The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: A sexily attractive hotie from Yi Tiao Long

Quote:
Originally Posted by timebox1 View Post
Did she speaks French ?
She only speak french to the guy she likes bery much. Those guys who are young, clean and pleasant looking, she only kiss and open her mouth a bit but no tongue fight (ser wen).

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
She only speak french to the guy she likes bery much. Those guys who are young, clean and pleasant looking, she only kiss and open her mouth a bit but no tongue fight (ser wen).
Bro Ale88,

Pardon my ignorance, how you know she only kiss those young, clean and pleasant looking guys? Thought most WLs would prefer these criteria too..
No wonder I didn't receive..
Old 02-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Bro Ale88,

Pardon my ignorance, how you know she only kiss those young, clean and pleasant looking guys? Thought most WLs would prefer these criteria too..
No wonder I didn't receive..
I am considered pleasant, clean and young according to many wl but no wl say I am yandao. Mi Yuan onli open her mouth and kissed me on rtf but no tongue engagement de (没有舌吻). I have buds who are something like me can only kiss with open mouth onli oso. And I have buds who are ugly looking and 2 are quite young but look like Ah Pek (never young b4 type) confirmed to me she dun allow kissing let alone open mouth or speak frenchie. Some she onli allow kiss without even open mouth. So depends on her. Some samsters here mistaken open mouth kissing as 舌吻! And reported wrongly! Muahahaha!!!

So if bruddars who are young, pleasant and clean looking, she may open her mouth to kiss you but 舌吻 is entirely a different issue for her. Try your luck to demand for it and see if she gives you lor. If u dun wanna spent $150 on her bery bery average rabba rabba & macam rojak svc, go else where with your hard earned $$$ better lah. There are many SYT who can provide GFE vibes and better svc lor. At the end of the day, it is entirely your prerogative.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If u dun wanna spent $150 on her bery bery average rabba rabba & macam rojak svc, go else where with your hard earned $$$ better lah. There are many SYT who can provide GFE vibes and better svc lor.
Thanks for the advice.
Don't know who is that lucky guy you mentioned that she likes very much got french from her..
Old 02-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Thanks for the advice.
Don't know who is that lucky guy you mentioned that she likes very much got french from her..
I oso not sure who is this guy but my intel told me there is one guy de!

Old 02-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I oso not sure who is this guy but my intel told me there is one guy de!
Confirm is not Moses or Mark lor...
Old 02-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Aiyah, bruddar, heck care about her lah as she is not the only cai in GL jungle. There are many more out there who are prettier and better svc than her de! Our big bruddar CK oredi named so many a few weeks ago. There are many other wl more than willing to earn Mark's or Mosses' $$$ de!

Old 03-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Not Eagles also.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 16
timebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
If you mean if we kissed passionately....
If I say yes, she will be under lots of pressure from bros.
Cheers.
Thank you for the reply..Anyway, you could have been one of those selective ones..
Old 03-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

L16 h45a
Wl - Xiao min
Boobs- I think b+
Bbbj- very power
Cat bath - good
Fj- Tried serveral position
Overall- good service, no rush

Wl- wawa (not sure from which house, ordered from 1645a)

Provide back massage with oil prior to action start. Plus point
Boobs- I think should be b+
Cat bath- very shiok
Bbbbj- very good
Fj- abit loose tough, maybe too many lubricants applied
Overall- good, can consider rtf
Old 03-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by timebox1 View Post
Thank you for the reply..Anyway, you could have been one of those selective ones..
Treat a lady (even a WL) with respect and gentlemanly care will get you far.
Cheers.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gentlemonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried San San from 1651 last month only managed to get around to this FR today. I'm pretty new at this so hope the brothers out there enjoy this FR.

Saw San San at Gordon's place when I took my friend there for his de-virginisation was low on Vitamin M so I sat in the waiting room while he did the deed. The moment I saw her I knew that I had to have her soon, so when pay day came around I made my way to Gordon's and asked for the beautiful San San.

She is quite possibly one of the prettiest girls I have ever done the deed with, smooth white skin that makes you want to lick her from head to toe stopping at regular intervals to bask in her beauty. Her pussy is almost as gorgeous as she is and it took alot of will power not to break my rule and paint her pussy with my tongue.

Gorgeous she may be some bros may find her service lacking slightly as she is not really well aquainted with the art of love making, she tries hard but can learn a little about how to slow things down slightly instead of trying to swallow penis whole from the get go. gave her some pointers and hopefully when I rtf she will show some marked improvement in that department.

Fucking her is pretty damn awesome though coz she knows how to look up in the mirror and give the most awesome sex face ever AV style. She is super personable when you take the time to talk to her and some may take her inexperience and lack of confidence as being cold. Take it from me tho it is worth the effort to get to know her coz when she opens up it makes the whole session that much more enjoyable.

