The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Tian Tian(16W17)

fm yr description this Tian Tian appears to be the newbie fm 16W17 which is the 'related' to 1817/19...

upz u for the frs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post

Tiantian damn is it 1819( house opposite yi Tiao long) or is it 1817
Looks: on the mild side 25-26 years old 6.7/10
Body : slim no fats( I like this kind of pattern) 9/10
Boobs: pretty big brown nips though
Service wise: 9/10 short of ar
Long bbbj. Very service oriented. Recommended for bros who are into service.

My humble frs. Please forgive me if I got the house number wrong.

Cheers,
Xxhf
Old 28-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Katy(2045A)

pure natural gfe, a real sweetie...also v impressed wif her languange skills...however not for those looking for great sex svc...suggest handle wif care for best enjoyment

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Today I RTF Kitty of 2045A.
What can I say.....mind blowing session for me.
Maybe familiarity do bring out good GFE.

Another thing was damn funny today. My car agent told me my new chery QQ is ready and the number behind is 1645A.
I quickly asked him to change to another number.

Cheers.
Old 28-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

16W12 v 0819

generally speaking think 16W12 better lookers...however overall think 0819 better sex svcs particualrly on the time aspect...generally speaking 0819 mms tend to give full 60 min svc whereas 16W12 mms tend to finish off svc before 60 min...caveat i am speaking generally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Both 16w12 and 819 gals are all equally good doing YI Tiao Long...

Only diff is that their face and boobs lor..hee hee

For me I go for service than looks lah...
Old 28-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

2045 Tel No.

6748 2994

enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by god_pippy View Post
anyone knows the num of 2045?
Old 28-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: 2045 Tel No.

Bro Omnia,
I still dun have any luck booking Fei Er.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Old 28-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

Wink Fei Er(16W17)

go direct to honey's at 16W17...actually richard is not tat bad a chap...just ask firmly but politely for Fei Er n sld prolly be k...call ahead to make sure she is wking though...16W17 tel no 6744 1818...the mms start working fm ard 3pm sometime later depending on when they wake up, bathe, wash hair, put on make up etc...

Quote:
Bro Omnia,
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Old 28-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 15
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2045 Tel No.

Quote:
Bro Omnia,
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Bro besafe,

Suggest you go 1817 to look for her, since you don't wish to go to her home base. Anyway, same boss, sure able to give you priority.
Old 28-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Fei Er(16W17)

Thanks Bro.
I shall try again before I leave for some fun in CQ.
Cheers.
Old 28-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

Fei Er(16W17)

however may be difficult if punters waiting at her home base at 16W17 notwithstanding 1817 is 'related' hse...i guess it all depends on timming really...but still the quickest way is to go direct to 16W17...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Bro besafe,

Suggest you go 1817 to look for her, since you don't wish to go to her home base. Anyway, same boss, sure able to give you priority.
Old 28-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Xiao Han(1856)

Xiao Han(1856)...23 yr old Zhejiang mm been in gl for abt 2 mths plus...nice friendly fair pretty syt wif abit of chubby cheeks...normally hate fakelashes on the mms but Xiao Han wore her's quite well!...boobs nice palmful soft n nice for her smallish frame, B cuppers..ard 158cm ht nice legs, quite slim wif abit of fats, juicy perky ass...pussy abit bushy but no smell...

Overall sex svc gd, gfe gd n not a time watcher...nothing much in the shower but once in the bed can c she has a bit of experience in the skin trade...gather formerly in macau ktv....boobs massage followed by those suction catbath on the bod/skin wif water...during the catbath she also hj's wif ky...i must say her ar is v gd...she did a gd mix of lick, tickle n probe of me ah...think she likes to do ar as she did me both doggie n on me bk...unfortunately bj only which was abit of a turn off...lots of head turning action but wif the cap just lacked feeling n no deep throat as well...

funnily enuff she allowed me to do me tonguefu which she seemd to enjoy got wet n nice moans n caressed my face n hair!...fj quite enjoyable as she has a juicy ass gd for doggie wif her hand reached out to one of my hands on her ass which i like...asian cowgal also gd as she pumped n grinded quite hard...best enjoyed her ass on edge of bed wif legs pressing agst me chest squeezed together wif her pussy tight ard me cock pumping her hands ard me neck, cld c her pretty sweet fair face grimacing n writhing as she got high n her neck n face flushed pink...ended wif a soothing oil massage...

overall i think Xiao Han has potential, a nice friendly mm...however downside bj n reluctant frencher...in fact i asked her why bj n reluctant frenching becuz she even allowed me to do my tonguefu n she replied once more comfortable than can, so think rtf sld be able to do i guess!...

hv since rtf...n not disappointed, full pkge svc wif bbbj n quite nice frenching as well!...saying tat my usual caveat applies...many tks to ct12343 n geylangfc for the recommendation...
Old 28-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

Smile Mei Na(2033)

Mei Na(2033)...mid 20s mm fm Yunnan been in Gl for abt 2 mths plus...quite chio foxy sexy minx impish looker wif a sharp chin n sharp nose n small mole in between eyebrows...petite abt 155 cm, slim, A+/B- cuppers wif brownish tits, perky small ass, pussy trimmed no smell...

