The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeypiero View Post
feeling super horny, went down today at lunch and ducked inside the first door on the left, don't know the house number or room number, found some old girl right at the back around the corner, first door on the right, probably around 40+ i guess, not bad, passable looks, ok boobs, had a wash up, decent BJ, got on top and rammed away for a few minutes, pop, enjoyable - damage 40 bucks, this place is great for some quick cheap relief!
i guess is H02R01 ? dont know her name ?
Old 17-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboon View Post
So the king is back in action!!!
Damn right Bro!

And for tonight it is: H02R02 Maggie

Reached PT 4:00pm+, crowd was ok. First available WL will be my target, and guess who? Maggie!

Gave her the fee and we started to strip. Oh those glorious breasts and nipples really makes my 'lil bro wake and stand up!

So she washed me thoroughly while my left hand was patrolling her nipples. At this point my didi really erect already and ready to explode.

After washing, she took a new towel to dry me up. I waited for her in bed while she washed herself.

Done washing and we proceeded to the pleasantries, frenching!

She then lay me to bed and started her catbath, licking my body all over only to stop when sucking my nipples. Then BBBJ and later spread my legs for AR, ball sucking and licking while one of her left hand finger was rubbing my very wet asshole, glorious! Next up, I in doggy and she continue to administer AR, damn shiok! Then next was 69. This time she only put a bit of KY on her pussy unlike before. Thank you very much Mam!

After 69 I got up to position her into doggy and for me to return the favour of doing and giving her AR + painting. When I had my fill, I stood on her bed and she continued BBBJ while her skillful hands were playing with my nipples. Stopped for a while to cap me and now it is BJ. Shortly, I wanted FJ so we went to our usual position, doggy! I came into her slowly, then become faster and faster, piak-piak-piak, until I cannot hold it anymore and gave it all to her. Overall rating is 10! RTF: naturally!

BTW, she will be off for the following dates:

26 March - off 2 days
16 April -off 1 week
09 June - LDW off 1 month

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
bro, we are on the same boat? ha ha they are sama sama....i tried Sop first really like "dead salt fish" no feeling at all? no licking of nipples! not even a soft touch? dont talk abt frenching ha...ha... her room always open ? so bros u know why ? at least i better than you i manage to squeeze out my precious human glue n loaded inside the unfrenly well of course was capped.
ya.. i was eyeing for sophia for few years, and finally tried her last yr. it was my first encounter in commercial sex that I have to HJ myself to shoot !!

Can you believe it ???
FJ... no stimulation... pull out and she HJ me... also cant stimulate me... CCB.... finally I look at her CFM face and HJ myself

But funny.... after this long time... I still again attracted to her CFM MILF looks... even thinking of going for 2nd try
Old 17-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

H10r13 Anna according to s-list

Looks 6/10
Bj 5/10
Fj 4/10
Damage $30

The room is in the inner section next to Da S. She got the PDMM kind of look, smiled at me ask me want or not with 3 fingers. Went in, PAID 1st, strip, pee, she wash me, lie down, lick my nipples. Her tongue quite long, can see it extend out and tickle my nipples. Shiok. Go south, bj, then back to nipples again.

Managed to finger her pussy ball and continued doing so while she go south bj again. Then she tarik, stopped bj and asked me go missionary. I did not enjoy the fj part because her eyes were opened looking away but no smile. At least pretend to enjoy a bit lah sigh. Anyway, treat it as exercise lor. Unload, self wash out I went.

Cheers.

P/s like some samsters here, I also go back to the same WL often like yesterday, so I also don't want to write same story unless I tried new ones.
Old 17-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
ya.. i was eyeing for sophia for few years, and finally tried her last yr. it was my first encounter in commercial sex that I have to HJ myself to shoot !!

Can you believe it ???
FJ... no stimulation... pull out and she HJ me... also cant stimulate me... CCB.... finally I look at her CFM face and HJ myself

But funny.... after this long time... I still again attracted to her CFM MILF looks... even thinking of going for 2nd try
bro, dont waste er hard earn $$$ altho she charge only $30....but i think her service suck ! not even worth $20? as compare with H22R09 n H1405 they are value for their service. Think Twice ! Dont expect she would change n improved her service?
Old 18-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joeypiero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i guess is H02R01 ? dont know her name ?
bro goatslooter, i think she said her name was "mun mun" - acceptable overall experience i'd say, value for $$$
Old 18-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
likemilf2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bonk Ann is much better than LW, she is so much frenly and accommodating, u ask for dog or cat she will give you try , her communication skill is much much better and her boob not lose to LW okie ! i think is 50:50
the other big boob lady i like the most is Sally, she really serve me like king? wash for me clean for me so caring ! she is always my first choice.

