The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

New girls from dh looks good. Waiting for bros to dive in and review first before i decide 2 of the 3 for tarma..
Old 30-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lased View Post
New girls from dh looks good. Waiting for bros to dive in and review first before i decide 2 of the 3 for tarma..
Indeed Yuki looks stunning
Old 30-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5405 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lased View Post
Tarma real sister or friends?
Old 30-11-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Great Bonks

FR for Nabila (Laserbabes)

Wow! Nabila is an amazing sex machine and one of the best FL I have ever tried. Seriously, you have to try it. She is like a horny kitten from the moment you first see her. Playful and eager to pounce on your dick as soon and as much as possible.

Look wise she has sexy eyes and a CFM look, a slim but curvy body and a great firm round ass. Only drawback is her breasts which are a bit saggy, but she has nice nipples and she loves to have them sucked and squeezed. Nice tan and mostly smooth skin.

But the real selling point is the service. She is very sweet and attentive and appears to be constantly horny. She knows exactly how to please her man, and her BBBJ and riding skills are amazing. She also seems to enjoy everything you do to her, and makes you feel like you are the best lover in world. She likes to get it hard when she is really warmed up.

As usual, OKT is responsive. Nabila was in a hotel when I had her, decent location and clean place.

Verdict: 5 out of 5 perfect!
RFT: Definitely!
Old 30-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to behold

Yanis from ps.

She is a young friendly green syt from bkk.
She may seem aloof cos she's a little shy and awkward cos its her first time.
Definitely for boob lovers though her chest has some scratch marks.
Her looks and body belongs to the bah bah type.
If you like slim tall syt pls skip, if you like big boobs svc syt.she is for you.
And like what the frs say, her bbbj s quite good.

Looks. 6.8
Body 6.8
Boobs 7.5
Bbbj 7.7
French 7.5
Fj 7
Rtf. Maybe
Old 30-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tjbanks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Patty from Exotica66

A few days back, I was feeling tense due to upcoming changes in my lifestyle so I decided to go for a bonk. Came across Patty, saw her golden reviews and booked a slot. Here goes the FR...

Looks: 7.5/10. I won't say she looks old, maybe a little seasoned.
Body: 8/10. Little tummy, but I have a huge one myself, who am I to judge?
BJ: 7/10. Didn't do BBBJ due to her sore throat, so capped.
Frenching: NA. Again, sore throat. Light pecks on the lips.
FJ: 9/10. This one I applaud her. Tries hard.
AJ: 10/10. Initially I was tired after first shot, but I tried it anyway and it was awesome.
Attitude: 10/10. Enough said.
GFE: 9/10. More accommodating than any of my exes.
RTF: Yes!

P.S. Saw Nokie and I swear she has great legs. Shiny.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
devilmikez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pegi from LaserBabe

1 word to desicrbe - POWER.

Looks (9/10) - Office Girl look. And she is really working office job in Thailand.
Skin ( 8.5/10) Chinese toned skin, Tattoos on the back.
Body (9/10) Slim & Sexy.
Boobs (7/10) Not for boobs lover, but The size and shape fits her frame perfectly.
BBBJ (10/10) Great action Plus CIM, What can you expect more.
FJ (9/10) Do wat eva you want, she is ok at all, and enjoy it lots.
GFE (13/10) Initiates kissing and frenching, good to chat with.

Very worth the money for such a fun loving, wild, passionate and energetic girl.

RTF: Definitely.
Old 30-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
Mattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nabila from Laserbabes

Thanks bro Linus for making the arrangements a few days ago.
Would like to mention that bro Linus while timing is closely book, there is no long waiting time or rush off by girl after 1 hr.

As for Nabila herself, the reviews by others are mostly accurate and she is a GEM who give a strong sense of GFE and feeling of enjoying the FJ.

