The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
bro u put that statement "Now business as usual" contradicts to the statement posting from bro cheetah above leh.. anyway cheon in SH wiz upmost caution.. I still see those BBS with a label from Shai GA stating "封所“
To clear some doubts, GA actually closed down some joints in SHA, but the rest that are not 'affected' (not closed down), Business as usual that is in SHA..............unaffected KTVs, Saunas, MPs are opened, but business are affected and customers kept away, at least for the time being!

Have a nice weekend!
Old 08-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 22
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
To clear some doubts, GA actually closed down some joints in SHA, but the rest that are not 'affected' (not closed down), Business as usual that is in SHA..............unaffected KTVs, Saunas, MPs are opened, but business are affected and customers kept away, at least for the time being!
Agreed.

I went to Cesar (凯撒会所) KTV last Tuesday and all seems normal. I saw 3 line-up of about 12 each. Sitting fee is not cheap @ 600/700/800. If you have the intention of bringing the gal out, think again. I heard the gals are trained to push away this type of proposal until the same customer come back a few more times. Overnight rates is negotiable with the respective gal. Probably at least RMB2,000.00 - 3,000.00

On Wednesday, I brought my friend to try cheapo screw. We went to Hongmei (虹梅路) Road and visited Regent (丽晶). The service is oil massage in a small room with a bathroom attached. Damage is RMB340.00 Here, the gals will provide a maybe 25 minute oil massage and comes the golden question whether you want full course or half. Cheap but the place really need a renovation. Well, can't complain much about the place since its only so little money spent.

Thursday, tried bro ebonkie's stable. Call the number as per his advertisement and requested for Jojo and she was on time. Damaged was RMB800.00. For her profile, please refer to the sticky. Mind you, this little mink has a pair of Huge and Enormous titties! At least a H cup and all natural. Great for big tits lover

In summary, Shanghai seems unaffected by the present anti-vice sweep but during the conversation with the "Service Provider", they warned that it's best to be safe and to take precaution.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 08-03-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any nice happening drinking Plc to recommend?
Old 09-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
Any nice happening drinking Plc to recommend?
What is "nice happening drinking plc" to you? The usual places like xintiandi and hengshan rd are always available if you don't have something specific in mind. Enough variety in the general area that you can easily jump into very different places within a few minutes walking distance. If you're into the live band scene, xintiandi has a few bars like that with different kinds of music. Malone's on tongren has a decent band too but it's mostly expats (not all, but mostly) and some older WLs looking for old white guys. There's some other sports/billiards bar a few shops down from Manhattan's though I can't remember the name. That's good for drinks and a few rounds of billiards/pool.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14332 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishing around View Post
questions about hotels in Shanghai. Hope bros can help to answer.
One of my regulars in CP contacted me due to the situation there. She is willing to come up and join me for my upcoming biz trip to Shanghai.

Considering for her to join me only for the second half of my trip. Would there be any issues with the hotel if I suddenly have a guest with me for my later stay? Any bro have experience with this to share?
Bro, I'm currently in shanghai and they are pretty strict with the females coming in. I've seen guards asking every alone female entering hotel to register with the counter.

My recommendation is to have her registered as a staying guest. Shanghai seems ok at the moment but still good to exercise caution.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
Bro, I'm currently in shanghai and they are pretty strict with the females coming in. I've seen guards asking every alone female entering hotel to register with the counter.

My recommendation is to have her registered as a staying guest. Shanghai seems ok at the moment but still good to exercise caution.
Ya true bro, if she registered as staying guest then suay suay when they conduct inhouse checks she don't gana interrogation from local GAs
Old 10-03-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarriorgeek View Post
What is "nice happening drinking plc" to you? The usual places like xintiandi and hengshan rd are always available if you don't have something specific in mind. Enough variety in the general area that you can easily jump into very different places within a few minutes walking distance. If you're into the live band scene, xintiandi has a few bars like that with different kinds of music. Malone's on tongren has a decent band too but it's mostly expats (not all, but mostly) and some older WLs looking for old white guys. There's some other sports/billiards bar a few shops down from Manhattan's though I can't remember the name. That's good for drinks and a few rounds of billiards/pool.
Xintiandi got freelance mm who will walk up to you if you happen to be alone in the pub.. they ask you whether you need their company for the night.. there are also OKTs outside starbucks who might ask you whether you need gals to dabao back.. Rem not to chat wiz those who tell you that they can bring you to some place where got cheap drinks & pretty mm.. these are those 黑店 salesmen who are out to lure guys to their ktv joint to con money..
Old 10-03-2014, 06:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
abps62 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any time I was walking by myself in Shanghai I felt that way. People would approach me on the Bund, People's Square, almsot anywhere and proposition me.