Overall sex svc v gd for newbie n gfe vibes strong...light frenching n raba feel in our clothes which was a nice starting touch...shower no action but gd scrub n more raba n frenching...action in bed full sex svc...ar lick n probe, bbbj suction n licks quite gd albeit suction abit soft...she seemed to enjoy me tonguefu n got wet n responsive wif nice hand caressing of me face n hair although moans sounded fake...fj gd as she is accommodative n has stamina...best enjoyed asian cowgal followed by me fav flip as she light, also action on dentist chair was gd as her bod is flexible plus nice frenching...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall had quite an enjoyable session wif Mei Na only downside did not like her fake moans...has potential if she cuts off the fake moaning...many tks to geylangfc for the recommendation
Old 28-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Smile Chu Chu(16W17)

Chu Chu(16W17)...22 yr old mm fm Anhui been in Gl for abt 2 mths plus...fair fresh chio looker kinda gives off tat young feminine nu ren wei allure, stylishly black bob hairstyle but at times wears hair extensions to give the long hairdo look...164cm nice legs, slim smooth fit tight bod, soft perky just abt C cuppers wif brownish tits v shiok to suck, fondle, knead n squeeze!, flat ass, well trimmed pussy...also like her painted finger nails!...

Overall sex svc quite green but wat stood out for me was her feminine nu ren wei allure n appearing to naturally let herself go to enjoy the sexual foreplay n sexual intercourse as well...her gao cao expressions, hands reactions n moans were damn blody shiok to c, feel n hear!...

n i say this notwithstanding tat she is a reluctant frencher n not into me tonguefu which was a double bummer, however i personally get my most pleasurable sexual enjoyment nowadays by actually getting an mm real high n cumming not the fake stuff but really cumming...in this regard think it happened r thereabts at least...

Shower no action but a gd overall scrub n abit of a rub n tug of me cock n balls...bed action just on me bk, catbath slow n sensual, no ar but nice licks just abv me ah n just below me scrotum while she gently hj...bbbj not bad nice licks n sucking up n down wif gd eyecontact however suction abit weak...

then came the best part for me i took over the svc n boy did she naturally let herself go n enjoy!...Chu Chu appeared to luv hving her nice soft perky boobs n tits to be tweaked, licked, sucked, fondled, kneaded n squeezed...lovely moans fm her, eyes rolling, then her hands playing wif my hair n face damn shiok!...after a while i moved one of my hands down to her pussy n cld c she was already damp...while still attacking her boobs i started to play wif her clitty, more moans n now getting wetter, then gently fingered, squirming n moving...then went for fj which was v gd...best enjoyed missionary wif close nice bod feel contact n me squeezing her ass n looking at her face wif rolling eyes n moaning; doggie standing her pressed agst the mirror (better this way as her ass is flat); her ass on the edge of the bed knees bent agst me chest me squeezing her boobs n pounding she dripping wet, loud moans, gripping me chest, arms n neck, eyes rolling...shiok!

Overall i had quite an enjoyable session wif Chu Chu notwithstanding she being a reluctant frencher n saying no to me tonguefue becuz i think she naturally enjoyed me servicing her...may try her agn in afew weeks time to c whether there is any improvement on her side...
Old 28-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Just tires JJ (2058) yesterday. As nice as other bro mentioned. Just wanna add on that she look a bit like HK TVB 杨怡 in certain angle..
This chic no service.... but still she my fav "Dead Fish"
I've got a sneaky feeling she's a Lezzie Butch before the coming to GL
Hmmmmm I like......
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 29-07-2012, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

I just discovered a GEM among the girls that I wanted to try recently.

I can't mention who this girl is but smart bros who have been following my frs might be able to guess.

She's a super cutie and I had the good fortune of trying her today.

One of the most natural sex sessions I ever tried and her shy happy smile throughout the session brought me to seventh heaven.

This girl is very shy and she begged me not to tell other bros about her as she don't wanna overwork herself.

She also said she don't want old fogeys as she find them disgusting and they take too long to come.

So while I can't mention her name, smart bros may be able to guess.

She mentioned she only want young looking handsome guys like me. No old ugly men, as it's disgusting to service them, she said.

Who is this girl? Well she reminds me of Vivian hsu in certain ways and maybe only girl more syt than her would be cong cong 2038.

This girl service not bad but she say she only do good service for young handsome guys, she don't want old men as her regulars.

I think I'm falling for her already. Argh.
Old 29-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Fei Er(16W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
so hv u also moved on??

btw the chap at the counter in the afternoon n early evening is Richard...if i am not mistaken think he too is some how related to Honey and/or is kinda of a partner of this joint...also i think Honey's son at 1817 is Derek not Jeffery...
Moved on? Naw. I need to have my head examined. You on the other hand seem to have moved on a lot.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1