The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Zhuhai girls are heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3est View Post
she used you handphone gift to call me say she bought many gift for me
u see lah,l be cos of u lah, this james kan na by all the bros here, why u go and sian he mm?
So any more mm u sian from the james that u left over, can pass to me or not...i want lah, so that i can sian he mm and ask the mm buy me gift(hp,house, cash etc)and paid by james and give me lah.... now the economic so bad need the help form the other ppl lah...
BTW james, i only been to ZH for 4 time this yrs so i am new bird, pls forgive me hor.....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 19-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cool628 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I can be considered a Zhuhai sift as I have been there more than 5 times liao!
Be careful of Zhuhai girls (streetwalkers, KTC gals, massage girls etc) as they are damn heartless
Bro James u reli make my day man..... It was a tough day but after reading all your post, it reli gave me a good laugh "zhuhai sift".... oopsss shd be "shuhai sifu" I suppose....ha ha.

Sad to hear u get cheated on the $300 phone but just wonder a so claim "sift"... oopss "sifu", like u who just been there 5 times, can also get cheated by the gals there? Oh no I think many of us better stop visiting that place liao....

James I suppose u better stack up yr pillow higher tonite and think over what u said or post. There's so many so many bro's here been to China and not only Zhuhai, so many times and yet they are so humble, and u just been there 5 times and u are so boosting.....

Frankly speaking I'm only a newbie but soon will be a "sifu" liao since just need to go ZH 5 times are enough... I reli worry tonite I may even laugh in my dreams whenever i think of yr post.....ha ha

Oh my medal is coming liao.....yeah....

If u like my post, pls upz my pts, will rtn favour in future.
Old 19-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cool628 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW100 View Post
Today slow day. Beat mosquito. Cum here kpo kpo. Mayb later lucky got CNY kakis up my points without my asking. hint hint.
Bro how are u? so long nvr see u liao, where u MIA? Still go sing yr Chen Chu Sheng song or not? Everytime i go over China, I sure sing that song, reli nice song man....

If u like my post, pls upz my pts, will rtn favour in future.
Old 19-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
王府 use to be Bro Neverlandf playground...i personally dun really like 王府...i find the gals there very "mechanical"..even bonking is oso SOP...no GFE...but i do admit u can find some beautiful mature ladies there..

Cheers,
TinTin
hahahha bro tin still remembered? hahaha ... yes I like Wang Fu as the girls are well disciplined.... they are subjected to a lot money fine should they offend or being rude to customer.... that's the way they manage Wang Fu girls.... plus... you need to be there very early else no more girls.... 6:30pm... you need to stand in front of the main door.... I used to do that... hahhaha...
Girls there used to be more mature look...agree... neverthelesss.... this is just based on my past experience... I have not step in Wang Fu for almost 6 months d.... donno whether thing has changed or not...

But again, once you step into CA... sorry to hear lar... you will not go back to ZH... coz KTV in ZH is just plain normal .... not excited as CA.... but KTV in ZH is expensive... 1k or 1.3K ( I used to pay 1.3K for model girl in Wangfu) vs 800 in CA..... cheers.... just me neverland...another 2 cent...
Old 19-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
Is it really her loss to lose a good S'poren like you??? Well, maybe it is her blessing to lose a rather "scare lose & boastful" S'porean like you. So what is your $300 handphone gift, I, too, used to have a girlfriend in ZH and the amount I had spent for sure were more than that. I believed bros whom used to have girlfriends in ZH will sure spent more than this amount.

You claimed not to insult your girlfriend as prositute then what does the meaning of "one transaction brings in thousands for me" after giving her $300 only worth of handphone? Pardon me for being curious where is it you asked your girlfriend or asking her to intro friends to keep company your business associate or client in order to give you business? If it is true, that made you no different from a sinful businessman.

After been to ZH for only 5 times and think had made S'pore proud plus asking for a medal??? Then I must have at least 3 medals by now and some bros here will have even more medals, even more can think that spending and bonking girls in ZH or China is mading S'pore proud??? What a joke...as it is just a fulfillment to your needs and self-esteem. What a sad and pathetic fellow!!!

Lastly, just to make known that I had zapped you for being boastful.

Well said bro... I support you... man this guy really problematic... just because he has been to ZH for 5 times... hahhahah... he is sifu.... damn... then for those that have passport "chop" in and out in red china stamp... sampai.or until.. when we cross china border.... we always ask the "gong an" ... 省省 wo... please stamp in the same page and try to squeeze into 8 stamps in a page... hahahah.... but we still quiet quiet learn and did not even dare to proclaim to be SIFU... hahhahha and this guy ... joker la... hahhaha hope I will not meet him up in person and do not wish to party or associate with himm.... I agree with Bro tauras, addidas... bonk88.... bro I zap you too... and remember my name is neverland....
Old 20-09-2008, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Well said bro... I support you... man this guy really problematic... just because he has been to ZH for 5 times... hahhahah... he is sifu.... damn... then for those that have passport "chop" in and out in red china stamp... sampai.or until.. when we cross china border.... we always ask the "gong an" ... 省省 wo... please stamp in the same page and try to squeeze into 8 stamps in a page... hahahah.... but we still quiet quiet learn and did not even dare to proclaim to be SIFU... hahhahha and this guy ... joker la... hahhaha hope I will not meet him up in person and do not wish to party or associate with himm.... I agree with Bro tauras, addidas... bonk88.... bro I zap you too... and remember my name is neverland....
Hahahaha...if going to ZH for 5 times is call shifu...then i should be call shifu of shifu...
As for u Bro Neverlandf...since u stay there for 1 yrs...u should be call Grandmaster of all shifu...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 20-09-2008, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stop making fun of fellow Singaporeans

Yes, I stand by what I say - Zhuhai girls are heartless
Having said that, they are very good for fucking

They think highly of Singaporeans
After all we Singaporeans are known to be rich

If you have no money to go to Zhuhai and live like a king, then shut up your cb mouth!
You are a typical boaster cock in Geylang kopitiams
You don't seem to be a Singaporean
Are you a Malaysian or some Foreign Ass?

