The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-08-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
After many tries, finally confirmed an appt with Angel tomorrow.

Really took a long time trying to get this appt, hopefully it all goes well tomorrow.

Will update tomorrow!
I wanna book next week but tio no record leh. Sian half
Old 29-08-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
As long as pok kai got chance leh..

But if can find better opportunities elsewhere than SG then good for these MLs lor..
She actually went down under before and do it there for a few months
Her regular shd noe
Old 29-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 10
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.org/yan-ran-massage/

Any bros tried her before? She totally my type from head to toe - fair skin, long hair, angelic face with big boobs. Is she worth the premium pricing? Thanks!
Old 29-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Sydney all along planning to come back
She been here so long, not sure what happen
She told me, money got cheated a few times but i think that is standard answer bah to gain pity...
Cheated by LV or Gucci?
Old 29-08-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 8
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
I guess it's cos they stay beside each other?
Lol it's a fantasy but fyi it's impossible. EK not into tarma
Old 29-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Any bro can help me text angel and confirm I’m not newbie record? Use my old number make appt for next wk she say no record in db. I gave her my username here. Any regular of angel can help wechat her?

How we know you're not a fish in disguise?
Old 29-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Dagouxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yan-ran-massage/

Any bros tried her before? She totally my type from head to toe - fair skin, long hair, angelic face with big boobs. Is she worth the premium pricing? Thanks!
I tried quite a long time ago, maybe late last year? Not sure whether I gotten bait and switch. That time the location was at a rather rundown apartment in the east. The real person face looked quite different from the pictures and video, probably 50% discount. Quite fleshy but not fat, definitely more than 50kg I think. Boobs size was accurate and massage skill was decent.
If you going to try, please let me know whether I was baited and switch.
Old 29-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagouxiong View Post
I tried quite a long time ago, maybe late last year? Not sure whether I gotten bait and switch. That time the location was at a rather rundown apartment in the east. The real person face looked quite different from the pictures and video, probably 50% discount. Quite fleshy but not fat, definitely more than 50kg I think. Boobs size was accurate and massage skill was decent.
I met her quite some time ago too when she was FL in hotel. Your description is quite accurate but she does look like her pics face wise so quite pretty. Software exaggerates her boobs though still rather large.
Old 29-08-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Any bro can help me text angel and confirm I’m not newbie record? Use my old number make appt for next wk she say no record in db. I gave her my username here. Any regular of angel can help wechat her?
Bro, suggest you beef up your record before trying again
Or get a new number
No shortcuts, we all been through this phase
If it’s any consolation, she is not leaving so soon so you still have time
Old 29-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
U also power la 2009 account till now 33 posts.

Username here tuaki meh? Got discount anot

U should know some chiongster friend ask them endorse for u better imo
Old 29-08-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/yy-massage/

Visited yaya and think is worth a MR

Not for boobs lover I think quite obvious but for syt or girl next door demure feel one then should really consider

Location considered town but not super accessible. Can put off some but I feel is a worthy trip made. Go through some obstacles to get to the pot of gold at end of rainbow

Feel she look better than her pics. Can tell is minimal meitu one. Pleasant surprise. Don’t think need discount. However the meat and poison disclaimer as usual

Positive upside: good attitude, massage put in effort. Minimal usage of hp. Prob once or twice during whole session and put it away, apologise for it, good enough for me.

Negative: maybe not B. But seriously hard to get busty girl next door so have to make do

Good chatting session, clean and stay alone. Just came for a week or so. Still fresh not yet contaminated by other old ginger so do check it out ASAP imo

Asked her and say at night usually more slots. Maybe not very accessible hence the 9-6 non-driving chiongster May give it a skip.

Rtm: ya planning next week liao. Payday coming, why not
Old 29-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Is hotel considered riskier than condo?
Old 29-08-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 10
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

long overdue FR for JJ (as her listing disappeared for a while)

location was good (not sure if it is still the same now), but halfway through the session, can hear someone entering the unit and doing something outside which kind of spooked me.

other than that, JJ is a hot MILF with a killer figure and vampy mistress aura. not too much conversation but massage was good and hard, and sensual was enjoyable.

will RTM if in the area.
Old 29-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 10
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagouxiong View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
I met her quite some time ago too when she was FL in hotel. Your description is quite accurate but she does look like her pics face wise so quite pretty. Software exaggerates her boobs though still rather large.
Already booked her for tomorrow night. Now rethinking if i should cancel based on bros experiences. Im expecting premium babe for 120
Old 29-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro, suggest you beef up your record before trying again
Or get a new number
No shortcuts, we all been through this phase
If it’s any consolation, she is not leaving so soon so you still have time
Ok... just amuse that my number not in record. Last few I try was Qing chuan and CC.

Here we go again...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1