The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 18-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan1 View Post
Thank you, thank yo Bro! Hehe!

Cheers.
Old 18-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan1 View Post
Agree with Bro chan1. Nice FR by the King. Whoa! 2 straight days can cheong already! Back to normal I guess.

I thank you.
Old 19-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joeypiero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
When was this Bro? As per PSL H02R05 - Mun Mun is OL and RTW 25 April.

I thank you.
bro, this was on thursday - definitely "mun mun" she called herself
Old 19-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Yes, I feel this too! .......
Bro austin69 thank you for the list.
OK, shld hv a backup then if not she go on a mth off dunno find who.
But she will always be my no.1 choice.

Thanks!
不知道!
Old 19-03-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Damn right Bro!

And for tonight it is: H02R02 Maggie

Reached PT 4:00pm+, crowd was ok. First available WL will be my target, and guess who? Maggie!.....
Bro fornicator, welcome bk in action n a great fr!
Too bad I don hv the power to up u.
不知道!
Old 19-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
..... First available WL will be my target, and guess who? Maggie!........BTW, she will be off for the following dates:

26 March - off 2 days
16 April -off 1 week
09 June - LDW off 1 month

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Rite, fulfiling filial piety, code red n the mandatory mth off every 6 mths.
I don write dates anymore n let others do maybe coz got an incident. Tat time I shared her dates on a week off here. I think some bros go n ask her these dates. So, she came bk to me n ask y they noe coz she has not told others. I told her I shared with bros online. She said oh u wirte online huh! I explained other bros oso share other WLs' off days.

So, bros if u got the dates here they r confirmed n jus keep them in mind n maybe ur hp calendar will remind u too!
不知道!
Old 19-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystrike8888 View Post
Bro fornicator, welcome bk in action n a great fr!
Too bad I don hv the power to up u.
Is ok Bro, wait until you got power, no worries, then you can ups me and other Bros.

Cheers.
Old 19-03-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H10R1 - Mun Mun

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeypiero View Post
bro, this was on thursday - definitely "mun mun" she called herself
H10R1 is also Mun Mun - not in Petain S List. House 10 is after the "provision shop" on the left - not the 1st from Petain Road. Her room is first room on the right end, next to H10R1A Rina. Was Petain "angpai" in her younger days. Use to charge $30/40. Provides very good "boob" massage with talcum powder. Old Petain standard - no BBBJ, AR!!

H2R5 Mun Mun is roughly at mid right of House 2 after bend. Gets BBBJ, AR etc.

Suggests U confirm on Ur next visit. Will up U then. Cheers.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

Re: H10R1 - Mun Mun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H10R1 is also Mun Mun - not in Petain S List. House 10 is after the "provision shop" on the left - not the 1st from Petain Road. Her room is first room on the right end, next to H10R1A Rina. Was Petain "angpai" in her younger days. Use to charge $30/40. Provides very good "boob" massage with talcum powder. Old Petain standard - no BBBJ, AR!!

H2R5 Mun Mun is roughly at mid right of House 2 after bend. Gets BBBJ, AR etc.

Suggests U confirm on Ur next visit. Will up U then. Cheers.
Thank you for this info Bro Kalv. I shall update the PSL accordingly.

Cheers.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H7(2)28 - miki

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Miki...
RTF: Surprisingly yes.. and soon. I have a suspicion that we are going to connect really well the next time. You know you can sense it. Especially when I left, I turned back only to catch her looking at me
I manage people for a living so I’m comfortable with all sorts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
...I always try to buck the realities... not with the dollar, my currency is genuine respect, sincerity, happiness and just having a good heart. ...batting average have been quite impressive. I even surprise myself sometimes. hehe....
I don't think I'll ever totally thaw out the ice queen, Miki, but I'm sure I'm still going to have an increasingly good time with her trying... How fun is that bro? ...
Bravo, well said!! Your chemistry with her is obviously high/good. Alway my aim too; to have "genuine respect, sincerity, ... a good heart" in dealings. Enjoy, should be very challenging to thaw ice queen. Await your success in applying your managerial and interpersonal skills to get GFE. Money is definitely not everything - agree.

You must be handsome ! Oop; bad influence (Jason Wong Ur fault!). Ha Ha!!
Old 19-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to PT today, decided to go to H22, seeing that Michelle was busy with her customer. Waiting patiently, there was no queue at that time.

At 1654 hours, the door opened and customer left. Michelle look beautiful , she looked like icy Korean queen. When she saw me, she waved me aside , refusing to take me. This was 2nd time, she rejected me.

Thus, I went around looking for next one. I went to the H16, saw R15 available.

