quite ketat
Face:6.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 non stop
Damage:RM250
GFE: High

Got her sometime day back and she guided me to her regular hotel. Reach there, proceed to bath and clean up, naked and lie on the bed...lol. Since we are in budget hotel and lots of raid recently so request her start job.

Suck her tits while rubbing her pussy until a bit wet, then masuk jari and finger fuck her and i keep doing that which she just lie down and syok. signal her to BJ me, her BJ not bad and she keep BJ until I ask for stop.

then proceed to fuck her missionary, since I'm the one who are rushing so I fuck very fast, meaning my tempo very fast and she moan softly. then ask her cowgal me which she start with slow and slowly up the tempo.

Last position, Doggy here I really doggy her kau kau untll she really moan and moan. keep the fast paste for around 5 mins and unload...when i took out my didi, can only see she is WET WET WET.

pay and fetch her back.

Don't Pm her for her ctc, I bought my list from sucknehneh

i want this FL in the list,
nice FR, thank you.
Old 17-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

nissanskyliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kind bro here can pm me some CKT contact ?
1st timer here.... PLSSSS
Old 17-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanskyliner View Post
any kind bro here can pm me some CKT contact ?
1st timer here.... PLSSSS
Fastest way is to but from [email protected]
Most of us get the contact from him, you may browse this thread about his list
Old 18-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

sukamain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepetface View Post
Fastest way is to but from [email protected]
Most of us get the contact from him, you may browse this thread about his list
Brother, don't waste your time asking for contact. Even if given, they are highly regular full time girls. If you want excitement, thrills and wet chick.... get from [email protected]. That way is the fastest way and then you are on the way bonking. I am sharing this with my personal experience with SNN n he will assist you to the arrangement. Lekas2 oooh ! They dnt wait !
Old 18-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

abcFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongbud View Post
I bought the list from SNN for quite a while a go but just managed to fuck few of the FL, so far tested Sheila, Sara, Emily and today sharing my FR on Angel.

FL Name: angel
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10, petite
Boobs: 8/10, nice natural C CUP
BBBJ:8/107
Fingering: Disn't ask
Daty: Didn't ask
GFE: 8/10 – this one good
Rush: Slow and steady
WIR: Sure
Damage: RM200

Skip all the talking and raba raba, after wash then proceed to bed....

When I just lay down on the bed, without further delay she keeps SLUPS SLUPS my dick…nice BJ and I almost explode if I allow me to blow me.
Signal to fuck her since I was rushing for meeting, she wear the CD on my little brother. Start with missionary, insert and slowly pump until her pussy wet. Now start to pump her faster, then more faster and faster. She start to moan louder each time I push in deep.

Change to doggy style but this position on for 1 to 2 mins as she feels uncomfortable. Apa lagi, ask for cowgal and is time to enjoy the boobs view. I let me do the work, just lay down and she start to ride me slow and steady. I can feel she increase her speed and the moan getting louder and louder. Really nice to see her boobs (shake shake here, shake shake there). After 5 mins wild extreme cowgirl ride, my little couldn’t hold anymore and shots out all the water.

Don’t pm me for her ctc, I bought all my list from sucknehneh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger625 View Post
Sorry for this short FR...u will know why as u read along.

Just had a wonderful experience with Sara. Cut long story short...she's a GEM!!!Overall, 9/10 with high rating for GFE 11/10. Texted her yesterday & what I liked was she's so biz like that I juz have to admire her ways.My expectation was that if a FL shows that u know how to be in control will surely know how to please your customer.And damn, was I SO NOT dissappointed. It was so evident that she tried hard to give me a pleasant experience WITHOUT actually showing that she's trying (hope that makes sense!). For me that's high quality man...! The only let down was that 2/3 thru our 'date' (I arranged for 6 hrs) got a text from my CEO to run thru some papers again for a Board mtg tomorrow morning which I'm presenting! My fault for choosing bad timing to cheong! (what to do...brothers in this thread makes me so 'gatal' after reading the FR on her). Next time must make note to choose time more conducive to be naughty! Hence, that's also why this FR is short or not
comprehensive (typing this while resting before taking shower to go back to
office, otherwise I may reek of suspicious smells..ha ha)

Will not hesitate to 'engage' her again & soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyjimson View Post
Few months back, I called twice her but never make any appointment due to schedule conflict. Recently call her again, mahal she banned me n said I kacau kacau only. Tried to convince her but she don accept. Thanks SNN assistance to clarify with her.

