The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3386 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Book her, no service, just sleep fully nude beside her for full hour also not bad.
Good idea..

I don’t mind doing that for the full session, whilst staring deep into those seductive and bewitching eyes of hers..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Actually the declaration on her listing may do her more harm than good..

Not everyone who browses SLG are samsters/lurkers who check back on this thread..

At least she still can have those other customers who aren't aware of this saga to not have second thoughts about booking her..
Ya I Guess so think she might leave SG soon. Due to this incident a lot brothers don’t dare bbbj already. Haha.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Good idea..

I don’t mind doing that for the full session, whilst staring deep into those seductive and bewitching eyes of hers..
Too bad she full already cannot book if not cuddle one hour semi-naked also sound really good.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Bella can?
She did say her nips are pretty sensitive... so i guess depends on the mood and chemistry you have with her? Haha
Old 04-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguaiguai View Post
Too bad she full already cannot book if not cuddle one hour semi-naked also sound really good.
Fully naked lah... why semi?
Old 04-09-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Simi fully booked.. Can always do advance booking what..

Anyway I most likely won’t do such stuff..

I want full value for the $110 spent..

Old 04-09-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Boils down to preferences..

Some people like the ML to be SN, while a small segment prefer to see them fully-clothed..

Old 04-09-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Think this thread can change name to Angel Wechat discussion forum. Lol. Aye, bro stiffness? Wanna consider?

Things back to normal, 38 about ML Wechat, share their personal moments via live updates, unlocking, etc. Good spirits and all, good lah.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Simi fully booked.. Can always do advance booking what..

Anyway I most likely won’t do such stuff..

I want full value for the $110 spent..

You'll get your full value when you RTM, because she'll think of you as a considerate customer who allowed her to rest for an hour when she was tired and sleepy. It might turn out to the hidden key to unlock her... lol
Old 04-09-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother my personal preference is semi. Just wanna touch boobs only haha
Old 04-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
You'll get your full value when you RTM, because she'll think of you as a considerate customer who allowed her to rest for an hour when she was tired and sleepy. It might turn out to the hidden key to unlock her... lol
Massage side only hor..

Other extra goodies can take it via PM..

Old 04-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

hahaha waiting for that lao jiao who called out a newbie few days back when he announce ML we chat moments. waiting for him to take control of things manly like he did previously, help needed thanks
Old 04-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother my personal preference is semi. Just wanna touch boobs only haha
I enjoy bodies locked tightly together, caressing and fondling each other. Both parties will enjoy the intimacy.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
I enjoy bodies locked tightly together, caressing and fondling each other. Both parties will enjoy the intimacy.
That one need high chemistry. Passionate fondling.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxi-massage/

Hi brother, anyone tried her, got FJ? Think just arrived.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1