The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 23-11-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ilovesoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Have a wonderful session with Abrina from pacific. She's truly a gem not to be miss. Pretty, tall and slim girl from L.O.S

Look: 8.5/10 (a pretty sweet looking girl that each man like to see on the street)
Body: 8/10 (tall and slim with a nice pair of slender leg)
Boob: 7/10 (not for boob lover but perfect for me)
BJ: 9/10 (she's good in this. Great effort from her. Deep throat)
Frenching: NIL (only light peak given. But sweet enough from her)
Fingering: Yes (please be gentle on her will do)
Cat bath: 9/10 (very sensation feeling from her. Lick from head to groin area)
FJ: 10/10 (very hardworking. Can do all sort of position and looking a her moaning face made you wan to bonk her longer till she come non stop)
RTF: Yes (when time permit cause she's a gem worth going again)

Please treat her with care and respect her and I believe each of us will have a good time with her.
Old 23-11-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Moji

Location is quite convenient and discreet. Her look is similar to the pictures. Started off with her stripping me then went to shower. The shower was SOP but very detailed. After shower, She started kissing me. Tongue action was quite limited though. Slowly she moved down to my 2IC. Her BBBJ skill is good. licking my two IC and my ball, while I licked her boobs and fingering her. Lasted around 10-15 mins then she started to capped me. Her pussy was warm and wet. Then went for cowgirl position while I continue to play with her boobs. After first shot, she gave me massage, which is quite comfortable. Then she slowly progress to my 2IC, and this time round CIM. Her GFE experience was not bad too.

Look: 7/10 (pretty, but not my type)
Frenching: 6/10 (limited tongue action)
Bath: 7/10 (SOP but detailed)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural and soft. Inverted nipples)
BBBK: 9/10 (good and CIM)
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Probably not cuz I am more into looks.
Old 23-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

High Alert !! The one & only NABILA of Laserbabes stable is BACK
Had my 6th session with this gem ..... she is just ... INCREDIBLE
Try her out bros (IF you can manage a slot ) for the 100% NYMPHO sexxxxxciting fun-ride of the year
Thanks to Bro Linus for bringing back Nabila to Singapore !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !

Last edited by sailsingapore; 23-11-2015 at 02:46 PM.
Old 23-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
The girls are here to provide us with sexual pleasure in exchange for money.
We are sacrificing our time (as well as the risk of getting caught by relatives / anti-vice) and of course hard-earned money to fulfil our sexual needs.
If stables keep giving us crap, it's better to go to Geylang where there are so many houses available.
Naturally I want a girl that's better than a Cat50.
Is that really too much to ask for?
I got pissed in a previous post when Thaibeautiful sent me a 60kg+, 30s mum of two with saggy B cups (Rin).
I asked the OKT before that, he said she was slim, 20 years old with C cups, and no kids before.
After taking the time to book the fucking budget hotel and registering my name there (not exactly discreet!).
And then he rejects my phone calls and does not answer my messages.
I think other brothers have the same experience. The stable probably closed down due to the lack of business...

And in reply, I got coerced to wait. OKT kept saying 15 minutes. I had taken so much effort to get to the centre of town anyways... And then after a 1 hour wait, I fuck for 30 minutes, then get chased out by the girl saying another customer has come, time's up!
WTF!

I agreed with the location for gentleman. Cramp and small.and even some worker building the partition room when you are bonking next door.

Peggy is syt but no service. Green and cant really french due to braces.moan abit fake as i caught her opening her eyes looking somewhere and moaning the same time.
Old 23-11-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iamnotananus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan View Post
Any FR for pattayaa girls? Girls are at a decent price. Appreciate it.
The price is not that decent when you consider 140 is the same as most other stables, except Pattaya you have to suffer in a SHITTY hotel and register your name before service. When they promote the girls at 110, the price is reasonable. But the 110 girls are usually the worst of the batch.

Last edited by iamnotananus; 23-11-2015 at 12:14 PM.
Old 23-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Exactly, used to have quite alot of stables that were all good 120-130, nice apartment plus gals. Too bad all gone now, might go across causeway for fun if I can find the right places.
I recommend www.mypf4u.com - the photos are reliable and good service. locations are a bit out of the way (ok if you're driving)

www.jbgirl.net is a bit more hit and miss - but the photos are relatively accurate, similar to monte/exo66/tomyam etc - sometimes their girls will swap over (maybe same boss). The location (a hotel within walking distance of jb city square) is more convenient.

Both of these stables I have been frequenting since Jan 2013. Very steady.
Old 23-11-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
I agreed with the location for gentleman. Cramp and small.and even some worker building the partition room when you are bonking next door.

Peggy is syt but no service. Green and cant really french due to braces.moan abit fake as i caught her opening her eyes looking somewhere and moaning the same time.
Personally I don't mind the location compared to those transit hotels. It's discreet. But yah, bit small (specially the shower) but to me it's cozy.

