The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Well, this all depends on WL.

But for me, I make it a point to pay 1st. I do not wait for her to ask me, I do the initiative to pay 1st and I assure you this gesture always never fail to give a smile to WL's face.

Cheers.
i got a veri pai sey incident . my 2nd rtf to maggie after the session i forgot to pay her n tat she reminded me. though she said nvm but then i felt so bad . she told me don put it to heart. so from the incident onwards, i always pay her first without fail.

Just pay out front, got to pay anyway after. (but maybe can tips after, all up to individual)
不知道!
Old 17-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: H16R17 - Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Tq sir!

My understanding ..... WLs in PT are not too happy because the PRCs are spoiling their rice bowl.......
no wonder when i talked to maggie abt prcs she seemed not very happy n told me they will never come to pt, jus let them stay in gl.
seems like don cross over the river.
不知道!
Old 17-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by comX9 View Post
for those bros tat loking for h7r3 cokie, i heard frm her frend tat i go last 2weks tat mayb she is nt cumg bk liao,coz she cant get use 2pt life,as she is stil young,i duno hw true,mayb bro fornicator can check it out. Bt any way stil got afew gd 1 in pt,so dun b sad.
Hmmm.....I try lah. But the problem is, aunty OKT of H07 is a bitch. Well, unless I RTF Ann H07(2F)R01, maybe I can get info. We see how.

But there is a possibility that Cookie might quit PT. The look in her eyes tells me so, hehe.

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystrike8888 View Post
bro Fornicator, not don wan to write fr but then hor i still rtf maggie so i think no need to write coz maybe it's nothing new to u all.
i will return ur favour if i got the power.

i m not a regular chionger coz got oc at hm....but then reading post from senior bros here is a learning phase to me. some really gd in writing. here can learn the rules n sometime got moral education! most important respect the wls.
jus wonder if this world there are not wls/fls/etc nothing than we all can oni go hm n pcc then (rape is never the choice).

thank you all bros here whom provided superb detailed info here.
Is ok Bro, if you write FR for Maggie before, no worries. Thing is, we have different experiences. So, for each Bro is different views and different FRs. Some satisfied and some are not. FRs serve as a guide especially for them newbies.

I write FRs even for those WLs I regularly visit especially if in the session got something different from previos session. Positive or negative I give the information for everybody to share.

Just my views.

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
i got a veri pai sey incident . my 2nd rtf to maggie after the session i forgot to pay her n tat she reminded me. though she said nvm but then i felt so bad . she told me don put it to heart. so from the incident onwards, i always pay her first without fail.

Just pay out front, got to pay anyway after. (but maybe can tips after, all up to individual)
Maggie is a good soul. She is accomodating and service oriented and that is what I like very much about her. But not all WLs are so. Even got room where pasted on their door, "PAY FIRST". Haha. I don't mind, because I always pay 1st.

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

Re: H16R17 - Moon

Quote:
no wonder when i talked to maggie abt prcs she seemed not very happy n told me they will never come to pt, jus let them stay in gl.
seems like don cross over the river.
I hope so too Bro that these PRCs will not come to PT. They, IMHO, are different from Chinese Malaysian WLs. I mean, yes they are all Chinese but attitude wise they (PRC) may differ. And thing is, the language barrier, I cannot speak Mandarin. At least Malaysians can speak like Singaporean.

PRCs have already invaded GL, which caused ex-GL WLs, the Chinese Malaysians to go PT, competing with their same kind, but are PT trained (catbath, BJ, FJ).

I haven't tried PRC so I try not to judge. If they do come to PT, what can we do?

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Aiya... My fr so so only laa... Queenie... Hmmm... Looks like i'm not planning to fj her... As for Ivy... I'll seriously consider her

Me also busy with job... But sex is also a must lor... It's my way of keeping myself focus on work and physically fit to cope up the demand and expectation of my job. When I'm tensed I think of pussy
Old 17-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiya... My fr so so only laa... Queenie... Hmmm... Looks like i'm not planning to fj her... As for Ivy... I'll seriously consider her

Me also busy with job... But sex is also a must lor... It's my way of keeping myself focus on work and physically fit to cope up the demand and expectation of my job. When I'm tensed I think of pussy
Oh my God! Bro! We have the same thinking!

To tell you the truth, it is what makes and keeps me going!

Imagine a life without sex?! I might as well die! Hahaha!

Thank God for PT!

BTW, go ahead with Ivy, hope you enjoy her company.

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Same but different

I am not too sure, brother Fornicator u wrote have not taken PRC girls, i think is not a matter of PRC or another other girls.

Rather i say, is working ladies, certain degress i trust their lic. This girls are subject to medical checkup, thinking back WLs come and leave PT brothels. What inspire me to post this?

You guys will remember i met Violet at JB Ocean hotel, i don't think i will touch her because she is FL over at JB. I don't think Ocean girls are subject to medical checkup. Somehow i think she left PT because Kelatan clinic cancelled her permit.

I know some brothers will think, hei! You did not take Violet, you thinking she is sick? (Violet had slim down, her face has not much makeup unlike her PT days). Brothers! If the reason she quit because she is down with some sickness. Then she is wrong, she is spreading it to her customers.

There are rumours of Cookie leaving, well if that being true, good for her and every body. Nobody like sick WLs, not even their sisters over at PT.
Old 17-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Samster

Re: Same but different

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I am not too sure, brother Fornicator u wrote have not taken PRC girls, i think is not a matter of PRC or another other girls.

