The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Then wat to do??? Or else we go with them some other place lah, quickly ask your runner for recommendations leh, I dowan to go there with no plans in mind, then everytime waste a lot of time there wondering where to go next

Its 91 or 61 or 51?? sigh....lost track of your conquests liao

Cheerios.....SS08
SS08,

Yesterday morning my bx bought me to D11, it's another park same as "SUOI TIEN" quite a nice place too....Nite time bring my bx to "CAT Dang" to celebrate her birthday, She was happy!!! My Task hence ended.......

It's 91 lah.......think U havent seen her before, going to ask her to come to Khach san tonite....

Waiting for you guys to come....

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)

Last edited by v.killers; 20-09-2007 at 06:41 PM.
Old 20-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hello all,

Sorry, busy these days (Job and Family).
Still in Sin. Will be back there on Mid of Oct.

Hello Vk,

So fast cheong to HCM liao, never wait for main body har?
hahaha.......

Best Best Regards
Long
Hello Long,

Bo pian, due to my bx birthday that why I came here first....

But still will wait for the main body arrive then go cheong together.... now just spending time with her...

Anyone want to go "Dalat" ?? thinking of going there during weekend, Friday evening go and return on the Sunday nite.....

Old 20-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro SS08 and VK, i already planned to go suoi tien and told my gf. Anyway i will contact you guys in saturday evening to confirm your lastest plan.

Going back sillypore tomorrow afternoon (USA time)...
After HCM trip will be busy sianing the gals in sillypore liao...

1) a sg gal i know from century
2) a viet from 51 (Hope she still around by than)
3) a viet from century
4) a pinoy from FA

All asking me to contact them when i reach sillypore.... probably treating me as 'Robert'
Hey KT,

Hope to see you in HCMC soon.....Wow, so many girls, guess you will be damn busy when U are back in sillypore....

Got time sms me to cheong in sillypore hor.....heeheee

Cheers

Old 21-09-2007, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
SS08,

Yesterday morning my bx bought me to D11, it's another park same as "SUOI TIEN" quite a nice place too....Nite time bring my bx to "CAT Dang" to celebrate her birthday, She was happy!!! My Task hence ended.......
The place in D11 is Dam Sen ... my bro ask me to go there also. I did post it here sometimes back.

CAT DANG is a good family oriented place for b'day celebration.. cheap some more. In Apr, my gf invited 30 guest for her b'day... eat and drink... only about S$150
Old 21-09-2007, 03:01 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey KT,

Hope to see you in HCMC soon.....Wow, so many girls, guess you will be damn busy when U are back in sillypore....

Got time sms me to cheong in sillypore hor.....heeheee

Cheers
Bro VK, see you in HCM soon. I just reach home (Sillypore).
Contacted the pinoy.... but will not be able to meet her liao. She going back phil next wkday when i am in HCM. -1 gal to 'ON'.
Old 21-09-2007, 03:03 AM
Samster

Double posting
Old 21-09-2007, 03:04 AM
Samster

Triple posting
Old 21-09-2007, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro VK, see you in HCM soon. I just reach home (Sillypore).
Contacted the pinoy.... but will not be able to meet her liao. She going back phil next wkday when i am in HCM. -1 gal to 'ON'.
KT,

See U soon in HCMC, so fast got someone to "ON" liao....so good

Call my new number when U are here.....had pm U already...

Cheers

VK

Old 21-09-2007, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Club 27 where got such good looking gers????: let you guess one more time....hehehehehehehe......
Got my PM?? unfortunately my flight tomorrow

Since 1 more guess than might as well hantam all - Volcano, MGM, X-Club, Windy, Apolcalypse, Catwalk???? Dun tell us its in Hanoi hor....

Still not right I give up liao......might as well wait for you to bring us there ^_^

Cheerios.....SS08
Old 21-09-2007, 08:14 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

CAT DANG is a good family oriented place for b'day celebration.. cheap some more. In Apr, my gf invited 30 guest for her b'day... eat and drink... only about S$150
Cat Dang altho cheap but sometimes really too hot & humid, you should try out Sao Cafe, prices slightly higher but at least fully air-conditioned & new...

