The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Bruddar, we are here to read FR on the WL not about you leh! So pls save it yourself and Do Not self-praise yourself AND we certainly do not want a FR about u unless we are gay!

If you want to keep her all to yourself, sooner or later she will run out of business and the worse is, she may need to downgrade or leave GL as the competition for CAT150 is ferocious. More newbies are coming on board soon.

On the other hand, if she is really a gem, sooner or later ppl will find up. So no need to keep for yourself.

Lastly, the way you wrote here will invite many snr to zap as this forum is about sharing info.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I just discovered a GEM among the girls that I wanted to try recently.

This girl is very shy and she begged me not to tell other bros about her as she don't wanna overwork herself.

She mentioned she only want young looking handsome guys like me. No old ugly men, as it's disgusting to service them, she said.

This girl service not bad but she say she only do good service for young handsome guys, she don't want old men as her regulars.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 29-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Bro all the zapping in the world is like getting hit with a feather as compared to the painful reality of staring yourself in mirror which can hit some like a tonne of bricks.

Wahahaha. But seriously, I wrote that fr for smart bros to decode and enjoy discreetly as this girl asked me to keep it a secret.

So those who been faithfully following my frs would be able to more or less zero in on the answer as I had mentioned her before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, we are here to read FR on the WL not about you leh! So pls save it yourself and Do Not self-praise yourself AND we certainly do not want a FR about u unless we are gay!

If you want to keep her all to yourself, sooner or later she will run out of business and the worse is, she may need to downgrade or leave GL as the competition for CAT150 is ferocious. More newbies are coming on board soon.

On the other hand, if she is really a gem, sooner or later ppl will find up. So no need to keep for yourself.

Lastly, the way you wrote here will invite many snr to zap as this forum is about sharing info.

Cheers!
Old 29-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

A FR report on a fastidious wl not on service but on her personal hygiene.

Name: Mei Ling
Base: 2033
Origin: Yunnan, PRC
Looks: Pretty but cold
Height: about 162cm
Boobs: about 34B, natural but sagging, 6/10
Weight: about 52kg
Body: shapely, 6.5/10
Shower: She cleaned me up and poured a concentrated Dettol disinfeatant solution in milky colour on my didi. I told her to wash it away as it really hurt, a bad start. No boobs massage or BBBJ. She asked me to wash my hands with thick Dettol solution, 2/10
Catbath: She applied spray mouth wash on her mouth before starting catbath.
There was a brief boobs massage, 4/10
Foreplay: Little and plenty of HJ. No kissing of her nipples, 3/10
BBBJ: BJ with a CD, my first encounter with a $150 wl, 3/10
AR: No, 0/10
Frenching: No, 0/10
FJ: No cowgal, she asked me to do missionary from the the start, and switched to doggie and completed the job in missionary style. 4/10
Attitude: she did not bother to build up a rapport with customer. Totally no gf effect. She reminded me of Mei Qi, an ex-wl of the same shop of similar bad attitude. She also cut the time by 15 minutes, a quickie job. One of my worst encounters in GL, 3/10
RTF: Definite NO.
Old 29-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
She also said she don't want old fogeys as she find them disgusting and they take too long to come.
Oh I see. So you are one of those young 快枪手。。。1,2,3 and you are done.
Any WL will want the customer to cum fast. Isn't that very obvious my younger friend.
Cheers.
Old 29-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Any WL will want the customer to cum fast. Isn't that very obvious my younger friend.
Cheers.
Young guns no stamina one two three shot Lor Didi can't hold firm .... Bow down fast wid sensual FJ and foreplay...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 29-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheers.
Haha. I'm not a fast gun. I usually aim to fire-off between the 45th to 50th minute into the session. I alternate my strokes between fast and slow to achieve that.

I may go two minutes at about 60-80 reps a minute then slow it down for two minutes and go at about 30 reps a minute before speeding up to 100-120 reps a min.

I only fire off quickly if I'm in a hurry, or if either me or the Girl not enjoying the session.

But some girls who hurry me, I may purposely take longer and thrust harder to prolong their suffering.

For this gem and others, they always love it most when I slowly push my dick in deep to

hit their innermost pleasure spots... So they do not complain when I take long as it's very pleasurable and stimulating... They will "ah... How shen ah... Ni Hao huai... Ahhh... Bu xing le bao bei," before rolling their eyes back in ecstasy.

I think the complaint for some girls is when a dirty old man cannot come but keep on trying to do the deed and it becomes a
stressful chore for them.

For us fitter and stronger chaps, they just lie down and enjoy the ride will do.

I usually ask WLs that I like, what their
favorite position is and then pleasure them non stop till time's almost up.

But good to leave 10-15 min at the end for
Washup and snuggling in the bed... Makes the session feel more complete...

Though some sluts, you just wanna bang them hard till the very last minute lah.

Hehehe.
Old 29-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Young guns no stamina one two three shot Lor Didi can't hold firm .... Bow down fast wid sensual FJ and foreplay...
I think old farts have more problems with erectile dysfunction especially those who smoke, overeat and have less physical activity.

Whether young girls or older milf, most like young strong energetic cock that can pleasure them if they can get it... It's only natural girls would want a hard cucumber as opposed to a soft overripe banana.
Old 29-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SammyOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My recommendation would be Mimi 1654a or you could try 2831A's meibao or xiaoqiao.
Thank you bro. Will let you know my experience once I can try these babes.
Old 30-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
I think old farts have more problems with erectile dysfunction especially those who smoke, overeat and have less physical activity.

Whether young girls or older milf, most like young strong energetic cock that can pleasure them if they can get it... It's only natural girls would want a hard cucumber as opposed to a soft overripe banana.
Some young man although not all have pre mature ejectualations u know Tio boh? Y? Young Mah seen not enug tot girls said wad is kc Wor but didn't realise is fake kc .... Tio boh??? Boh Tio? Becos u won't know de... even if I am young or old I also won't go boast own capability by saying other men can't do this or that u r provocatively inviting zap ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868

Last edited by Allanooi; 30-07-2012 at 12:20 AM.
Old 30-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Fei Er(16W17)

Actually can understand the long term attraction...this Fei Er seems to hv a refreshing endearing personality...also think her bbbj has improved quite alot since she first came...now if she can reduce just a couple of kilos to the time when she first arrived in Sin then guess wld be just abt great...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Moved on? Naw. I need to have my head examined. You on the other hand seem to have moved on a lot.
Old 30-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Some young man although not all have pre mature ejectualations u know Tio boh? Y? Young Mah seen not enug tot girls said wad is kc Wor but didn't realise is fake kc .... Tio boh??? Boh Tio? Becos u won't know de... even if I am young or old I also won't go boast own capability by saying other men can't do this or that u r provocatively inviting zap ...
Can't help it bro. I am so bored today
Old 30-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Re: Fei Er(16W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Actually can understand the long term attraction...this Fei Er seems to hv a refreshing endearing personality...also think her bbbj has improved quite alot since she first came...now if she can reduce just a couple of kilos to the time when she first arrived in Sin then guess wld be just abt great...
I would agree that her personality is naturally endearing... She's very huggable too.
Old 30-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp338 View Post
A FR report on a fastidious wl not on service but on her personal hygiene.

Name: Mei Ling
Base: 2033
Origin: Yunnan, PRC
Looks: Pretty but cold
Height: about 162cm
Boobs: about 34B, natural but sagging, 6/10
Weight: about 52kg
Body: shapely, 6.5/10
Shower: She cleaned me up and poured a concentrated Dettol disinfeatant solution in milky colour on my didi. I told her to wash it away as it really hurt, a bad start. No boobs massage or BBBJ. She asked me to wash my hands with thick Dettol solution, 2/10
Catbath: She applied spray mouth wash on her mouth before starting catbath.
There was a brief boobs massage, 4/10
Foreplay: Little and plenty of HJ. No kissing of her nipples, 3/10
BBBJ: BJ with a CD, my first encounter with a $150 wl, 3/10
AR: No, 0/10
Frenching: No, 0/10
FJ: No cowgal, she asked me to do missionary from the the start, and switched to doggie and completed the job in missionary style. 4/10
Attitude: she did not bother to build up a rapport with customer. Totally no gf effect. She reminded me of Mei Qi, an ex-wl of the same shop of similar bad attitude. She also cut the time by 15 minutes, a quickie job. One of my worst encounters in GL, 3/10
RTF: Definite NO.
Oh yes! I upped Mei Ling about two weeks ago and came out with similar feeling. She said no too many times to my simple requests such as BBBJ, kissing nipples and not so much HJ. It was not only the waste of money and time but also gave me much frustration. She should not be in this trade in the first place!
Old 30-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheers.
well said.

WLs are smart creature. They love those who wear expensive watch and drive expensive cars plus the willingness to part their money for them.

Old and young , handsome or ugly , long or short doesn't really matter
Old 30-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
I may go two minutes at about 60-80 reps a minute then slow it down for two minutes and go at about 30 reps a minute before speeding up to 100-120 reps a min..
wow. You are really an interesting and amazing young man.
You really go and count the rpm you are doing?
Tell Gor Gor more on your sexercises.
Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1