Only con is the price is a bit higher than average, making it a pain in wallet especially if thinking of RTF
Old 30-11-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Nabilla from LB recently and I completley concur with other bros who commented on her. She is a powerful bom...She has got that CFM look in her eyes which gradually grows into you and all I though was to fuck her real hard. I managed only one shot and reason for that was that the fucking lasted for 40 minutes..ruthless,hard,wild and all sweaty..Thanks to Bro Linus for setting up such an awesome location..very central and posh..Room was giant with 2 beds..I made sure I painted her and fucked her in every possible possition all across the room..When couldn't get enough of her ruthlessly drilled her in prone bone position right on the floor and god the arc that her body forms when you fuck her in doggy is mid blowing..Very accomodating and gets really horny.Keeps moaning in between and when got too horny started screaming "fuck me hard bastard". For folks who really love real FJ she is the gir to go for..Left very satisfied after shooting my load ..and she finally said no one has made the use of the room like you before :-) Go for it guys..bet you will never regret it
Old 01-12-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Mocha from Laserbabes

Her looks is not bad. but her age is understated though. Her service was not bad. Thorough washing of my 2IC. Spent quite long kissing my nipple before moving to my 2IC. Limited BBBJ as she got ulcer. only lick the balls and then capped me. Did a BJ but I think too much teeth. Probably cuz of her ulcer. Anyway we tried few positions before finishing off at cowgirl position. I must say the view of her enhanced big boobs is really nice. Chit chat with her for awhile, before beginning round 2. This time round finish off with boob job. Must say is really good. Overall an average experience.

OKT: 10/10 (Fast reply)
Looks: 7/10 (not bad looking)
Body: 9/10 (petite, with really pretty boobs though is enhanced)
frenching: Limited since got ulcer
BBBJ: Limited since got ulcer
FJ: 7/10 (quite wet and warm)
Boob job: 10/10
RTF: Depends
Old 01-12-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattay2006 View Post
Nabila from Laserbabes

Thanks bro Linus for making the arrangements a few days ago.
Would like to mention that bro Linus while timing is closely book, there is no long waiting time or rush off by girl after 1 hr.

As for Nabila herself, the reviews by others are mostly accurate and she is a GEM who give a strong sense of GFE and feeling of enjoying the FJ.

Only con is the price is a bit higher than average, making it a pain in wallet especially if thinking of RTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
Tried Nabilla from LB recently and I completley concur with other bros who commented on her. She is a powerful bom...She has got that CFM look in her eyes which gradually grows into you and all I though was to fuck her real hard. I managed only one shot and reason for that was that the fucking lasted for 40 minutes..ruthless,hard,wild and all sweaty..Thanks to Bro Linus for setting up such an awesome location..very central and posh..Room was giant with 2 beds..I made sure I painted her and fucked her in every possible possition all across the room..When couldn't get enough of her ruthlessly drilled her in prone bone position right on the floor and god the arc that her body forms when you fuck her in doggy is mid blowing..Very accomodating and gets really horny.Keeps moaning in between and when got too horny started screaming "fuck me hard bastard". For folks who really love real FJ she is the gir to go for..Left very satisfied after shooting my load ..and she finally said no one has made the use of the room like you before :-) Go for it guys..bet you will never regret it
Hahaha !! Told you Bro's The one&only syt sex-machine NYMPHO NABILA is back

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 01-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

FR for Yuki from pattayaa1baby

Good service.
Help her write FR cuz she really sweet.
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10.
BJ: 7/10.
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 9/10. Willing to please.
Attitude: 10/10.
GFE: 9/10.
RTF: Yes!

Please take care of her. She said this is her first time her.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindlekindle View Post
And going soon. Sob sob
Bro get her BKK hp #

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 01-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
shawn.tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshawn.tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried Nabila from Laserbabes.

I feel her gfe aka service so-so. maybe I not handsome so no chemistry with her. can sense she a bit disappointed or not happy when she sees me. as I said, maybe I not handsome.

actual person is the same as picture.
Looks : 8/10 (very pretty, your elephant trunk will definitely stand when you see her)
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (BBBJ for 1 min then put CD liao.. maybe my elephant trunk smelly)
GFE: 6/10
French: 7.5/10 (nice feeling)

I tell you how I feel, please don't zap me if you don't agree with me. please up my point if can

thank you for viewing
Old 01-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Brianna ( Pacific star)

Face > Look 80% to picture.Young & sweet rather than chio.
23 years old SYT.

Skin Tone > Not fair nor tan.

Boobs > Big A cup at most.

Body > Not ultra slim kind nor fat.Big meaty ass.
Small patch tattoo under her boobs.

Frenching > Can be done but not really much tongue.

BBBJ > Amateur skill.

Painting/Fingering > She dun really like painting and say its ticklish so i stop after a while.
Never really finger her.Slight bushes.

FJ > Did 2 shots.She quite amateur but feels very natural.Not fake at all.
Soft moaning and quite tight & wet altho shy did apply some ky.

Can speaks English.
Good attitude,friendly,accommodating.
If you are looking for GFE feeling can try her.

ejazz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1