H2r2 Maggie will be my first choice now. My first time in PT given to her too...haha
Old 18-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro goatslooter, i think she said her name was "mun mun" - acceptable overall experience i'd say, value for $$$
Mun Mun is at H2R5 right? according to the list.... she down her price from 50 to 40 ? good try !
Old 18-03-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by likemilf2 View Post
H2r2 Maggie will be my first choice now. My first time in PT given to her too...haha
Hmmm.... shall take note of her! she is next to Sally.
Old 18-03-2011, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 21
SP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
sigh.. she same as her next door neighbour (sophia).

Last time i was very attracted to the MILF with a mole (sophia).... there is already enough -ve FR on her, but I still go ahead and try her. End up..... she is friendly, but "dead fish" service, cant stimulate me.... I bonk half way, dick got soft, and have to finish with HJ. totally never put in effort to stimulate me, not much touching and no moaning sound.
Bro, consider it money down the down .. tried her long time ago n her service sucks, even got "lectured" from her when I tried to touch her pussy or touch her nipples , she saying it's her ricebowl for daily used ..
Old 18-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystrike8888 View Post
You are rite n me too. But i got one most important reason.

For me whenever after a session with a wl i always got this "empty" feeling . I donno any bro here got similar feel. But then when i m with her n after the session i don hv this feeling ! I dunno why too .

Anyway, i shld be sticking w her for these times. Good for non maggie fans maybe coz less one in the queue whoever u r heading to other than maggie.

Cheers!
Yes, I feel this too! When you go in, chat and laugh but after session suddenly awkward feeling.

But not all lah. You mentioned H02R02 - Maggie, yes, she is GFE, I like her. But there's some more:

H02R03 ----- Sally
H02R16 ----- Michelle
H07(2F)R01 - Ann
H07(2F)R02 - Chris
H10R11 ----- Judy
H16R10 ----- Ada
H16R13 ----- Vivi
H16R14 ----- Ivy
H16R15 ----- Amy
H16R17 ----- Moon
H22R19 ----- Nikki
H22R20 ----- Michelle

With them, I never get "empty" feel after sessions.

But example of those that do give me "empty" feel and I don't mean to offend are: H07(2F)R28 - Miki and H11R11 - Jolene. I never RTF this kind of WL.

I thank you.
Old 18-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
When was this Bro? As per PSL H02R05 - Mun Mun is OL and RTW 25 April.

I thank you.
Old 18-03-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Damn right Bro!

And for tonight it is: H02R02 Maggie

Reached PT 4:00pm+, crowd was ok. First available WL will be my target, and guess who? Maggie!

Gave her the fee and we started to strip. Oh those glorious breasts and nipples really makes my 'lil bro wake and stand up!

So she washed me thoroughly while my left hand was patrolling her nipples. At this point my didi really erect already and ready to explode.

After washing, she took a new towel to dry me up. I waited for her in bed while she washed herself.

Done washing and we proceeded to the pleasantries, frenching!

She then lay me to bed and started her catbath, licking my body all over only to stop when sucking my nipples. Then BBBJ and later spread my legs for AR, ball sucking and licking while one of her left hand finger was rubbing my very wet asshole, glorious! Next up, I in doggy and she continue to administer AR, damn shiok! Then next was 69. This time she only put a bit of KY on her pussy unlike before. Thank you very much Mam!

After 69 I got up to position her into doggy and for me to return the favour of doing and giving her AR + painting. When I had my fill, I stood on her bed and she continued BBBJ while her skillful hands were playing with my nipples. Stopped for a while to cap me and now it is BJ. Shortly, I wanted FJ so we went to our usual position, doggy! I came into her slowly, then become faster and faster, piak-piak-piak, until I cannot hold it anymore and gave it all to her. Overall rating is 10! RTF: naturally!

BTW, she will be off for the following dates:

26 March - off 2 days
16 April -off 1 week
09 June - LDW off 1 month

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 18-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hornedog is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally got my hand on rina,

Very nice body. always laughing and joking. her cfm look while giving me the bj was phenomenal. Ytd night was the first time i got myself a titF*** and i swear it was the best fuck i've ever gotten. every man should try the tit fuck from rina as it was one of the best.

i spent a good 25mins in the room chatting plus service. she made me feel right where i belong...

RTF? OF COURSE!!!!!
Old 18-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
H02R03 ----- Sally
H02R16 ----- Michelle
H07(2F)R01 - Ann
H07(2F)R02 - Chris
H10R01A ---- Rina
H10R11 ----- Judy
H16R10 ----- Ada
H16R13 ----- Vivi
H16R14 ----- Ivy
H16R15 ----- Amy
H16R17 ----- Moon
H22R19 ----- Nikki
H22R20 ----- Michelle
In this case, we should imclude Rina.

Nice list Bro austin69, Salute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornedog View Post
Finally got my hand on rina,

Very nice body. always laughing and joking. her cfm look while giving me the bj was phenomenal. Ytd night was the first time i got myself a titF*** and i swear it was the best fuck i've ever gotten. every man should try the tit fuck from rina as it was one of the best.

i spent a good 25mins in the room chatting plus service. she made me feel right where i belong...

RTF? OF COURSE!!!!!
Great FR Bro!

Ups you!

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1