The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 01-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post

Brianna ( Pacific star)

Face > Look 80% to picture.Young & sweet rather than chio.
23 years old SYT.

Skin Tone > Not fair nor tan.

Boobs > Big A cup at most.

Body > Not ultra slim kind nor fat.Big meaty ass.
Small patch tattoo under her boobs.

Frenching > Can be done but not really much tongue.

BBBJ > Amateur skill.

Painting/Fingering > She dun really like painting and say its ticklish so i stop after a while.
Never really finger her.Slight bushes.

FJ > Did 2 shots.She quite amateur but feels very natural.Not fake at all.
Soft moaning and quite tight & wet altho shy did apply some ky.

Can speaks English.
Good attitude,friendly,accommodating.
If you are looking for GFE feeling can try her.

ejazz
read her FR in their forums that she does AR?
no do for you?
Old 01-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Anyone try DH or Lax gals recently? Mostly LB frs for some time.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Misty from TY69. Not gonna write another long FR cos the session is more or less the same, though this time tried cowgirl instead of only missionary.

RTF her again this rainy afternoon. This time the GFE is much better than 1st time round, and 2nd shot we came together . I especially liked fingering and painting her nice clam and making it hot and wet. Also learnt from her that Prisica from exo66 is her friend lol.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

hi anyone tried monica from monte29 or melon from pattayaa1baby??
Old 02-12-2015, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
read her FR in their forums that she does AR?
no do for you?
She kind of green type where got do AR
Old 02-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
She kind of green type where got do AR
maybe you need to ask her? happened to me before, website never state AR but possible upon request
Old 02-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Ivy from monte?
FR look quite decent
Old 02-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
latexboxer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

All bros. Who is interested to chiong DH girls?
Old 02-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Some may have interest in this, so w/o further adue some info for Emma from devil house. Emma is very pleasant looking & sweet albeit with a touch of professionalism in her. Tried her yesterday at off central apartment wz parking nearby.

She's young and fresh here but works at mp in bkk, so not that green but her body is definitely syt standard, tight and smooth. Boobies, full B's wz inverted nips which quickly blossoms after a few good licks lol. Hole is still tight and snug encouraging me to whack her kao kao causing her moan and to comment about power haha.

Looks: 8/10 quite close to pics imho. made me eager to bonk her when i saw her.
Body: 8.5/10 light brown tone and smooth. no tattoos.
Kiss: no tongue
Bbbj: 8.5/10 wz put on moans but still wet and deep.
Paint: no try
Fj: 8.5/10 one of the better ones.
Gfe: Ok la
Old 02-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 11
matzi is one of the Best!matzi is one of the Best!matzi is one of the Best!

seems like you were lucky bro. their website not showing the girld already. might have got busted

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Some may have interest in this, so w/o further adue some info for Emma from devil house. Emma is very pleasant looking & sweet albeit with a touch of professionalism in her. Tried her yesterday at off central apartment wz parking nearby.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SibeiHoLah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

siao leh bro. i only try to share my experience u say i promote people stable. sibei chim.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 17
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future

wow what happened to dh.. all gone.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
edyst37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder why all gone, too bad, their lineup was really good.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

anyone have the LINE contact of Ibis from PS previously? forget to take it from her. would appreciate if you could pm me. thank you!
Old 02-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 13
cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Misty from TY69. Not gonna write another long FR cos the session is more or less the same, though this time tried cowgirl instead of only missionary.

RTF her again this rainy afternoon. This time the GFE is much better than 1st time round, and 2nd shot we came together . I especially liked fingering and painting her nice clam and making it hot and wet. Also learnt from her that Prisica from exo66 is her friend lol.
I agree Misty gets very very wet when painted. I painted her until she cum 2 times, really enjoyed seeing her real reactions, belly twitching, hands gripping mine, moaning and moaning...and when I took a look at her pussy after that woah super wet, dripping until anus then i dipped my finger unto the oozing love juices and I can spread into a long trail
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1