The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 25-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by interpol View Post
my sharing, since public action really gets me off...

Handicap toilets (Too many to list. Notable: in an "elite" JC.)

Staircases (Did it all, got caught once by a bangla...)

Macdonalds (Fingered her - under the table)

Carparks (the usual: east coast, MSCP...)

Bedok Reservoir, somewhere in the open (Handjob: minah, first date)

Cinema (Blowjobs: minah & Fingering: divorcee (wettest babe i've been with, bet the clean up crew had a bad time afterwards))

Roadie (once, but memorable. she blew me all the way during our 30 min drive. after i parked the car, she rode my hard cock like her life depended on it)

Botanic Gardens (ate a pinoy's sweet pussy, then came in her mouth from an amazing BJ)

Bishan Park, on one of those benches where you can lie down (fingered a Japanese expat milf, stopped whenever people walked by, eventually she creamed all over my hand)

I might have forgotten some, but those were the best...doing it outdoors is always a new and enhanced thrill for me.

Idea: Robinsons Heeren changing room. I was trying on shirts on the men's floor, and there are two huge changing rooms in the middle. Had to wait 15 mins, and TWO couples came out of the rooms, one after another. When I went inside i realised it would be a great place to do it - Robinsons isn't that crowded, the rooms are spacious, and no one monitors the rooms so you don't even have to be discreet.
Bro, you lucky chap, can pass some contacts? Especially the Jap milf,would be exciting and creamy .
Old 04-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 15
Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold

My gf usually will blow me from Jurong east Aye to redhill exit. Silver range rover evoque. Look out for her action...
Driving off now from j.east to AYE...

Last edited by Scoobydu; 05-08-2015 at 08:06 AM.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 10
sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!

Gf and I got slightly drunk once again and went downstairs the block for smoke. Then got horny and gf pulled down my shorts. She gave me a bj with me standing up on one of the stone seats under the void deck in plain view of two blocks beside.

Then I bought her to a ping pong table and fingered her till she moan darn loud. The lift was just in front of us. But didn't bothered if anyone's coming or not.

After which we moved behind a pillar under the void deck and I started to doggie her. Then I saw this guy who was seated nearby having his cig but back facing us. Gf moaned a lit too loud and he turned and saw the action. From where he was he can't see my gf only her bended down ass so I let him watch till we both came. Don yall just love fucking outdoors?
Old 07-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Notti555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried couple places...the garden on top suntec many years ago with my ex who kinky n wild to explore new things..
Old 08-08-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scottFT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone interested in side by side car bonk.. message me
Old 08-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
Biohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottFT View Post
anyone interested in side by side car bonk.. message me
Sound interesting
Old 08-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
NABOslut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyforum123 View Post
Gf and I got slightly drunk once again and went downstairs the block for smoke. Then got horny and gf pulled down my shorts. She gave me a bj with me standing up on one of the stone seats under the void deck in plain view of two blocks beside.

Then I bought her to a ping pong table and fingered her till she moan darn loud. The lift was just in front of us. But didn't bothered if anyone's coming or not.

After which we moved behind a pillar under the void deck and I started to doggie her. Then I saw this guy who was seated nearby having his cig but back facing us. Gf moaned a lit too loud and he turned and saw the action. From where he was he can't see my gf only her bended down ass so I let him watch till we both came. Don yall just love fucking outdoors?
Looking forward to more
Old 09-08-2015, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
DirtyLilSecrets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was out with one of my bff, i was wearing tank top with jacket on so he became rather turn on after we decided to catch up at starbucks at bugis. His eyes were literally not having eye contacts with me but with my chest.. Pretty much uneasy because it was an old friend, but then again turned on and would bend down at times to let him see a clearer view hehe

Then we went for a movie at bugis +. I could see at the corner of my eye he was staring at me sometimes. Then he he gathered his courage and place his arm across my shoulder like what friends would do.. But his hands were at my boobs level.. Occassionally trying to brush across it. I shifted a little and his hands were totally right infront of my right boob but he didnt dare make a move. I actually had to push his hand to my chest and he finally started grabbing it. I was a little high yet awkward and i thought the action stopped there..

However, after the movie, he said he needed a breather and we went to the rooftop. Saw a few people / couples there. Initally we were under the lights catching up just talking but he slowly walked to a secluded area, places where those hot airconditioning fans are... He grabbed hold of me and started kissing me.. I was shocked and pushed him away, but he even went on to pulling down my tank top, burying his face and could hear some sucking sounds. I let him continue as no one could really see us.. Then he started grabbing my boobs with so much strength i was taken aback. After 10 mins or so, we keft the area cause we both felt so awkward!! Now thinking back, i dont know if theres any camera.. And wish i wore a dress so more action would happen
Old 09-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bestwife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I go movie with u? Hee hee
Old 09-08-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilSecrets View Post
Was out with one of my bff, i was wearing tank top with jacket on so he became rather turn on after we decided to catch up at starbucks at bugis. His eyes were literally not having eye contacts with me but with my chest.. Pretty much uneasy because it was an old friend, but then again turned on and would bend down at times to let him see a clearer view hehe

Then we went for a movie at bugis +. I could see at the corner of my eye he was staring at me sometimes. Then he he gathered his courage and place his arm across my shoulder like what friends would do.. But his hands were at my boobs level.. Occassionally trying to brush across it. I shifted a little and his hands were totally right infront of my right boob but he didnt dare make a move. I actually had to push his hand to my chest and he finally started grabbing it. I was a little high yet awkward and i thought the action stopped there..

However, after the movie, he said he needed a breather and we went to the rooftop. Saw a few people / couples there. Initally we were under the lights catching up just talking but he slowly walked to a secluded area, places where those hot airconditioning fans are... He grabbed hold of me and started kissing me.. I was shocked and pushed him away, but he even went on to pulling down my tank top, burying his face and could hear some sucking sounds. I let him continue as no one could really see us.. Then he started grabbing my boobs with so much strength i was taken aback. After 10 mins or so, we keft the area cause we both felt so awkward!! Now thinking back, i dont know if theres any camera.. And wish i wore a dress so more action would happen
how i wish i have a friend like you.. haha.. just wondering what action would u hoping then?
Old 09-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
DirtyLilSecrets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
how i wish i have a friend like you.. haha.. just wondering what action would u hoping then?
Hmmm you should know eh... Winks
Old 09-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
IceKachiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Please keep us updated of future actions
Old 09-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKachiang View Post
Please keep us updated of future actions
Yes pls do
Old 09-08-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hehe.. i will be waiting to hear your dirty lil secrets
Old 09-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
NABOslut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy