The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-11-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalala89 View Post
Too many fake fr nowadays.
Account created the same day and fr is surprisingly all pleasant review on the same girl and format/typing is abt the same.

Please, we fellow is not dumb, we know how to differentiate. So pls dun zap us for giving a honest review. Blame ur WL for not working up to our expectation.

We are looking for standards. If we jus want a simple bonk, why are we paying $150 instead of those cat50? At least give us a comfortable room with single shower (dunwan to walk ard in the house and bump into another bro) and a bbbj (if capped on rly, cat50 can do much better).

So to those okt (not all), some of ur WL is rly no standard, say "ur one v big, my pussy v pain", i mean if pain den dun work lor. Thats a excuse, not a reason.

End of the day, what we want is v simple. A ok looking girl providing good service. A comfortable room which is discreet. A reasonable or i should put it, justifyable pricing. If abovementioned is fufilled, i presonally willing to tips the girl well.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks!
concur with u.....but i like good looking wls with hot body and nice tits.....
Old 29-11-2015, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 15
elcarim is one of the Best!elcarim is one of the Best!elcarim is one of the Best!elcarim is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
Hi,

This is my FR for Ray from Devilhouse

This girl is top notch. She will make you satisfied in every aspect of your body. She is very wild in french kissing, i could not catch pace with her. Her pussy is very tight all you need to do is to make her wet which i did not successfully make her wet. She also can do massage well. She showed her picture 2 years ago, she was very cute and pretty girl. But now she is skinny because of she over work. It really made me sad. I really wish she could be my GF so that i can take care of her.

For the location, it is quite far from nearest MRT. The room doesnt have restroom attached and also she shared the room with another girl. Please OKT, you should address this issue, find a good place for your girl.

This is my first time FR. I have been silence reader for quite long.

yes something need to be done on the room issue!
Old 29-11-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
throwawayburner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Whitney from Laserbabes yesterday. She first spoke to me in Chinese, and sounds like a Malaysian girl.

Looks: Just like the photo. Has a couple of tattoos here and there, but I don't mind.
Frenching: Great tongue action throughout.
FJ: Shaved, and accommodating.
Massage: Knows her way around the massage.
RTF: Nope, got others to try.

All in all, probably a 8/10, due to the fact that she can speak English and Chinese well enough to hold a decent conversation. Gives a better GFE feel.
Old 29-11-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20peakaboo15 View Post
FR for Nabila from LB. I conmpletely agree with reports from other bro. She's a gem with great attitude and service level. My 1.5 hour session felt like only half an hour with her.
Good point:
Cute(same as photo)
Great service
GFE gao gao
Slim with great ass that begs pounding
Initiate lots of position and accomodate request
Pass-able english and open to conversation
Play with me and my didi between rounds
French, french, french. Shoot my 2nd load while frenching.

Bad point:
A-cup?
Tanned skin(subjective)
But who cares about these two point when she is up and above all other girls in term of service

Damage:170+20 tips(the miserly me paid tips on top of the high damage which shows how great the experience)

Score:9.8/10 best bonk of the year.
Hahah !! ENJOY Sex-machine NABILA of LB while she is here Bro's
btw most of her customers are repeat so tough to get a slot

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 29-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 17
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhainess View Post
Simple FR for me and a bro.

FR ON E66 Prisica (Me)

Service wise : 9/10
Shots fired : 1 too tired
Looks : 80%, C CUP.. that shall turn most bros on
Damage : as stated but small discount
FJ : Did missionary
BJ : BBBJ at start for awhile, but only capped bj if you want to shoot sadly, no CIM
French : never do / kiss
Massage : Decent level.
HER ENGLISH LEVEL : GODLIKE COMMUNICATION. if you cant communicate, u must be worse than psle standard. thats how good her english is.. + points. forgotten to add in this.

FR ON Monte Monica (friend)

Service wise : 9/10
Shots fired : 1 also
Looks : 90%, 170cm not so tall, at max 160.
Damage : as stated
FJ idnt ask my bro
BJ : Didnt ask my bro
French : Didnt ask my bro
Massage : Didnt ask my bro

Hope to have some ups =)
not sure if pple missed this, whoever tried and think my fr is similar to what you have experienced. hope for some ups =)
Old 29-11-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
wanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Firstly ... price has really gone up (haven't cheong for a while). Can't decide ... currently in this order of preference.

Niva - E66
Prisica - E66
Tanya - TY69
Lena - TY69

Old 29-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJK85 View Post
Vanessa from monte is back! Thinking of tarma with lacey hahaha
Famous Asian4You model Vanessa/Paris has not been here all year, usually she do couple trips per year. A friend tell me she got turned back at Immigration last time??
Old 29-11-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
Famous Asian4You model Vanessa/Paris has not been here all year, usually she do couple trips per year. A friend tell me she got turned back at Immigration last time??
Tried her before. overrated, in my opinion.
Old 29-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quote:
Ya, She got turned back.

Met her in BKK and spent a few nights together a few months back.

She mentioned she not able to visit Singapore for 1-2 years unless she change passport or something like that

She is getting on in age but looks is not the only reason she is good for in my opinion
Old 29-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13772 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Vanessa had a solid BBBJ. She allowed me CIM and swallowed after. Then continued licking and sucking me until I came again.
She's an expert, she knows how to stimulate you just enough so you cum again, without frying your neurons from a hyper-sensitised cock.
I think she was about 30 when she came last year. I prefer SYTs, but her BBBJ brings the dead back to life!
Old 29-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
applebig is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Vanessa had a solid BBBJ. She allowed me CIM and swallowed after. Then continued licking and sucking me until I came again.
She's an expert, she knows how to stimulate you just enough so you cum again, without frying your neurons from a hyper-sensitised cock.
I think she was about 30 when she came last year. I prefer SYTs, but her BBBJ brings the dead back to life!
wa where to book her?? i go m29 find cannot find ley.
Old 29-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I agree with her bbbj.

She knows exactly why she is in Singapore and what bros visit her are looking for.
She has skills and can be very playful, especially when you click with her.

If you can turn her on, she is game for ANYTHING.
Old 29-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
elnino92 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried Emma from pattayababy?
Old 30-11-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 16
Vespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino92 View Post
Anyone tried Emma from pattayababy?
I almost tried penny from pattayababy and it was not a good experience. Arrived slightly early and booked room. Texted OKT and no response. 10mins after booking was officially supposed to commence, still no reply. So I texted OKT again. He just said "noted". When girl finally arrived, she was half an hour late. Girl was heavily made up and much plumper than the pics. Pics are heavily photoshopped. My advice is to look for a more reliable stable bro. $115 on the girl + $25 for hotel room booking. Don't think u will get much quality for $115 my friend. Just my two cent's worth...
Old 30-11-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12330 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
I agree with her bbbj.

She knows exactly why she is in Singapore and what bros visit her are looking for.
She has skills and can be very playful, especially when you click with her.

If you can turn her on, she is game for ANYTHING.
where to get this cim princess?
still ard bo?

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1