The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
I'm wondering which idiot will try to transfer first...
hahahhaaha !! Sinkypore Bro's are VERY SAVVY Bro .... do not expect ANY transfers
Old 26-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

But there still will be some idiot who will transfer and then come and complain when kena cheated...
Old 26-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
xxkylint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Yangon in April 2nd week and wanna check out the music club from Park royal. The oil massage from grand mee ya hta still there? Must go there also!
Old 28-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Bro sail any updates regarding the riots going on still safe Yangon ?
Old 28-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Bro sail any updates regarding the riots going on still safe Yangon ?
Hi Bro Rauldon ... I think the Capital ( Yangon) should be no problem Bro ... up-country may not be advisable ...

Latest from BBC :

26 March 2013 Last updated at 17:49 GMT

Curfews have been imposed on three more Burmese towns as attacks on Muslim communities spread closer to Rangoon.

Mosques and other Muslim buildings have been attacked by crowds of Buddhists in towns on the road from Rangoon to Pyay, about 200km (125 miles) to the north.

The US has warned its citizens to avoid travel to parts of Burma due to the violence, which began a week ago.

A state of emergency is in force in the central town of Meiktila, where some 40 deaths have been reported.

Soldiers clearing debris from buildings torched by angry mobs retrieved eight more bodies in the town, the New Light of Myanmar newspaper reported on Tuesday.

In Bago region to the north of Rangoon, state television said Muslim religious buildings, shops and houses had been damaged.

Residents outside the capital said they did not feel safe.
Old 28-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

But for the last week, I heard that some places have to close at 9 pm even dj's bar.
Old 29-03-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Read in papers today that shops and restuarants across Yangon has been ordered to close by 9Pm. Is it true? I am actually going up next week..
Old 29-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Read in papers today that shops and restuarants across Yangon has been ordered to close by 9Pm. Is it true? I am actually going up next week..
Just got back from Yangon. Not really true..still many places open. "You cant kill Cheong"

Now many tourist cancellation.. got my Kandawyi Palace room at USD120 special price.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 29-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Just got back from Yangon. Not really true..still many places open. "You cant kill Cheong"

Now many tourist cancellation.. got my Kandawyi Palace room at USD120 special price.
WOW !! Now those prices alone are worth the trip to Yangon
Old 30-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Does the local business accept USD feel not worth to change to their local currency since I will be there for only a few days and most of the time will be travelling under company expenses.
Old 30-03-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
asylum javelin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Does the local business accept USD feel not worth to change to their local currency since.
Hi frankie

It is better to change some kyats at the airport. All transactions are in kyats for all outlets except paying for your hotel bills.

Even FL's sometime dont accept USD

They prefer kyats, I paid in USD but FL dont accept, ended up have to borrow from my friend 50K kyats to pay her, so pai seh.....

cheers and enjoy your stay....aj
Old 30-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
asylum javelin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow, that is nearly half price, hotels rates are over heated for so many months . I think for a short period only and will go back upwards.

Old 30-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

U mean club and massages? I heard beer pubs have to close at 9pm. Duno for 19th street though.
Old 31-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum javelin View Post
Hi frankie

It is better to change some kyats at the airport. All transactions are in kyats for all outlets except paying for your hotel bills.

Even FL's sometime dont accept USD

They prefer kyats, I paid in USD but FL dont accept, ended up have to borrow from my friend 50K kyats to pay her, so pai seh.....

cheers and enjoy your stay....aj
Oh thanks for the lead up on the FLs....I guess I better standby a couple of hundred Sing dollars to change since I really don't think I will have much of a opportunity to do any cheonging and will only be there a couple of nights..
Old 31-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tititatitu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors, is there any good massage palour to recommend in yangon? Will be there late next week, most prob staying a night or two at most. Incall to hotel may not be convenient. Appreciate if any bro can PM me.

Many thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1