The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-08-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks jasonjg for the heads up.
I think when someone posted about the possibility of std etc, it's really helpful for someone senior here to investigate.

I just hope there's a way to ensure ML to go check up and prove clearance.
Old 30-08-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Angela was cleared. She was a victim of irresponsible posting by a bro here which leads to a big hooha.
Let's not re-visit this issue again.
If u suspect, then by the time u confirm u are positive, i think the disease already spreaded to hundreds of chiongsters.

Just that we gonna find a way to alert std suspicious, and get the ML to go for check up.
Old 30-08-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
(P.S. The clues should be sufficiently obvious, so don't ask me her name. Please do not mention her name openly in the forum because it could lead to the situation which Angela encountered - the cops were forced to arrest Angela after all the publicity generated. Furthermore, in the case of this particular ML, the cops may be forced into act against others staying nearby too.)
If i heard correctly, she goes by the same syllables as the following famous curse words
Ccb
Knn

Hope this helps
As no one saying name, please do not message me for the name. Thanks

Last edited by thanosthefarmer; 30-08-2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old 30-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Right on! She also fly me aeroplane many times, but I bear no grudges to her. Once I enter the apt, everything will be forgotten.
Some Bro feedback she blackface....well yes....but she still maintain that service level even w black face.
That's true professional.
She is those type even she slap me, I will forgive her.
U are also damm slut... hahaha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i pm them their suspicion to assess my own risk factor, i actually assume all regulars must have done that and the checks if necessary, u dont want your loved ones to kena right. for those single, raw and fearless warriors i hope they are keen to know as well.
Old 30-08-2019, 02:09 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinekenBeer View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/wei-wei-massage/

Very satisfying session with her. She looks exactly like photos.
She is hardworking and enough strength massage with on my stiff shoulder, neck, back.
She is chatty with diverse topics,
we break the ice easily. Thumbs up for this lady .

Body: 9/10(E big boobs lovers. Very good proportions)
massage: 8/10 on point and solid.
Boobs Fxxk: 10/10 (10/10 Best!)
GFE: 8/10 (treats you like her boyfriend with Good chemistry and personality )

A gem not to be missed, treat her well she deserves it.
Either u visit the wrong ML. Or u simply love ML with shit service.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-08-2019, 02:12 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Thanks jasonjg for the heads up.
I think when someone posted about the possibility of std etc, it's really helpful for someone senior here to investigate.

I just hope there's a way to ensure ML to go check up and prove clearance.
What's there to investigate? Just avoid bbbj simple isn't it?

There is no prevention on ML not causing std.

The most is to minimize the risk.

If u love AR/ French/ paint/ bbbj, u simply exposure more risk then plain vanilla HJ.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 30-08-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ita not that spectacular imo. i got the mia treatment and i totally never try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Seriously, haven’t met a ML can fly people aeroplane and still flock back to her. Must have done something right in their lives. I only heard of MLs afraid of fly customer aeroplane due to business.

Will try sms her and see how
Old 30-08-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Sorry bros. Maybe a noob but jus to check wat is vanilla provider
semi nude + hj only
Old 30-08-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluePill View Post
I have decided to take a step back for now and move back into my comfort zone of just leeching.

Reason being, with posting being moderated, I feel it takes the fun out of posting replies and such. Negative rep does not mean a thing to me since my intention to move out of my comfort zone is just to share and have a fun time interacting with all the bros here.

Thanks to all the bros who supported me.

Happy chionging and stay safe!
Bro don't worry. Keep it up, other bros will up you back!
Old 30-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1871 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Have been debating whether to post this or not for the past three days. But after yesterday's post by another bro who kena STD after visiting a ML, decided to do so to alert everyone in this forum.

Of the recent incidences of bros who shared that they kena STD, four of them are linked to one particular ML, including two bros who'd only just returned to the scene. One of these two only visited this ML, while the other one visited this ML and one other.

Messages have been left through various means to ask her to stop taking customers by several people, and to go for a checkup. Hopefully she'll do the right thing, for the good of everyone.

(P.S. The clues should be sufficiently obvious, so don't ask me her name. Please do not mention her name openly in the forum because it could lead to the situation which Angela encountered - the cops were forced to arrest Angela after all the publicity generated. Furthermore, in the case of this particular ML, the cops may be forced into act against others staying nearby too.)
with reference to this, prob alot will want to know who, me included. out of curiosity or fear perhaps

is always the same saying: want chiong don't scared, scared don't chiong

however, nobody is scared till got mind kanna fucked daily wondering if ownself will tio

she is not the first nor the last, nowadays ML for fighting of biz is mostly offering BBBJ which is a more costly act last time. old times parlour, BBBJ cost u 80 before all entrance fees. now 100 all in liao

she is ultimately a public toilet. don't know whose dick is contaminated then all spread around. the guy also zek ark one

do chiong safe. CBJ feels pretty good also la spend few bucks buy caps bring up lor. refrain from lying full naked face down on bed, dunno how clean the bedsheet/towel is below. to save trouble they reuse u also dunno. literally rubbing dick with another guy's

stay safe people
Old 30-08-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
ita not that spectacular imo. i got the mia treatment and i totally never try again.
Anyway I sms her and she never reply. It’s ok la

Life goes on
Old 30-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
with reference to this, prob alot will want to know who, me included. out of curiosity or fear perhaps

is always the same saying: want chiong don't scared, scared don't chiong

however, nobody is scared till got mind kanna fucked daily wondering if ownself will tio

she is not the first nor the last, nowadays ML for fighting of biz is mostly offering BBBJ which is a more costly act last time. old times parlour, BBBJ cost u 80 before all entrance fees. now 100 all in liao

she is ultimately a public toilet. don't know whose dick is contaminated then all spread around. the guy also zek ark one

do chiong safe. CBJ feels pretty good also la spend few bucks buy caps bring up lor. refrain from lying full naked face down on bed, dunno how clean the bedsheet/towel is below. to save trouble they reuse u also dunno. literally rubbing dick with another guy's

stay safe people
Pay day weekend so be safe. Time to take a break for me ...
Old 30-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
IIRC Blue3 posted her test results here which cleared her of any STD issues..

Not sure on her fate thereafter.. Blu3 should know..
AV raided her, she got caught. RTC never to return. She got caught same day as Xiao Ya, they shared a jail cell together and compared notes.
Old 30-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3379 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Pay day weekend so be safe. Time to take a break for me ...
I’ll probably stick to vanilla HJ MLs for now..

In need of a good massage anyway..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1