The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Aiya just need to be a bit disciplined enough to have at least CBJ.

The lady probably doesn't even know she's a carrier in the first place.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Lol
Your MR can get any more brief than this not
Hey bro, read the next few posts after that.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Location should be familiar.

$120 upfront. I said "later", but she insisted.

Heavy makeup in pics but light makeup when I met her. Still pleasant looking during first impression. Facial features a bit sharp but... she has... freaking hear this... DOUBLE CHIN.

Now, I absolutely dig those with a well-defined jawline.

On that note, she's not fat by any means, but she has obvious "sari rolls". Boobs are big B or small C. Semi-nude and I had to ask her to get to that stage.

Demeanour: positive attitude and tried to make conversation.

The rest? Nothing to remember.

Wonder what makes her price herself at $120? When we have pretty Bella nearby, who has a well-defined jawline, at $110.
Quote:
Just to clarify what I mean by "sari rolls".

That's wearing a sari without showing the sari rolls.

Hope this helps.
Yilan.
Up again for sharing.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
MLs are too lazy to change bed sheet every customers..

Some don't even change their big towel which customers lied down..
Next time before visiting any ML go to those value shops and get cheap towels and dispose of them after usage..

Small price to pay for a greater preventive measure and peace of mind..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya just need to be a bit disciplined enough to have at least CBJ.

The lady probably doesn't even know she's a carrier in the first place.
Don't really like CBJ..

I'll rather go for the HJ option..

Old 03-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1870 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

For reference. And ya looks like a brief test only
Old 03-09-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

For reference. And ya looks like a brief test only
The ML actually called out Franco in her WC moments lol..

Old 03-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The ML actually called out Franco in her WC moments lol..
What she say? Send regards to his mother ah
Old 03-09-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
What she say? Send regards to his mother ah
You should able to see what if she is your WC contacts..

If you want to know then best if you PM the person in question..

Don't wanna escalate matters here..

Old 03-09-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
You should able to see what if she is your WC contacts..

If you want to know then best if you PM the person in question..

Don't wanna escalate matters here..
Ok bro. She not in my wc. Anyway all stay safe
Old 03-09-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 15
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Aiya. The girl RTC in less than 10 days, and also went for a checkup for due diligence liao. Imo, I am very likely to go for a last session with her before she leaves because don’t think she will ever be back with this saga. Sooner or later, more and more joker will be coming out with kena jackpot type of post to mindfuck others and just to see drama.

Like what most people said, 1) prepare to chiong, accept the risk, 2) focus more on MR here lah guys damn sian with all this rubbish speculating and stirring.

Peace out~
Old 03-09-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
Brother, got a new girl call 小汐very good.... check it out, just came yesterday
Old 03-09-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
My dear brothers in arms, there is always a certain risk whenever we cheong and it is ok to announce such a scare and the ML actually went to prove herself by doing a test. So when the test came back and it is ok, it give everyone a piece of mind. For those who are really afraid and want to refrain, please keep to vanilla providers. Personally I believe that the ML is more afraid than us and if we encounter such unhygienic ML, we will also refrain them from doing anything to us. That is why we always enter the place and look around ourselves , the surroundings, towels , bedsheets and even the ML themselves. Those who cannot keep basic hygiene , i will tell them off and walk off because it is a risk to both of us.

This scare has given all of us some thought and we should abide to our basic rules of cheonging

For such , there were thousands for reasons how our bros can get , 1 is an isolated case, but a few will be a pattern, so our bro who posted here had a valid reason to do so also.

So let us move on from this scare, i believe enough damage has been done.

Payday period almost over, lets start to cheong again!
Old 03-09-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll probably visit Mango one more time bah before she flies off..
oh just know the add, that place is literally cave of the silken web.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
My dear brothers in arms, there is always a certain risk whenever we cheong and it is ok to announce such a scare and the ML actually went to prove herself by doing a test. So when the test came back and it is ok, it give everyone a piece of mind. For those who are really afraid and want to refrain, please keep to vanilla providers. Personally I believe that the ML is more afraid than us and if we encounter such unhygienic ML, we will also refrain them from doing anything to us. That is why we always enter the place and look around ourselves , the surroundings, towels , bedsheets and even the ML themselves. Those who cannot keep basic hygiene , i will tell them off and walk off because it is a risk to both of us.

This scare has given all of us some thought and we should abide to our basic rules of cheonging

For such , there were thousands for reasons how our bros can get , 1 is an isolated case, but a few will be a pattern, so our bro who posted here had a valid reason to do so also.

So let us move on from this scare, i believe enough damage has been done.

Payday period almost over, lets start to cheong again!
Strictly speaking she’s the cleanest ML who do bbbj now

Next to those who just came and didn’t bring souvenirs from china

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1