FL Name: Emily
Race: CKT
Face: 7/10, she has quite pretty face
Body: 7/10, skinny, she has tattoo over her body n hand... Roses
Boobs: 7/10, Big
Ass: 6/10
BBBJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10,
Skin: 7/10
CIM: Yes, 2nd shot she swallow
Anal: BIG NO, I try to convince her let me fuck her ass haha
Damage: RM300
WIR: Not so soon

Bonk this lady last week, arrange the meeting at subang where she recommend a hotel. First impression of her, pretty face with big boobs.. She got tattoo on her right hand n body, Roses

Go in the room, chit chat... Proceed to bathroom n wash ... She start blowjob me for good 10 mins until i almost cum, stop her and I suck her tits while another hand playing her pussy. Her pussy really wet n I start insert my finger n do the job, she keep moan very load... Insert another finger n keep the speed faster until she cum. Request her blow me until I cum...yeah I cum in her mouth.

2nd shot...fuck her missionary for 10 mins, request her to ride me hard while I enjoy her boobies. She keep saying"fuck fuck fuck"...Oh ya her boobs is man made, can feel something hard inside. She rode her for 5 mins until she sweats. Change to doggy and I bang her slow fast slow fast. She keep asking me fuck her fast but I insists. Damn nice to see a gal begged unfuck her, after 15 mins, I bang her hard. I try convince her let me fuck her asshole but decline. Before I cum, fast fast pull out the condom n request her blow me until I cum... This time she swallow my cum... YEAKKKK n I feel GELI when saw her swallow in front of me. DENG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenplayboy View Post
First Anal FR from me

Name : Linda
Body : 6/10
Face : 7/10
Boobs : 7/10
Pussy : juicy, allow finger
BBBJ :8/10
CIM : Allow but i don't have the chance
FJ : 7/10.
Anal : Yes, first time
Catbath : Ok
DATY : never try
GFE : High
Damage : RM250 include room + RM50 tips
WIR: No, I still have many FL yet to try

I have tried to contact her quite some time until on day she message me and asked me to main...Lol

Round 1, Chit chat to break the ice, as usual start with BJ, she really can suck lol, start FJ with missionary and fuck her hard since she hints me can do 2 shots if I cum too fast. True enough she finish me off less then 3 mins with cowgal position.

Round 2, Rest for 20 mins, Asking her to BJ me while I finger her, proceed to play FJ, this round we do Anal, syok first time Anal. Really ketat her hole, first anal with doggy style for 5 mins, then request her to change post since I don't know which post for for anal. let her take the control, i'm too excited with anal, settle less then 10 mins for 2nd shots.

Thanks sucknehneh for the contact, really worth my money spent to buy the list from sucknehneh.
Brothers, i have bought the list from sucknehneh and above all the freelance I had and more that don't have FR here. To be safe i'll cheong the ladies with FR first. Thanks all sifus for all the detail FR.
Old 19-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukamain View Post
Brother, don't waste your time asking for contact. Even if given, they are highly regular full time girls. If you want excitement, thrills and wet chick.... get from [email protected]. That way is the fastest way and then you are on the way bonking. I am sharing this with my personal experience with SNN n he will assist you to the arrangement. Lekas2 oooh ! They dnt wait !
i agreed with you statement bro sukamain
SNN really helps me a lots when I'm new
Old 19-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

poipoi2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybozz View Post
i agreed with you statement bro sukamain
SNN really helps me a lots when I'm new
Same comment on snn list
Old 20-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Newaisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyking View Post

Hi Crazyking,
Great to see the detail Fr on Emily the CKT at subang jaya
Old 20-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

kennyjimson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcFucker View Post
Brothers, i have bought the list from sucknehneh and above all the freelance I had and more that don't have FR here. To be safe i'll cheong the ladies with FR first. Thanks all sifus for all the detail FR.
Go for Linda if you want do everything like cum in mouth, anal , fingering, grat BJ and first b cup.

Syikin more to great GFE, can chat, great BJ n fuck job.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1