The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 22
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

sorry posted wrongly
Old 10-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros, i am thinking, which part/town/village/location of vietnam we can get to know nice & kind vietnamese ladies which we can court & marry if all turns out well.

i am sick with sillypore woman, torn apart by my thai gf (heart still bleeding, & i know the only way to get over her is to find someone who really loves me & fix up my broken heart), just wondering if the "ming zhong zhu ding" is among the vietnamese ladies.

Doesn't want to buy off the shelves or to hastily choose someone in a matchmaking trip. i dun mind spending more effort to get the right person.

bros have any suggestions / input?
Old 10-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
hi bros, i am thinking, which part/town/village/location of vietnam we can get to know nice & kind vietnamese ladies which we can court & marry if all turns out well.

hi bro. there's actually no special town in Vietnam that produces good and wonderful gals. Every town has good and bad gals, so it depends on your luck and most importantly your FATE and DESTINY
Old 10-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anywhere in Vietnam you can find nice gers. But there r places to avoid to find gers... those WL area.....
Old 11-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

i am sick with sillypore woman, torn apart by my thai gf (heart still bleeding, & i know the only way to get over her is to find someone who really loves me & fix up my broken heart), just wondering if the "ming zhong zhu ding" is among the vietnamese ladies.

Doesn't want to buy off the shelves or to hastily choose someone in a matchmaking trip. i dun mind spending more effort to get the right person.

Aiyah, Bro.. You should have posed the question earlier.. 2 years back, i got organise a trip for singles to go to Vietnam Country side for blind dates.. The experience there really is a different feeling.. The gals there really country bums, but also cute.. Got saw 1 damn pretty sia, immediate cock stand.. In country side where cars can't even go in but you know what i see? A cafe with lots of pretty babes wearing low cut showing their assets.. And when they know you are from other countries.. They are flocking to you sia.. Good expereince there...

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!
Old 11-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

This u have to write FR. Ppl with flock to the countryside after seeing your FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_plorer View Post
In country side where cars can't even go in but you know what i see? A cafe with lots of pretty babes wearing low cut showing their assets.. And when they know you are from other countries.. They are flocking to you sia.. Good expereince there...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 11-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Anywhere in Vietnam you can find nice gers. But there r places to avoid to find gers... those WL area.....
i have the impression that the ladies in the city are more complicated & may be WL or involved in the sex trade. i am wondering where are the more rural area which foreigner visit to meet the prospective brides.

as i know nuts about vietnam, it will also be helpful if the bros here can mention the name of some of the town/ village.

any input is appreciated..
Old 11-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i have the impression that the ladies in the city are more complicated & may be WL or involved in the sex trade. i am wondering where are the more rural area which foreigner visit to meet the prospective brides.

as i know nuts about vietnam, it will also be helpful if the bros here can mention the name of some of the town/ village.

Hello...not all ladies/women/gals in HCMC is WL...you can only find FL or WL in the bars/discos/pubs...of course these FL or WL will never write on the fore head when they are not working...most of these FLs or WLs come from the villages...couldn't find work and so ended up in this trade...

City gals are more knowledgeable and modern...
Village gals are more ulu and green...

That's why you can find both good and bad wife in these places...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 11-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Hello...not all ladies/women/gals in HCMC is WL...you can only find FL or WL in the bars/discos/pubs...of course these FL or WL will never write on the fore head when they are not working...most of these FLs or WLs come from the villages...couldn't find work and so ended up in this trade...

City gals are more knowledgeable and modern...
Village gals are more ulu and green...

That's why you can find both good and bad wife in these places...

bro.. relax leh.. i said may be.. never say all leh..
Old 11-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro.. relax leh.. i said may be.. never say all leh..
Dun mean any malice if my tone of the reply sounded offensive...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 11-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My own view, I rather find an office lady who works n stays in big city. It is easier to meet and they r more knowledgeable.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with Naemlo, city girls also have advantages.

But I too see the charm of the countryside...as a compromise, you could try a countryside city, like Can Tho. A lot of pretty girls there.

Quote:

Old 12-10-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsoor View Post
But I too see the charm of the countryside...as a compromise, you could try a countryside city, like Can Tho. A lot of pretty girls there.
I going back to Hanoi this tues. Time to rumble again.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20439 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My own view, I rather find an office lady who works n stays in big city. It is easier to meet and they r more knowledgeable.
true. gettin a wife fr d countryside, she may hv problems adjusting to d urban life back in spore. yrslf may also have prob communicating with her or gettin used to her countryside habits. (ever watched d show Mr Coconut? ) can you also accept hw yr friends n relatives view her? yes, it will take time for her to fully convert to d urban lifestyle ... maybe years ... will you have d patience to guide her?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yes, i do agree with your view. Countryside gals lack common knowledge due to lower education and often, they do not even know basic things. To makes matter worse, they are stubborn and think that they are correct. So you will need lots of time to explain to her. To each their own, each have their own pros and cons.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1