Rather i say, is working ladies, certain degress i trust their lic. This girls are subject to medical checkup, thinking back WLs come and leave PT brothels. What inspire me to post this?

You guys will remember i met Violet at JB Ocean hotel, i don't think i will touch her because she is FL over at JB. I don't think Ocean girls are subject to medical checkup. Somehow i think she left PT because Kelatan clinic cancelled her permit.

I know some brothers will think, hei! You did not take Violet, you thinking she is sick? (Violet had slim down, her face has not much makeup unlike her PT days). Brothers! If the reason she quit because she is down with some sickness. Then she is wrong, she is spreading it to her customers.

There are rumours of Cookie leaving, well if that being true, good for her and every body. Nobody like sick WLs, not even their sisters over at PT.
Thank you mine Bro. Yes I am aware about WLs going for check-up. Even if they all WLs, yes they are the same but not 100%.

I don't know, but I am very comfortable in PT and the WLs there. Number 1 for me is convenience and is affordable.

I am looking forward to Violet's return to PT.

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

other reasons i can think of are :
1. very safe place to release ! no AV will come and disturb ( all licensed to work)
2. No need to worry wives or girl frens will come and spot check (ladies ban from visiting?)
3. No worries of frens or colleagues will come here? if they happen to come then we are sama sama come here for pleasure.
Old 17-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H7(2)28 - miki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Miki is indeed very business minded, she is of the opinion : 一分钱一分货, "yi fen qian, yi fen huo": meaning you get what you pay for. Try offering her more (>$50) upfront, if you want better GFE .

Very well written, fully agree with your FR - Miki will also be very happy!! Wasted talent if your are not a writer !! Cheers
Though your words ring true to the ways of the world my brother, I always try to buck the realities... not with the dollar, my currency is genuine respect, sincerity, happiness and just having a good heart.

Sure, my methods don't always work, but my batting average have been quite impressive. I even surprise myself sometimes. hehe

I don't think I'll ever totally thaw out the ice queen, Miki, but I'm sure I'm still going to have an increasingly good time with her trying... How fun is that bro?

Me, a writer? Hmmmm..... perhaps....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfre View Post
Yes, miki is alway d 1st for me at petain, too bad she is going back next week for a month..
Alamak, going back next week already!!??? Aiya... no time then to continue taming the shrew. Hahahaha... probably have to start at square one again when she returns... oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
He's U-de-Man for me, perhaps lots of patient required to slowly win her over & wear her down.
Please don't miscontrue my intentions bro... I'm not trying to KC her or wear her down. Perish the thought. I'm only hoping to show her that it won't be the end of the world if she lets her guard down with me, and it'll be so much more enjoyable a time, both for me as well as herself.

Cheers
Old 17-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
CIM: Yes - but... she bbbj me until I almost cum and in split second, she capped me using her mouth and I unload all my yoghurt into her mouth! Damn... this is a bloody solid skill! I'm really impressed!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
In the case of Moon H16R17, last time I RTF she don't allow frenching and I thought she stop doing CIM? Now she back to giving CIM, I don't mind as long as she give me frenching..
Yes, Moon does and does not give CIM!!!! Hahaha...

I was Moon's regular last year. At least once a week. She always provided deep wet frenching (maybe regular that's why) and CIM!! She would suck me dry before going the sink to clean up. Until sometime late last year....

As usual I would bonk her silly, then it's time to BBBJ and CIM. Moon BBBJed me and as soon as a bit of my first shot entered her mouth, she quickly moved away and used her hand to finish the job. I was confused. The following week I went to see her again, and she did the same thing. BBBJed till a bit of my first shot in her mouth then used her hand to complete the job. I asked her about it but she never quite gave me a clear answer. I've stopped seeing her since.

So technically I did CIM a drop, but the rest on her hand. hahaha. I think Moon has definitely changed her perspective on CIM.

Quote:

Whatever it is... It is a bad news for CIM lovers like me

By the way, anyone tried Ivy (Vivi neighbour)?
Yes, really bad news bro cos I'm a CIM freak myself.

Perhaps some good news, Ivy does provide CIM. Had her 4 times last year, all CIM.

Cheers
Old 17-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comX9 View Post
for those bros tat loking for h7r3 cokie, i heard frm her frend tat i go last 2weks tat mayb she is nt cumg bk liao,coz she cant get use 2pt life,as she is stil young,i duno hw true,mayb bro fornicator can check it out..
Cookie might not return???? Damn, I haven't tried her yet!!!

I figured something was not right when I see her door padlocked every time I'm at PT for the last couple of weeks.
Old 17-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
other reasons i can think of are :
1. very safe place to release ! no AV will come and disturb ( all licensed to work)
2. No need to worry wives or girl frens will come and spot check (ladies ban from visiting?)
3. No worries of frens or colleagues will come here? if they happen to come then we are sama sama come here for pleasure.
Brother! Allow me to add no 4, please.

4 No "Captains" liked, those no lic joints.

You guys looked closer, GL legal joints i have no idea. KS and PT brothels almost all are uncles and aunty keepers. Any problems they will call the police and, i think it is still open conept within the 4 walls.

Somehow, the enforcer especially the young punks are a trouble lot, operating biz is not in their mind. This gen we have PRC young punks hanging around the GL streets.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1