The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Busy....Very busy....going to be more busy next 3 yrs too....
hmmm... why? you become father roi?
Old 04-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
hmmm... why? you become father roi?
Busy for 3 reasons...

1) move house
2) father roi
3) study due to sponsorship....3 yrs study....
Old 05-09-2009, 05:57 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Busy for 3 reasons...

1) move house
2) father roi
3) study due to sponsorship....3 yrs study....
Very good news. Congrats.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Almost one week no post...all busy tcss in the other thread...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 11-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

hahhah. All viet related bros have been busy in other threads.

Since my sister-in-law, let me relate what i have been going thru. This middle-age sister-in-law of mine is damm troublesome. Since coming in around 2 weeks ago, she has been talking so much. She asked my wife to call back to my mum-in-law, and now my mum-in-law says she wants to come soon also. KNN, cannot tahan. makes me feel like when i was in HCMC last time. Always surrounded with blood sucking worms who are always ready to suck some blood out of me. Damm..... was told also that other sisters and brothers also want to come. I think they assume that i am operating a free singapore tour agency for them. CB !!!
Old 12-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

They think you have a $$$ printing machine at home?
Old 12-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahhah. All viet related bros have been busy in other threads.

Since my sister-in-law, let me relate what i have been going thru. This middle-age sister-in-law of mine is damm troublesome. Since coming in around 2 weeks ago, she has been talking so much. She asked my wife to call back to my mum-in-law, and now my mum-in-law says she wants to come soon also. KNN, cannot tahan. makes me feel like when i was in HCMC last time. Always surrounded with blood sucking worms who are always ready to suck some blood out of me. Damm..... was told also that other sisters and brothers also want to come. I think they assume that i am operating a free singapore tour agency for them. CB !!!
Yes, I heard of this too when I was in HCM...sister in-law is always the trouble maker telling the wife to do this and that...Vn family is closely knitted and will always like to group together to gossip...esp. with a well to do son in son-law because want to bask in your shining glory...hahaha...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 12-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Cos u are a rich son-in-law...

Quote:
Damm..... was told also that other sisters and brothers also want to come. I think they assume that i am operating a free singapore tour agency for them. CB !!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 12-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Cos u are a rich son-in-law...
i do not think that i am rich..... from the vietnamese point of view, every foreigner is rich
Old 14-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chen_zhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here whom their viet mother-in-law r saying together with them. KNN my wife had invited her mum to stay in our new flat...

I thk my new flat will become a viet contingent soon.
Old 14-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chen_zhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Vn family is closely knitted
this statement i very strongly agree with u. my wife's 'monster cousin' is always the troublemaker, always advising my wife how to deal with me, and act like a big shot ordering my wife to do alot things for her....
Old 14-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

My good friend just came back from HCMC yesterday morning with his baxa. When they’re going through the routine customs inspection, his baxa was detained in budget terminal & was sent back this morning. My friend showed the officer the relevant documents for the ROM & it was insufficient. The Officer told my friend to book & confirms the ROM date and then he can fetch her from HCMC. They’re planning to ROM on December.

He sent an email to ICA. I told him nobody there will entertain him… What would you guys advice him to do? Thanks
Old 14-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=leecs;4104787

He sent an email to ICA. I told him nobody there will entertain him… What would you guys advice him to do? Thanks[/QUOTE]

When it is nearer to his ROM date then try again
Old 14-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
My good friend just came back from HCMC yesterday morning with his baxa. When they’re going through the routine customs inspection, his baxa was detained in budget terminal & was sent back this morning. My friend showed the officer the relevant documents for the ROM & it was insufficient. The Officer told my friend to book & confirms the ROM date and then he can fetch her from HCMC. They’re planning to ROM on December.

He sent an email to ICA. I told him nobody there will entertain him… What would you guys advice him to do? Thanks
Want to ROM in December and want to come in now under that excuse? That's lame. If he plans to ROM in December, book and confirm the date first and make sure there's evidence in black and white. Try to bring the gal in a few days before the actual date.
Old 14-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen_zhen View Post
Any bros here whom their viet mother-in-law r saying together with them. KNN my wife had invited her mum to stay in our new flat...

I thk my new flat will become a viet contingent soon.
hahha, wait till your wife gets PR and she apply for her mother to come here for 5 years. By then, you can sleep in the living room and hand all your salary to your wife and she will hand it to that viet old lady. Your life will be like HELL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1