When I was at Malone's and Manhattan it was absolutely packed and no where to sit at a table or stand at the bar. Had to get a drink then find a place to stand. It was very difficult for me and my two friends to get a place where we could be out of the way.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post

In summary, Shanghai seems unaffected by the present anti-vice sweep but during the conversation with the "Service Provider", they warned that it's best to be safe and to take precaution.

Best to do during the early spring nites is baobao your own personal Meimei/GF in the comfort of your own apartment and not afraid of any raids and disturbance, whahaha, foc somemore! But beware lor, always there is a price to pay for FOC's, nothing is free in this world!
Old 10-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Best to do during the early spring nites is baobao your own personal Meimei/GF in the comfort of your own apartment and not afraid of any raids and disturbance, whahaha, foc somemore! But beware lor, always there is a price to pay for FOC's, nothing is free in this world!
ya you bao one in SH and one in Dongbei si bo.. haodefang still go or not.. wonder they tone down their wooden bucket svc? always dip myself naked to test the mm s reaction.. suppose to wear disposable shorts but more shiok being naked infront of mm..
Old 11-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
ya you bao one in SH and one in Dongbei si bo.. haodefang still go or not.. wonder they tone down their wooden bucket svc? always dip myself naked to test the mm s reaction.. suppose to wear disposable shorts but more shiok being naked infront of mm..
Hiaz, I am alone in SHA and can only PCC at home and 羡慕 Bros with so many Kangtao and Maos to cheong!

Wooden bucket svc in HaoDeFang is back to normal since early last week (before that limited time slot per day due to the 严打, at times totally stopped). Some 技师 left with new replacements, so if you are asking for the previous Number Tag, check first!

In Summer, I still preferred to get butt naked at home after work without any fear of GongAn disturbance, walking around in the apartment freely, but too bad no Meimei around in my apartment to get naked together!
Old 12-03-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, have to agree with you yet again that nothing in this world is free which reminded me of a Dongbei gal I got to know through wechat. KNN, after 2 'Free' session with her, she brought me to a goldsmith and ask me to buy her a pair of ear-rings and a matching ring, furthermore, ask me to bring her to Hong Kong for shopping,,,,,,,, blah blah & blah

Let's say if she is great in bed, solid figure and good looking as in pretty, I might consider but on the contrary, she is just below average and gave lousy and reluctance blow-job. When the cab stopped in front of the goldsmith shop, alarm bells rang like hell Time to lari kuat kuat!!!

Quote:
Wooden bucket svc in HaoDeFang is back to normal since early last week

In Summer, I still preferred to get butt naked at home after work without any fear of GongAn disturbance, walking around in the apartment freely, but too bad no Meimei around in my apartment to get naked together
HeeHee,,,,,,,,,, Please remember to give me a shout and jio me when you visit HaoDiFang again, please bring me there and show me the ropes. Me newbie in Shanghai.

HeeHee,,,,,,,,,, Please do not remember me when you go around naked at home during summer

Old 12-03-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 23
Keith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant future

Hi bro,

Can I have the address of Haodifang?
What kind of service do they provide and what the damage?

I would like to check for those advertise in QQ walk up apartment services,
Are those photos real? Are the service provided really as per advertise?

Those outcall rmb300-400. Is it worth the risk?

Very new to Shanghai scene, need all senior bro advice.

Many thanks!
Old 12-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith2001 View Post
Can I have the address of Haodifang?
What kind of service do they provide and what the damage?

Those outcall rmb300-400. Is it worth the risk?

Bro: there are numerous HaoDiFang MP in Shanghai. See link for the address:

http://shanghai.happymassage.com/sea...fang&search=Go

I am afraid I am unable to advise you about taking risk, I am not into risk management

However, what I would like to say is do it at you own risk and use discretion and your own judgement. I would like to add, I have been to only a handful for such deed. So far so good

Old 12-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
When the cab stopped in front of the goldsmith shop, alarm bells rang like hell Time to lari kuat kuat!!!
I am very curious, since she was with you together in the Cab, how you 'Gentlemanly' rejected her request last minute and of course shake free?

Please educated me/us, cheers!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1