Looks: 9/10 Really super gorgeous girl
Body: 7/10 A little love handles but nice ass to doggie
Boobs: 7/10 B cups (nice handfuls)
BBBJ: 5/10 She was all effort no technique DPing the hell outta my little bro but need to take the time to build the moment. (I have faith she will improve though.
FJ: 9/10 Making love to such a beautiful girl is always awesome, the fact that she knows how to work the mirrors and position herself well just makes things even better.
Catbath: 6/10 SOP
Overall: 8/10 biased coz we had a little connection (which is most likely good marketing on her part)
RTF: Most Definitely
Old 04-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemonster View Post
Tried San San from 1651 last month only managed to get around to this FR today. I'm pretty new at this so hope the brothers out there enjoy this FR.

Saw San San at Gordon's place when I took my friend there for his de-virginisation was low on Vitamin M so I sat in the waiting room while he did the deed. The moment I saw her I knew that I had to have her soon, so when pay day came around I made my way to Gordon's and asked for the beautiful San San.

She is quite possibly one of the prettiest girls I have ever done the deed with, smooth white skin that makes you want to lick her from head to toe stopping at regular intervals to bask in her beauty. Her pussy is almost as gorgeous as she is and it took alot of will power not to break my rule and paint her pussy with my tongue.

Dear Bro

I had a session with SAN SAN approximately 2 weeks since her arrival and did not post a FR on her as she's really average overall except for her captivation sharp face features which is rather elegant and looks pretty cool.
Below is a short FR on my episode with her

Looks: 75 /100
Body: 70/100
FR: Brief pecks on the lips
AR: Didnt ry
Shower: Routine SOP 60/100
Boobs: B maybe
Skin: Fair and smooth
Catbath: 60 /100
Make Love: Pretty standard stuff nothing extra ordinary 65 /100 ( can be improved as she's pretty accomodating but you can just sensed that thats no chemistry and that she's just playing along with you ). Honest opinion
Doggie was pretty nice as she have a nice buttock for that position.
Overall Session: 65 / 100
RTF : Maybe after she learn the ropes better i guess, many more to try

Gorgeous she may be some bros may find her service lacking slightly as she is not really well aquainted with the art of love making, she tries hard but can learn a little about how to slow things down slightly instead of trying to swallow penis whole from the get go. gave her some pointers and hopefully when I rtf she will show some marked improvement in that department.

Fucking her is pretty damn awesome though coz she knows how to look up in the mirror and give the most awesome sex face ever AV style. She is super personable when you take the time to talk to her and some may take her inexperience and lack of confidence as being cold. Take it from me tho it is worth the effort to get to know her coz when she opens up it makes the whole session that much more enjoyable.

Looks: 9/10 Really super gorgeous girl
Body: 7/10 A little love handles but nice ass to doggie
Boobs: 7/10 B cups (nice handfuls)
BBBJ: 5/10 She was all effort no technique DPing the hell outta my little bro but need to take the time to build the moment. (I have faith she will improve though.
FJ: 9/10 Making love to such a beautiful girl is always awesome, the fact that she knows how to work the mirrors and position herself well just makes things even better.
Catbath: 6/10 SOP
Overall: 8/10 biased coz we had a little connection (which is most likely good marketing on her part)
RTF: Most Definitely
I have given an opinion on this lady, nothing malicious just my frank and candd experience with her.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gentlemonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
I have given an opinion on this lady, nothing malicious just my frank and candd experience with her.
Bro I think that we are all entitled to our opinion, heres to hoping that she improves her service standard, then we might have a genuine gem on our hands hahahahaha
Old 06-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ShaneLenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L20H58 G Liza

L20H58 G Liza

Mission Insertion Date/Time : 4th July @ about 1400hrs Local Time

Name : Liza

Face : A lot of white powder.Close inspection leaves me unable to define her age.Whole package SUGGESTS a very young girl!

Height : About 1.65m.Very petite and small-sized.*coff coff*like a secondary school girl with nubs.

Body : 8/10(Slim body with creamy white and smooth skin.2 nipples look like CHERRY.decent A Nubs with UBER NICE ASS!)

Boobs : 7/10(A Cup.Perky A Cup with nice brown nipples.Good for sucking.)

Shower : 7/10(SOP washing.Fun and tantalising.)

French : 8/10(Very accomodating.)

Cat Bath: 10/10(Very nice tongue.FUCKING AMAZING TONGUE.First time in my 30 years i met a TONGUE LIKE THIS!)

BBBJ: 8/10(Very fun to roleplay with her as a gakusei.She behave like a young,sweet schoolgirl who is just wild to try out sex!)

Cunt Licking: 6/10(She never wash properly.Hae Bee Hiam!)

AR: 6/10(I never ask but her Boss order her to do.So i let her do a little bit to show her Boss.She don't like doing AR.)

FJ: 9/10(I am 6.5" x 5".I find her tight!Missionary and Cowgirl was SOP.She knew wat i wanted to do was Doggie while admiring her AMAZING FAIR PERKY ASS.)

GFE:7/10(A bit forced.Sometimes give the impression she buay song do this job.I tink someone order her to talk and act like an innocent schoolgirl to hook old men,but she dun really want to.HOWEVER,when in bed,SHE IS GODDAMN SMOKING HOT AND WILD AND FUN!)

Massage: Not included

Dmg : $150/60min/1shot

RTF: No,i can probably find similar standard for a lower price.

Last edited by ShaneLenny; 06-07-2012 at 02:12 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1