The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Been following this and I must say I have another theory...which may not sit well with bros here.

I think we are missing the forest for the trees - there is another possibility. Spoke to a doctor friend about this issue and he says STDs like gonorrhea and chlamydia can survive in towels for up to a day!
The genital herpes virus is also transmissible via non-sexual contact, surviving for up to two hours outside the body - even on plastic surfaces (think toilet seats).

So if an infected brother lies dick-down on the ML's bed towel and its not changed for customers, you would think that's within the realm of possiblilty that there is a chance of infection.
So the ML may not be the cause - thus clear bill of health from the test.
Actually agreed on the wet towel which can be a farm bed for bacteria and fungi. The possibility of a meat eating fungi attacking your kuku.

The hygiene or lack of it from a ML could indirectly let her be the cause. Might be the effect of non stop business back to back. General statement and not directed.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Genital herpes is spread via skin to skin contact. If the ML somehow has herpes sores on her palms and giving you a hj, that's a 100% chance of getting it on your shaft. But agree about the lying face down thing. But even if you lie face up, that's your butt cheeks coming into contact with the herpes virus? Might as well don't chiong liao like that. Either way also kena.. indirectly everyone's dicks rubbing against each other's or against the ass of another... hmm.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
Genital herpes is spread via skin to skin contact. If the ML somehow has herpes sores on her palms and giving you a hj, that's a 100% chance of getting it on your shaft. But agree about the lying face down thing. But even if you lie face up, that's your butt cheeks coming into contact with the herpes virus? Might as well don't chiong liao like that. Either way also kena.. indirectly everyone's dicks rubbing against each other's or against the ass of another... hmm.
Like that you go to a clean spa...might have this problem also if they slack a bit on hygiene.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Like that you go to a clean spa...might have this problem also if they slack a bit on hygiene.
Ya exactly. So we're back to square one again. Scared? Don't chiong. Chiong? Don't scared(but do take precautions if I may say so). On paper yes it's easily spread but what are the chances of it happening?

Real life rng
Old 03-09-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterlim990099 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/si-qi-massage/

Any bro tried her before can share
She's great, but her current location a bit inconvenient. If you drive, you can park inside the condo. If you don't, you need to walk for about ten minutes from the main road. Great attitude, friendly and very willing to serve. Very fair, and lovely body. Seen her quite a few times, but haven't tried her massage yet. Too busy doing other stuff...LOL.
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian999 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/

Visited her about 2 weeks ago. That’s the only sexual encounter since.
Past few days end up peeing, with a little burning sensation. Just saw a Gp, he said likely chlamydia. Gave me doxycycline for 5 days. Just to take note guys.
Scary I also visited two weeks ago.
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I believed this issue surfaced was becoz a few Bros tested positive...n the commonality was they visited this ML.
Anyway, just my thinking. But since the said ML was tested negative, I guess should just let the issue rest.

Thanks for the hard work!
My post earlier stated liao... not her then who?

Not that want her to dio also..

Anyway.. avoid bbbj lah.. stupid okt why keep pushing ML for that..

And next fella who come and post and say dio jackpot.. I will say good job to him

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 03-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Get yourself tested to be safe..
HAHAHA epic reply!!

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 03-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bo feel lor....
no feel for SN mango
Old 03-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyhunter View Post
Obviously, i dont. But all i saying is, she might have licked someone’s arse that had this experience or other person who visited her his cock poke someone else before.
This is for those hardcore AR lovers ya...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 03-09-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Since we're on hygiene, how about no towel on the bed? That was what I encountered with a new ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
no feel for SN mango
Sensual queen Zhuzhu
Old 03-09-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
Bro my meaning of lao goh is 45yrs old and above leh haha.

Is it really that old? Or more of a young MILF?
i like your definition of lao goh and your high threshold. From the way she looks, she looks like she is within 10 years of your threshold.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyhunter View Post
Thx bro, i took a jab straight to my vein its all good. Ulcer on my lj became smaller now only got red bump.

Nonetheless if u ask me, will i go see her if she is clear? I would. Every week cause she is that worth it.
I admire your passion with her.

But I do not admire your sperm block mind...

U rather let your dick suffer again and go through your stressful mind again just to find her again...

Good luck to u..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 03-09-2019, 08:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Since we're on hygiene, how about no towel on the bed? That was what I encountered with a new ML.

Sensual queen Zhuzhu
No towel on bed? She expect to stand up and HJ u ah?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 03-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bboyhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
I admire your passion with her.

But I do not admire your sperm block mind...

U rather let your dick suffer again and go through your stressful mind again just to find her again...

Good luck to u..
Lol bro.... it’s definitely a no for me since i saw tat result of her. N also i wouldnt be that no morale by having 0.01% chance of spreading any shit. Its a rest month to be away from all this. Up to shaolin mountain I go
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1