The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 17
4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
I believe that 'Nho Anh' is the favourite of many bros here.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To the bro who told me that I am wasting bandwidth by posting the songs on my previous posting, I only wanna share something that I like so if I had offend you then i am sorry.
Hi Bro Intel Ops,

"Nho Anh" was shared to us by Bro deptrai from the hanoi thread.
Was told , he can sing it real well. Bro botar also can sing 1 or 2 viet songs.
This is a viet thread. Anything to do with viet n bros here, I see nothing wrong with it.

Cheers

Last edited by 4DnToto; 24-09-2007 at 09:05 PM.
Old 25-09-2007, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

just got back from a very intresting night with Singapore's best dancer, SNIPESHOT , V.killer and eeeerrr...sorry...forgot your nick......it was a pleasure meeting you guys....

Ended the night at CLub 27....which resulted in more misses than hits....but quite a fair number of pretty looking meis meis around....

If you guys are wondering who the ger in white is...she was the first FL i ever met in HCMC......and the ger I passed my number to...she just called....hehehe

PS: sorry for failing in my duty.....but she was very "tao".....
Old 25-09-2007, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Its not powerful connection lah...just ask a friend to help help only....sorry had to run off like that....ger was making alot of noise lah.....
Hey Reaper,

Your gal make noise or U want to go lam tinh with her ??

Anyway had pm U my two Vietnam number......

Anh buon wa, today cant get the gal......and thank for your help 2.......

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)

Last edited by v.killers; 25-09-2007 at 04:52 AM.
Old 25-09-2007, 04:40 AM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
hmmm...somehow feel my hair and face very dry leh...missed the salon and all the funny jokes...
Hey Zaryl,

so U coming back to HCMC again? miss you guys man......

Old 25-09-2007, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
so now got phone number must order more loh-ti liao... oso get her a taller receipt holder... she will be impressed....her business too good liao..
Hey,

Lex everyday go and eat 5 pcs of "ROTI" her business sure good lah....

Anyway, the "ROTI" taste not bad too....

Old 25-09-2007, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
just got back from a very intresting night with Singapore's best dancer, SNIPESHOT , V.killer and eeeerrr...sorry...forgot your nick......it was a pleasure meeting you guys....

Ended the night at CLub 27....which resulted in more misses than hits....but quite a fair number of pretty looking meis meis around....

If you guys are wondering who the ger in white is...she was the first FL i ever met in HCMC......and the ger I passed my number to...she just called....hehehe

PS: sorry for failing in my duty.....but she was very "tao".....
Reaper,

Sorry long time never log-in so never see your PM.......

Your "LANCING" also not bad wor.....

Khong sao, khong sao, I would say I missed the chances when she goes "TOILET" KNN......dang buon........

But again there is always many trees waiting for us in HCMC, so no problem at all...

Old 25-09-2007, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
VK,

Chime ley, which BX you were saying har?
You too many liao la. hahaha......

Best best Regards
Long
Long,

Dont say until like that leh..... FB many but bx only one.........

Old 25-09-2007, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Cat Dang altho cheap but sometimes really too hot & humid, you should try out Sao Cafe, prices slightly higher but at least fully air-conditioned & new...

BT's bx cafe is called CAT CAT at least they play all our kind of songs...including mandarin pop...

Cheerios.....SS08
BIL,

Think we should promote the "CAT CAT" to everyone here, our "BOTAR" will be rat vui...

Old 25-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
BIL,
Think we should promote the "CAT CAT" to everyone here, our "BOTAR" will be rat vui...
Cam on anh vkillers rat nhieu.
Old 26-09-2007, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Hey Zaryl,

so U coming back to HCMC again? miss you guys man......
would love to come back again for more fun that we all had... will work on the dates and confirm with you all when we meet in sillypore..
Old 26-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster View Post
beside shooting my own gun... get my hands on AK47- bought $30 worth of rounds...hehehe
Kind of ironic, the garment not only free but paid us to fire sooo many live rounds (5.56mm, 7.62mm, 81mm, 84mm...etc) during our NS and we complain like fark

Now we all so happy to pay $$$ to fire the same type of rounds

Cheerios.....SS08
Old 26-09-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bubble tea shop oso play your 童话 and other Mandarin songs...Lex will compile all the nice Mandarin songs for her to play whenever you guys are there...
It'll be even better to put 2 speakers at the Alfresco area, the music inside is too soft...

No wonder I sms you on monday no reply, so you went back Sillypore liao....

Lex, buy her some ang mo RETRO songs leh

Cheerios....SS08
Old 26-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
would love to come back again for more fun that we all had... will work on the dates and confirm with you all when we meet in sillypore..
Jetstar book now fly oct-nov to hcmc S$28 only.
Old 26-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pleasure is ours too bro

What to do, no target gal for me to beo & stare like you & VK, so I'll have to entertain myself

The other bro with us is Lex as in Lexbuckle.....previous sat nite in addition to us 3 was Zaryl & Samsonite.

The music at 27 is GOOD.....only downside is that its too farking small, so cannot be too violent when dancing....if not end up fighting like those bladdy idiots that nite...

Cheerios.....SS08
Old 26-09-2007, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Cam on anh vkillers rat nhieu.
VK - I dowan to promote Cat Cat liao lah, this Botar damn biased one, I post never receive any thanks you post only got thanks

Go promote Lex's BX-to-be bubble tea shop better, at least he's more appreciative

Cheerios......SS08

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread