The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Danae is back.

Her buddy Baixue will be soon.
Old 04-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Anyway for Anxin, can lick boobs or not?
Bella can?
Old 04-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So if someone gets to lick her nips, is considered a form of unlocking, albeit low-end, right?
Big deal..

I’m sure some of us here have had our fair share of getting the ML to go beyond her listed services, especially for low playability and/or SN ones..

If you like the sight and company of a decent-looking SYT jerking you off, then AX is worth at least a try..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro I nothing special, anyone who has her wechat will know
Don’t put yourself down liddat..

Don’t forget you are the VP of the fan crub leh..

Old 04-09-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Angel didn't sleep the whole night? Anyone visiting her today to comfort her?
Old 04-09-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Bella can?
Bella can- she doesn’t like it- but who cares muahaha.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not only bringing harm to her, the other MLs in the area may kena up lorry due to this.
Yup, but that’s the risk(s) in this game everyone should be aware of and deal with when **** hits the fan..

Old 04-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Bella can- she doesn’t like it- but who cares muahaha.
Gradually can persuade her to allow?
Old 04-09-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup, but that’s the risk(s) in this game everyone should be aware of and deal with when **** hits the fan..
#dominotheory
Old 04-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Angel didn't sleep the whole night? Anyone visiting her today to comfort her?
Dunch deesturb her rah..

Aleadi said liao the best comparnee/camfart is yusof ishak..

Old 04-09-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
As in persuade her to like it? I have no idea.
Am up all night to get lucky.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Dunch deesturb her rah..

Aleadi said liao the best comparnee/camfart is yusof ishak..
Book her, no service, just sleep fully nude beside her for full hour also not bad.
Samster

Looks like some kor kor brought her to Flyer to look at the skyline together. How romantic...
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
As in persuade her to like it? I have no idea.
Am up all night to get lucky.
I mean you licked Bella's nips?
Old 04-09-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ask nicely, and sometimes you shall receive..

Maybe need to slide in a persuasion or 2 but ownself judge situation to see how far can go to not cross the line..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1