The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3386 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Which bro mentioned earlier?
Should be velsor..

Once again scared don’t cheong.. Cheong don’t scared..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is also a good habit to maintain another backup line in case the main one Kenna bombard damn badly.
Who knows one day maybe the regulars also dun want to help, then you have to help yourself.
Old 29-08-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
I remember coke telling me that got some bro kena bad comment after he reject a ML upon seeing her look at the door.
So coke go upload in the datebase saying: he is a good customer. Please make sure your photo and person look alike in the future before leaving any further bad comments.

Jin satki man Coke. Openly shoot other ML for using PS picture lol
Good of her to do that.. Pity about her short-lived stint tho..

Old 29-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember coke telling me that got some bro kena bad comment after he reject a ML upon seeing her look at the door.
So coke go upload in the datebase saying: he is a good customer. Please make sure your photo and person look alike in the future before leaving any further bad comments.

Jin satki man Coke. Openly shoot other ML for using PS picture lol
Did she show you the search results?
Old 29-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Good of her to do that.. Pity about her short-lived stint tho..
Out of the 4 pioneers, only left XR who is supposedly coming back soon.
Remaining 3 not coming back anymore
Old 29-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Angel is not pretty and Ning Xia is? Wow, now I know our yardsticks for beauty are poles apart.

Ning Xia was a regular of mine. She can be considered a somewhat sultry, atttactive milf. But she wasn't a head turner.

Aila is. Angel is. Or maybe Aila didn't do anything for you too?

I would even say Zhu Zhu is prettier than Ning Xia. Anyway, to each their own. Peace
i think kopi bro’s yardstick closer to mine haha
Old 29-08-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Out of the 4 pioneers, only left XR who is supposedly coming back soon.
Remaining 3 not coming back anymore
Never say never..

Look at that Sydney lol..

Old 29-08-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Did she show you the search results?
Yeah. She did.
Old 29-08-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaoboy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is sgrelax still active? Their site is ban by mda but I still see their posts daily here.
Old 29-08-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
What's the problem with using own nick to say what you want to say anyway. It's a free forum so we can have different opinions right?

Sure there will be folks not happy and pissed at what we say. And there will be ones that agree. So that matters a lot? Already so tired with non virtual reality so give it a break lah.
exactly what i meant. We are in a virtual world and our identity is supposed to be separated with our private lives. I have no idea why there are so many who will create clone just to post comment just because they are fearful about their reputation.

Unless they have an agenda, i don't see a need for it since in reality no one know who they are online unless they explicitly announce it to the WL to get brownie point
Old 29-08-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That zone is seriously infested w MLs since past months. Don't recall it was ever so overcrowded. Then again, the MLs plying trade here are also all time high.
There are already 5 WLs in 96 and this is what i am aware. I am not surprised there's more.

Imagine the other development along S road and W road
Old 29-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
There are already 5 WLs in 96 and this is what i am aware. I am not surprised there's more.

Yes, too many already. I refrained from visiting that place, despite one of them is my favourite. Then again, lodging is hard to find.

Seventh princess has one of the better place.
Old 29-08-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Seems to have a shortage of nest currently, Ziyu stationed at hotel also because can't find a place, or that is what she said. Still actively looking for a place to nest and even when one pops up, its quickly taken.

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 29-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Yes, too many already. I refrained from visiting that place, despite one of them is my favourite. Then again, lodging is hard to find.

Seventh princess has one of the better place.
7p moves around that area and her place is always so well maintained and you immediately feels good visiting her.
Old 29-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Seems to have a shortage of nest currently, Ziyu stationed at hotel also because can't find a place, or that is what she said. Still actively looking for a place to nest and even when one pops up, its quickly taken.
SPF is increasing their enforcement and issuing white card. I suppose they are going after landland who lease out their home for such activities. This has definitely deter some from renting out their place.

For those who is willing to take risk, they would expect a greater margin thus increasing the price. I was with another WL the other day and heard rates going for 200/220 per day for single unit now.

Anyway, area K is crowded and they seem to be moving toward the NE.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1