BT's bx cafe is called CAT CAT at least they play all our kind of songs...including mandarin pop...

Cheerios.....SS08
Old 21-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Long,

Bo pian, due to my bx birthday that why I came here first...

But still will wait for the main body arrive then go cheong together.... now just spending time with her...

Anyone want to go "Dalat" ?? thinking of going there during weekend, Friday evening go and return on the Sunday nite....
Dun bluff lah BIL, got birthday no birthday you always go earlier and cum back later than us

My bx ask me to go Dalat this trip leh, yours got ask or not?? Dun think can as timing too tight, unless we head there sunday morning & cum back monday night, not worth it as too rush will sms you later..

ZARYL - if you are reading this, sms me your room number so I know where to wake you tomorrow morning.....

Cheerios.....SS08
Old 21-09-2007, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexbuckle View Post
Long,

ok la.... very busy and tiring in hanoi cos of new store opening.
yes yes, still go there... and yes, this time back hcmc will get her phone no... kakakaka... so how u and reservist? rem to bring back badminton racket hor...
Lex,

Me fine.
Better get her number fast.
Soon maybe I will move to Hanoi liao.
Maybe after Dec or .... still unsure.

VK,

Chime ley, which BX you were saying har?
You too many liao la. hahaha......

Best best Regards
Long
Old 21-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Club 27 where got such good looking gers???? let you guess one more time....hehehehehehehe......
You're the clubbing man hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
Think we share the same taste. Moreover, personally, I prefer Viets to PRC and Thai. Have a nice day. Miss HCM very very much...
A hole is a hole no matter young or old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexbuckle View Post
Long,
ok la.... very busy and tiring in hanoi cos of new store opening.
yes yes, still go there... and yes, this time back hcmc will get her phone no... kakakaka... so how u and reservist? rem to bring back badminton racket hor...
Lex, too much bonking, that's why tired.

Quote:
Dun bluff lah BIL, got birthday no birthday you always go earlier and cum back later than us. My bx ask me to go Dalat this trip leh, yours got ask or not?? Dun think can as timing too tight, unless we head there sunday morning & cum back monday night, not worth it as too rush will sms you later.. ZARYL - if you are reading this, sms me your room number so I know where to wake you tomorrow morning.Cheerios.
Now ask to go Dalat, next trip. "Pls bring me to Sillypore". Hahahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Lex,
Me fine. Better get her number fast. Soon maybe I will move to Hanoi liao.
Maybe after Dec or .... still unsure. Regards Long
Good choice, hope to visit you one day in Hanoi. Keep me posted okie.
Old 21-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Got my PM?? unfortunately my flight tomorrow

Since 1 more guess than might as well hantam all - Volcano, MGM, X-Club, Windy, Apolcalypse, Catwalk???? Dun tell us its in Hanoi hor....

Still not right I give up liao......might as well wait for you to bring us there ^_^

Cheerios.....SS08
WINDY??!!!?? APOCALYPSE!!!!???!!!! where got ger look like that one....MGM and Catwalk gers is tiao ki lai and sell wan...

pic was taken back in VOLCANO long time ago wen GOSSIP was "closed"

and yes I got your PM..
Old 22-09-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by technofreak View Post
As promised...Photos of Cu Chi tunnel:-
Sniper hole...Need I say more? Bro SS08 & Sgsnipe are u listening? Tried to enter but was damn cramped, even tighter than anal hole...One fat-ass ang-moh char bor entered n got her ass stucked for a good 5 mins...3 guys gotta pull her out...Nabeiz

More pics on the way...
ha ha ha... i did the same went thru the 3 level... freaking HOT- all the ang mo dun dare to in as they scare to get stuck due to their huge butt ha ha ha

my best part is

beside shooting my own gun... get my hands on AK47- bought $30 worth of rounds...hehehe

rat tatatatatatata ta

Last edited by sexster; 22-09-2007 at 01:51 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread