The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 11-07-2008, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
mario69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermario69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermario69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

H5 or H7 , 2nd room on right
Name: Sally
Boob: 7/10 Big white 38E
Msian Chinese, say from KL

strip in a flash, and ask me take off and lie there immediate w/o cat bath
start kiss my nippple and 30sec cap and BJ, den ask u missionary liao.

Grab and lick her big neh, which she look abit pissed and say pls don "Chut" it, only can lick. can't really maintain the momemtum in missionary, and she say let her "Yong Shou Da Chu Lai" , which i quite noob and ask her wat she mean..... =>HJ

den she back face me and HJ. I massage her neh neh and came quite fast as her nipple erected and nice to play....

a bit attitude as maybe becos she ask me to upgrade to $60 for 30mins, which i say don wan.....den she say how abt $50, which i still say don wan.... overall finish less than 15mins for $30

maybe i should take a bro's advise to tip her $10 and her svc will be better a bit

RTF: when i need the Big Neh therapy

1st outing to petain, after walking from desker (not much selection) and walking few rounds around petain road
Old 14-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
peaches_n_cream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey fellow cheongsters,
Here is my virgin post after 3 trips to Petain.
First trip, I had a session w Pat of H3. Very routine and no feeling at all.But she sure has a hot body w pink nips..Damage-$40
Second trip,also to H3 but dun remember room. Room is opp of Pat's n is a brown sugar. NICE ROUND ASS for d-style lovers. Dun do BJ....Damage- $30
Best trip so far n most recent one,last week...Went to Petain at ard 3pm. H11,rm not sure. But WL is e one always in bathrobe.Name is Michelle i tink. Stuck up face but once in e room, she very easy to talk to n can even joke around. after normal cleanin procedures, i wa s told to sit at edge of bed as she kneel in front.she start by lickin my ding dongs n suckin em. Lookin at her cfm face as down there jus make my shaft mari kita.she then smile naughtily b4 she start to bj me. Suction was great n she seem to be in huger for dicks.ahahah.she then tell me to lie down as she continue to blow me hard.after about 5 mins, she rode me n bend over to lick my nips..she sure is a very good rider.. we then proceed to doggie before i finally game over in missionary style 15 mins later.
A very sextifying session indeed. Damage- $30

Look-8/10
Body-7.5/10
BJ- 8/10
FJ-8/10
RTF - Hell Yea!!
Old 18-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tanenying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to H3 2nd rm on the right.
Only gave a 20 sec BJ & was like rushing thru..
disappointed!
Old 19-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poompoomboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

after cheong many yrs in petain.... got lot of happy memories

below are the gains..

h11r1 - AA...

hve did her a few time really is BOB... best of the best. can ar you and bend under to bbbj u..some more got her first day of work after check up at DSC... 2nd customer...wah damn fresh..
back to back session after her with her buddy Jia jia..

h11r9 - JiaJia...

Her bbbj and AR is damn shiok...

H20r18 - maggie

Got her first day of work after check up at DSC... 1 customer.... wah she 1 months no fuck... damn horny... and good in bbbj... always hug her from behind and play with her tits while she washing after session

H5 -3rd room on right... forgot hse no..

wah this lady really like me... as our session always last about 40 mis...
got one time we switch off the lights to do... wah bang her like no tomorrow... but too bad no bbbj.... i didnt request also

hse 3 r11 - pat...

Wah got her bbbj very early as i request.... wah damn shoik... when usually she provide bj,,, then she agree to do bbbj.... feel like in haven....

Best..... the queen... Hse7Rm1... JAC...

Last yr..go queue for her first shot after her long break.... wah got it damn fresh after inspection.... got to have a great one with her... she gave me her hp.... telling me hw to gamble....ask me along to go cruise gambling....

best thing from her... got bbbj from her... did her raw... and i cum inside her...
alot of position..doggy... she scream like no tomolo... she suggest raw... as she 2 month no sex... and cunt hole is tight... my brotherhood is big...
so she prefer raw so easier to enter... wah damn shiok as i know she is perfectly clean when i did her...

....... thats really the best....
Old 20-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
MKKG is Cool - loads of Potential

Re: .some more got her first day of work after check up at DSC... 2nd customer...wah damn fresh..

Bro, did she get her check-up results the same day if not do they work during the window period - the day they do the check-up and the day they get their results for this check-up?
Old 23-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanenying View Post
Went to H3 2nd rm on the right.
Only gave a 20 sec BJ & was like rushing thru..
disappointed!

Should be a milf ,short with curly hair she give BBBj and AR with cim only $30 .
from ex KS .
Old 23-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poompoomboy View Post
after cheong many yrs in petain.... got lot of happy memories

Best..... the queen... Hse7Rm1... JAC...

Last yr..go queue for her first shot after her long break.... wah got it damn fresh after inspection.... got to have a great one with her... she gave me her hp.... telling me hw to gamble....ask me along to go cruise gambling....

best thing from her... got bbbj from her... did her raw... and i cum inside her...
alot of position..doggy... she scream like no tomolo... she suggest raw... as she 2 month no sex... and cunt hole is tight... my brotherhood is big...
so she prefer raw so easier to enter... wah damn shiok as i know she is perfectly clean when i did her...

....... thats really the best....
Ya.. i think u cheong or think of cheonging for so many years that u confused liao.

Jac do you raw.. cmon.. I know her longer than u do, okie.. mai bullshit

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 23-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
s1.w3n.b41.l31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*warning: long fr.. hope bros don't mind.. habit liao*

Dropped by Petain this afternoon. Usually timing always wrong, Petain is closed by the time I finished work. So, after the doc told me to "stay home" today, I took the chance to visit before heading back.

Wanted to see the highly recommended Pat, but room's closed and lights off when I got there. Wonder if she was the lovely milf I passed by when I was walking towards the area.

Wandered around Petain then.. settled for H7R6 eventually. When I peeked into her room, she was wearing a light dress in multi-pastel color, reading a chinese love novel at the side of her bed. Looking good, went up to ask for price. "50".. thought a bit high, nego-ed but she stuck to that. Thought ok, since I was here already.. went in and she closed the door.

Once the door was closed, she quickly slid off her dress. Wah, nothing underneath.. asked me to quickly strip too, then offered to cleaned my didi. This done, she asked me to lie down, and the action started.

She started with a cat-bath, light kisses from head to toe (ok.. was only to thigh), all the time her 2 perky nipples rubbing and leading the way for her lips. It was slow and sensual, and when she moved back up, she brought up her body so that her boobs were burying my face, and she gave them a squeeze. I reciprocated with quick lickings on her nipples and then some light squeezing.. "bu yao nie, hui tong" she said with some trace of satisfaction. Not bad, her voice was soft and slightly teh. I stopped and she wandered back downwards, her lips and nipples tracing down my body again.

When she got there, could tell she was going to start bj.. but before that, as she held her head above my didi, she swung her body around and presented me with her meimei. Not bad, clean shaved, and because of the way she was kneeling, could plainly see the whole area. Did a quick inspection.. no smell and looks ok.. Then she started, slow and deep bj. Not wanting to lose out, I started fingering her clit and the area at the side of her lovehole. Wah.. she was instantly wet, so I started with tonguing her clit. Response was instantaneous, she shivered a little as she continued her up and down motion on my didi. I was bobbing my head forward and back, prodding her body to move forwards and back too.. and at the same time, she will slide her mouth down my shaft and up again. This continued for quite a while (close to 10 mins?), we were just enjoying each other's mouth techniques. Then, she gave one big bout of shiver, got up, and into reverse cowgirl position.

My first thought.. wah, haven't cap, she's too high already! As she quickly positioned my didi and slid it into her pussy, I could feel the cap was in place already. So I was wrong.. I was the one who was too high, didn't notice when the cap went on. We started with reverse cowgirl for a while, then she stood up and turned back towards me, down again for cowgirl.. As she lowered her body, her lips came to mine and we did some light kissing.. explored sticking my tongue in between her lips and she obliged, and a brief tongue battle ensued. Cowgirl didn't last too long either, soon she was asking to be below.

I shifted to the side and got up, while she remained kneeling where she was, positioned for doggy. Hmmm fave position! Started ramming her from behind. Not bad, she used her muscles to grip my didi as I rammed in. Used my legs to slightly push her thighs apart somemore, and she obliged again. Given more clearance, up gear and rammed even faster. Soon, she also bth in this position and asked for missionary. My turn to say yes, and she laid down and opened up.

Missionary was good. Noticed her moaning at this point was quite real. Not the standard 'uh uh' kind, but more like.. those giving birth kind. It wasn't a turn on, but wasn't too bad either. Just felt real. Continued pumping and exploded inside of her after a couple of minutes.

TCSS-ed a little, she offered to help wash my didi again, and gave me mouth wash afterwards. Got dressed and left. Really not bad for a quick bonk.

Stats!
Place: H7R6
Name: Cathy
Figure: 6.5/10 (looked better when clothed.. a little tummy after she took off her dress. Think age catching up with her. Small frame with big boobs kind)
Boobs: B/C (jugs big enough to hang down when she's catbathing.. natural too. Nipples very very sensitive)
BJ/BBBJ: 7/10 (good enough. was thinking suction a little weak, but maybe that's after the cap came on)
Attitude: 9/10 (very good attitude, very obliging, service-orientated wl)
dmg: 50
RTF: seriously.. gotta see what Pat offers first.. still haven't try after reading so much about her
Old 24-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

i goto house7 quite often, but never know any nice milf there, can tell which room is H7R6 ? left or right side ? before or after staircase ?

i tried one milf before, on the right, the room after staircase. very nice figure, early 40s, but not much service
Old 24-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poompoomboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro.... Is true... Cos must see hw you dress there.....hw your looks and age... some more i timing her work that day... I wait for 2 hrs... bro 11.30 - 1.30...

But i pay for 2 session 100 bucks....

She ask me did her raw.... then when i about to cum... i ask her hw...
she knod her head and approve that i can cum in side her... that was best..

Intially she blow me with cap on.... then my abit big... so hard to enter her...
then she suggest extend session... and raw....

Then i think sine she declare clean so why not.... then she bbbj me..... hard on and missionary... doggie... then cum in her....

After clean up... she gave me her hp... say want teach me gamble.... and want bring me to cruise glambing......
Old 24-07-2008, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
i goto house7 quite often, but never know any nice milf there, can tell which room is H7R6 ? left or right side ? before or after staircase ?

i tried one milf before, on the right, the room after staircase. very nice figure, early 40s, but not much service
2nd floor, opp jac's room
Old 24-07-2008, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
s1.w3n.b41.l31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

on the second floor bro
Old 29-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
nolucknoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time in petain over the weekend... not really sure of house number, should be 20, i tink. i remember it;s the first house on the left when turn in.

went exploring around, & eventually settled for a milf... looks damns good in her red dress, with a cleavage exposed. quoted me 50

Name: MunMun
Figure: 7/10 (abit of fats around waist, smooth milky skin)
Boobs: B/C (more than a handful, but felt abit hard, like it's been supplemented)
BBBJ: 7/10 (like it when she AR & BBBJ me at the same time)
RTF: saw some younger gals when i left the area, so most prob would try them first.
Old 29-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolucknoob View Post
first time in petain over the weekend... not really sure of house number, should be 20, i tink. i remember it;s the first house on the left when turn in.

went exploring around, & eventually settled for a milf... looks damns good in her red dress, with a cleavage exposed. quoted me 50

Name: MunMun
Figure: 7/10 (abit of fats around waist, smooth milky skin)
Boobs: B/C (more than a handful, but felt abit hard, like it's been supplemented)
BBBJ: 7/10 (like it when she AR & BBBJ me at the same time)
RTF: saw some younger gals when i left the area, so most prob would try them first.
i think you should be talking about house 2
Old 30-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think you should be talking about house 2
arhh.. the KS group

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1