The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-08-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Thanks for taking the bullet
This one is operate in mp?
instead of tiantian maybe he shld have try tian xin
Old 24-08-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
She operates in a condo.
What kind of voodo or sorcery is this?
Old 24-08-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She operates in a condo.

Actually I booked Tian Xin but cancelled her because she said hi this is Qi Qi...so it was red flag for me thinking she is not new and must have changed name for a reason.
just saw TX is 200 1 pop on other web.
Old 24-08-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What kind of voodo or sorcery is this?
What drawn me to try her is when she replied me in the message saying she has 10 yrs massage experience. So naturally, I will want to try her for her massage coupled with nude plus BBBJ for $100. But the ad is just misleading. And misleading equates to scam isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Thought so.

Will probably try some failsafe for now. Rainbow looks promising.
Old 24-08-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Which Tian Xin you all talking about? The one on SGL?
Old 24-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Not Angel's friend. Thought so at first and was shocked.

Until I checked and realised there's a SYT by the same name who listed only yesterday.
Old 24-08-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Tian Xin 甜心
Old 24-08-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/tiantian-msg/

It has been a while since I come in writing a negative MR. Just thought I will cautioned bros here that the ad is misleading.

For $100 it is massage with HJ, but fully clothed. For her to be nude, $130. And I believe you have to keep adding on for services like BBBJ etc.

Was rather surprised as she asked for $130 before services. And I thought that will be it till she asked if I wanted add on services like using mouth. That pissed me right off and I knew I walked into a black shop. Haven't had this kind of landmine for a while.

Honestly speaking, the massage was good as she had 10 yrs experience and got her certificate here. She is a PR. She is actually a pretty MILF. Nice smooth skin but I didn't get to touch it because I was so fearful everything cost money. If only she sticks to her $100 for all the services listed in the ad, i think she will be fully booked.

This is the reason I hated spa modus operandi and transited to home massage, but I got scam again
Hi bro thanks for your MR, btw can confirm which Tiantian you're referring to?

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-tian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/tiantian-msg/
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tiantian/
https://sglonelyguy.org/tiantian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/
Old 24-08-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Why can't just click on my link I placed here?
Old 24-08-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Why can't just click on my link I placed here?
Bro the link you provided claimed she just reached the shore thus unlikely PR.
Old 24-08-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbaggio View Post
Rainbow is shifting back to hotel.
Ziyu is having disco now in Clarke quay
Eh ok thanks...?
Good to know but no need the public service announcement of what they doing outside anyway
Old 24-08-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatworld View Post
Bro the link you provided claimed she just reached the shore thus unlikely PR.
Please try at your own risk if you prefer to believe the misleading ad I just warned you about

btw, which part of the ad says she just reached our shores??
Old 24-08-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!

Other than SLG, which other sites is trustable?
Old 24-08-2019, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Eh ok thanks...?
Good to know but no need the public service announcement of what they doing outside anyway
All 3 at Clarke quay and they want white knight to join the and pay the bills
Old 24-08-2019, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xin-massage/

Camping for MRs on this tian xin. Anyone tried her yet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1