My advice to you too - shut up your cb mouth
Don't think you are a Zhuhai veteran
After all you wast all your time along LHL drink stalls, trying to sian those cheapskate kopi chicks

My hairy balls to you!

For your information, I can afford to lose the $300.
What is $300 when I can easily earn thousands in 1 transaction?

As for those who claim they have been to Zhuhai more than 5 times, phui! where's the proof?
Typical of you boaster cocks in Geylang kopitiams!
How much do you earn a year to afford to cheong Zhuhai so many times?

So what you went to Zhuhai 15 times?
Did you manage to sian Zhuhai girls for free?

Remote village? Fuck you dead!

Cheapskate gifts?

No need for you to carry my balls!
I am among the top agents in my company every year
Read ur many exchanges with many bros. My sympathy for u inevitablely change to worrying for u. Someone muz have hurt u deep when you were young and the scar re-surfaced when ur gal took ur gifts but had many other boyfriends. Sad to say, this is reality, the things that you would commonly see and experience in PRC, not only in ZH. However not all gals are wat u preceived based on ur limited 5 times experiences in ZH. I think tats the pt all bros is trying to drive into your skull. We all mean for your good.

Based on wat you have written, I can see many character flaws in you. I really hope you are juz one of those pple who are so free n childish that they juz want to create some trouble in the forum. Becoz I believe if you are really wat you write, one fine day, you will get urself in deep trouble. More than juz losing ur money......
Old 20-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Read ur many exchanges with many bros. My sympathy for u inevitablely change to worrying for u. Someone muz have hurt u deep when you were young and the scar re-surfaced when ur gal took ur gifts but had many other boyfriends. Sad to say, this is reality, the things that you would commonly see and experience in PRC, not only in ZH. However not all gals are wat u preceived based on ur limited 5 times experiences in ZH. I think tats the pt all bros is trying to drive into your skull. We all mean for your good.

Based on wat you have written, I can see many character flaws in you. I really hope you are juz one of those pple who are so free n childish that they juz want to create some trouble in the forum. Becoz I believe if you are really wat you write, one fine day, you will get urself in deep trouble. More than juz losing ur money......
no worries for him lar ... he's diggijng his own hole and he will fall into it one of this day ..

as bro 789550 said ... my sympathy to him is he have a scared childhood .. maybe he was abuse by his parents or rape by his brothers .. who knows ...
only ppl with such character can perceive such attitute ... sad but true ..

u know what ... when i'm in ZH next mth ... i'll find out from the LHL stalls meimeis abt this asshole ... let's see if he really exist or he's just a talk cock sucker who tried to boast his balls out becoz this is the onli place he can hide his face and write shit ..

i strongly suggest he save his money and go see a shrink ...
he's in need of one urgently ....
Old 20-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
[CODE]You deserve not only medals but you deserve to be knighted liao....
[/CODE]

I am among the top agents in my company every year[/QUOTE]

I can't carry your balls. Your balls with the size of your ego is too heavy for anyone to carry. They will probably die from the weight of it. And the Knighted one is not u, is for bro taurus. Your head does not deserved to have the sword tapped on it, it deserves to have the sword go through it......
Old 20-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Taurus68 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Bro 789550, I agreed with you that this pathetic, boastful, "kee-lah" fellow is definitely free now cos the property market now is getting more and more quiet. Oh if this fellow ever got into trouble in Zh or even any place in China, I wonder can he boast the same way out??? Very interesting to find out...
Old 20-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Taurus68 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
I am among the top agents in my company every year
Err...pathetic jerk ass, wake up from your boastful dirty dream, nobody want to carry your balls but to kick it.

"Top agent" in your company??? What kind of agent? "Top boastful agent" or Top day dream agent"??? I don know leh...can enlighten me?
Old 20-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

It would do well if we just ignore him and concentrate on where we left off. Visa curb lifted liao. Mind start to wander to ZH liao..........
Where are the nice FRs??????

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 20-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
Bro 789550, I agreed with you that this pathetic, boastful, "kee-lah" fellow is definitely free now cos the property market now is getting more and more quiet. Oh if this fellow ever got into trouble in Zh or even any place in China, I wonder can he boast the same way out??? Very interesting to find out...
Can can, cos those ppl will laugh so hard until they no strength to hold him down, then he can walk away liao... wah kao... like that you also dunno ah...
Old 20-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
It would do well if we just ignore him and concentrate on where we left off. Visa curb lifted liao. Mind start to wander to ZH liao..........
Where are the nice FRs??????
OMG, you also come in... knn, all of you wait until got fun then come in.....
Old 20-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
well .. this asshole is really something ... and i have to take my hats off .
but beside his stupidility ... we got to give him some "credit" for liven up this thread ...
it's so comical ....
ya lor i argree with u must give him some "credit". he say he earn so must but kpkb for $300. For most of the bro here 1 nite in ktv also not enough leh!. just "donated" some "credit" to him for entertaining us here by his boastful act. hahahaha.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1