The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
IIRC Blue3 posted her test results here which cleared her of any STD issues..

Not sure on her fate thereafter.. Blu3 should know..
AV raided her, she got caught. RTC never to return. She got caught same day as Xiao Ya, they shared a jail cell together and compared notes.
Old 30-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Pay day weekend so be safe. Time to take a break for me ...
I’ll probably stick to vanilla HJ MLs for now..

In need of a good massage anyway..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
AV raided her, she got caught. RTC never to return. She got caught same day as Xiao Ya, they shared a jail cell together and compared notes.
Oh.. So that’s what happened..

Thanks for the clarification..

Old 30-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Oh.. So that’s what happened..

Thanks for the clarification..
Angela was one of the really sway ones. Kena sabo not once but a few times in her short stay here.
Old 30-08-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluePill View Post
I have decided to take a step back for now and move back into my comfort zone of just leeching.

Reason being, with posting being moderated, I feel it takes the fun out of posting replies and such. Negative rep does not mean a thing to me since my intention to move out of my comfort zone is just to share and have a fun time interacting with all the bros here.

Thanks to all the bros who supported me.

Happy chionging and stay safe!
Again kena zapped gaolat?

Just use your main to post lah.. ~.~

Old 30-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Angela was one of the really sway ones. Kena sabo not once but a few times in her short stay here.
Sabo-ed by her landlord/jie mei/customer?

Coke also kena something similar..

Old 30-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
deleted upon request

Last edited by baotohk; 30-08-2019 at 03:48 PM.
Old 30-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sabo-ed by her landlord/jie mei/customer?

Coke also kena something similar..
Customer lah. Remember first some guys complain her place had so many flies and so dirty, then another said she had STD and she had to get tested to clear her name, then finally it seems some customer bao toh her (or was it her roommate, I forget) to AV hence she got caught.
Old 30-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

(P.S. The clues should be sufficiently obvious, so don't ask me her name. Please do not mention her name openly in the forum because it could lead to the situation which Angela encountered - the cops were forced to arrest Angela after all the publicity generated. Furthermore, in the case of this particular ML, the cops may be forced into act against others staying nearby too.)
And you did bring up.the name of one that left.

Think you being a "senior bro" need to say this? Tell me then it's thanks to which idiot last time? Which bloody big mouth idiot?

I usually don't swear but to those, stop being a double standard Kan Ni Na two-faced hypocrite. Got agenda of promoting don't drag others and make life difficult for some.

What goes around comes around.

This "act of kindness" is unnecessary.

For your information, that customer last time also visited Natalie / Carol. Can go and dig and connect the dots.
Old 30-08-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
IIRC Blue3 posted her test results here which cleared her of any STD issues..

Not sure on her fate thereafter.. Blu3 should know..
I don't post MLs personal stuff on forum. Not senior enough. That's all.
Old 30-08-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 10
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Edited by request. But if you interested to know who is the ml. Can pm me. Will need to run a check to see if you are a chiongster first. I feel geninue chiongster need to know this to protect themselves while this tide over.
Hi bro, pl PM who is the ML..genuine chiongster here
Old 30-08-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Hope the bro will pm me as I also wanted to book one lady with same syllabus for tomorrow
Old 30-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaoboy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cb can suay, sembawang so ulu also can get raid.
Old 30-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3256 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yi-lin-massage/
never see before, quite syt
Going to try and see
Old 30-08-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3256 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Either u visit the wrong ML. Or u simply love ML with shit service.
Cannot agree more. Thai Wei wei not first time here. She don't like people to touch her chest.

You just need to do is lay and she do the things.

If you like that kind of service.

Boobs is big for viewing only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1