As for gentleman stable, I've been bonking with them for almost 2 years now (they were under a different name previously). I've found the hit:miss ratio is OK. The OKT is forgiving. I have rejected girls when I don't feel they match the pictures - he has accepted and moved on. Also, once in a while he will keep you waiting for 30 mins or so (1/10 bookings?). Normally I just leave after waiting a set period of time. Had some real gems from this stable over the years though.
Old 23-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
applebig is Cool - loads of Potential

Exotica niva/priscila can anyone provide any FR on those 2? cant make up my mind which to go for. would prefer those who can french
Old 23-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
loki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Monte Alene. Don't waste your time n money on this one. Resembles photo, but service sucks. No gfe, no kissing or frenching, token bbbj of 30 seconds and rushed me for 2nd slot even though lots of remaining time
Old 23-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotananus View Post
I recommend www.mypf4u.com - the photos are reliable and good service. locations are a bit out of the way (ok if you're driving)

www.jbgirl.net is a bit more hit and miss - but the photos are relatively accurate, similar to monte/exo66/tomyam etc - sometimes their girls will swap over (maybe same boss). The location (a hotel within walking distance of jb city square) is more convenient.

Both of these stables I have been frequenting since Jan 2013. Very steady.
Bro mypf4u.com seems to have some great girls. I've always been wary of JB bonks because I'm not familiar with the area also... locations reachable via taxi I guess? And OKT is good to deal with?
Old 23-11-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5107 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki View Post
Monte Alene. Don't waste your time n money on this one. Resembles photo, but service sucks. No gfe, no kissing or frenching, token bbbj of 30 seconds and rushed me for 2nd slot even though lots of remaining time
You have just saved me $$...
Old 23-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
HornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Just tried Ibis today. Also my first time trying this Pacific Stars stable. Was reading many FR about her so decided to give it a try. Most of the FR are accurate like some of the bros mentioned, after entering the room she straight away attack your hotdog and french you like no 2moro. While frenching she slowly unbutton my office uniform and took off my pants then we lie down on the bed continue frenching. To my surprise she started BBBJ me without even showering lol. Halfway through I was thinking will she even bring me to shower.. The foreplay frenching bbbj took about 15mins then she bring me for shower, inside the shower also took very long like 15mins, frenching bbbj using her natural c cup bua here and there using her pussy rub against my dick, haven even fuck already feel like cumming. She asked me whats next and what I want, I joke with her and tell her i want to fuck her right now in the toilet. Then she said really if want fuck in the toilet also can no problem lol.. but i choose not to.. so going back to the room after shower we lay down on the bed frenching non stop again , BBBJ and her AR is out of the world but only a shortwhile. Next she ask me want fuck i say yes lol.. the whole foreplay process already took like 45mins that is why i quickly say yes lol.. started off with cowgirl , missionary + sucking her c cup watermelon and end with doggy.. she told me she don like doggy because many guys do doggy very fast cum . Hugging and chit chatting for awhile and second shot also almost the same thing french here and there.

Face 8/10 - Photo accuracy around 70% - In my opinion real life looks better
Boobs natural C.
BBBJ 10/10 - Blow super long in the room and shower
AR 9/10 - But only for awhile
GFE 10/10 -
FRENCHING - 10/10. Best frencher i had for 2015, non stop french in shower.

I would say $160 is very worth it although is abit ex, the whole experience is just like a movie in those Jap AV. She can even speak abit of basic chinese also. I would say for 2015 this is the best bonk I ever had, for those bros who wanna try her better do it tonight or 2moro. Because 2moro is her last day already and lastly I also saw Vicky.. saw her wearing white top and the neh neh seems big, very chio also. To me vicky is more chio than ibis but service wise im not sure because i never try her! Sadly got no more money to try them already if not sure do tarma. Hopefully they will come back to SG soon ! Thanks Bro cash for the wonderful GEM. Hope my next experience with this stable will be even better !
Old 23-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
vanlorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba2589 View Post
Anyone tried Pattaya baby? Texted okt the other day but he hasn't replied. Pics looks quite promising though. Any FR please share. Thanks in advance
Have to agree with some bros about the quality of the hotel.
But well, all I can say is Fiona was worth my time visiting her
Old 23-11-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
James078 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah . Fully agreed Ibris really good service , french non stop . Another factor i like to says is she had a very nice perfume smell on her that make the whole love making session awesome.
Old 23-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
HornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by James078 View Post
Yeah . Fully agreed Ibris really good service , french non stop . Another factor i like to says is she had a very nice perfume smell on her that make the whole love making session awesome.
LOL. 4 hours passed liao, the perfume smell still on my body sia.. but my hotdog don have =P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1