Went inside and pay $50, stripped..
Sat on basin and Amy washed me, she commented that my cock look small and soft.

(I was disappointed that Michelle rejected me , of cos.)

Then session began after drying my body.

She began fiery assault on my body, licking all over, then she nibble on my nipple fiercely, this sent signal to my brain..(I was slightly aroused..)

She then caress my balls and began fiercely attacked my other nipple..

(The way she lick my nipples so fierce that my nipple head moving sensually..)

Then she lifted my legs up,began AR.. She circle her tongue around the outer part of my hole then pushing her tongue to wiggle in..

She capped my cock and began BJ..

Then she remove cd and put another one, began cowgal..

She initiated missionary and I bonked her in missionary till I cummed..
The rest is SOP.
Old 20-03-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 14
snap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to all

Maybe you can try going a little earlier. I notice Michelle knock off very early. Sometime I reach at 1630 I saw her packing up already.
Old 20-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is ok Bro, if you write FR for Maggie before, no worries. Thing is, we have different experiences. So, for each Bro is different views and different FRs. Some satisfied and some are not. FRs serve as a guide especially for them newbies.

I write FRs even for those WLs I regularly visit especially if in the session got something different from previos session. Positive or negative I give the information for everybody to share.

Just my views.

Cheers.
OK, big bro. Maybe something different. One of my rtfs with Maggie last week. I am her first customer then.

Paid her upfront. I hugged her and then I stripped her. During washing sure your left hand will not keep still man! She then dried me up before proceed with her washing...
We always started with light kisses then slowly go frenching...her hand will start to rub and stoke my didi....my hand of course on her (.)(.)....can hear she mmmm......then I sudden hold her tight n french strongly.....can hear her breathing harder.....
Then I sit on the side of the bed and she used her mouth with cd to cap me n started bj....I bend down a bit to play with her neh neh.....
Then when she asked me to lay on the bed, I told her no...you lay on the bed and let me service you! Yes, I catbath her! kissed n licked all over her body....sucked both her pink nipples...and both aroused so nice.....when moved up to her neck she grabbed me and french me.....I moved down again to her (.)(.).....wanted to finger her then noticed she already so wet!
She tried to grab my didi I know she want it liao...so slowly I enter her.....missionary started....pumping....frenching...squeezing (.)(.)....shiok...
after some time she sense me slow down and i am sweating so she told me to lie down.....then bj......fiercely, i tot she want to make me cum....but no she then went on top....cowgal....watched her (.)(.) bouncing....when she said 受不了 i thrusted up...piak piak....she stayed on top for sometime i c her sweating so i stopped her her go missionary again....pumping and frenching till i cum....
we both are sweating and she let me stayed inside her for a while then she let me rested while she washed herself first....
when i left there is one bro waiting. sori bro keep u waiting then.....
不知道!
Old 20-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystrike8888 View Post
OK, big bro. Maybe something different. One of my rtfs with Maggie last week. I am her first customer then.

Paid her upfront. I hugged her and then I stripped her. During washing sure your left hand will not keep still man! She then dried me up before proceed with her washing...
We always started with light kisses then slowly go frenching...her hand will start to rub and stoke my didi....my hand of course on her (.)(.)....can hear she mmmm......then I sudden hold her tight n french strongly.....can hear her breathing harder.....
Then I sit on the side of the bed and she used her mouth with cd to cap me n started bj....I bend down a bit to play with her neh neh.....
Then when she asked me to lay on the bed, I told her no...you lay on the bed and let me service you! Yes, I catbath her! kissed n licked all over her body....sucked both her pink nipples...and both aroused so nice.....when moved up to her neck she grabbed me and french me.....I moved down again to her (.)(.).....wanted to finger her then noticed she already so wet!
She tried to grab my didi I know she want it liao...so slowly I enter her.....missionary started....pumping....frenching...squeezing (.)(.)....shiok...
after some time she sense me slow down and i am sweating so she told me to lie down.....then bj......fiercely, i tot she want to make me cum....but no she then went on top....cowgal....watched her (.)(.) bouncing....when she said 受不了 i thrusted up...piak piak....she stayed on top for sometime i c her sweating so i stopped her her go missionary again....pumping and frenching till i cum....
we both are sweating and she let me stayed inside her for a while then she let me rested while she washed herself first....
when i left there is one bro waiting. sori bro keep u waiting then.....
Wow! Bro! Power FR! That's what I'm talking about!

Have RTF Maggie over the years but haven't "serviced" her like you did.

Well, I did paint her and gave AR.

Thanks for sharing Bro.

Cheers.
Old 20-03-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Any1 have any idea what happen to MJ, could not find her on work on last thurs when i went down, always eager to try because of her looks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1