The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I would say Amei is 3.75G roaming. Anyone agrees?
The current signal strength is not that important, more important is it may rise in future. She told me this is her first stint in providing services so she doesn't want to take off her undies. I asked her the same question why did she not become a model or some other line. A lovely girl.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hahaha. You break it damn hard to them bro. But reality that is. There is never an exclusive private club.
stop sucking his dick thanks. already 200+ millions in your mouth already
Old 05-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers, I am new to this forum....
any brother tried 樱桃树from SLG? Full roaming? Can top up for FJ?
Please advise.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The current signal strength is not that important, more important is it may rise in future. She told me this is her first stint in providing services so she doesn't want to take off her undies. I asked her the same question why did she not become a model or some other line. A lovely girl.
not important? maybe bluff you leh. may rise or already rise for others? Here is my weekly advice for you guys! They are all whore okay dont be so dumb to settle on whatever signal. you guys are so dumb! wake up!

dont french, suck his breast and paint okay? already 200 millions there. all tried already.

i am so smart! i am the savior! woohoo!
Old 05-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ok lah Mango is one of the real nice and genuine MLs out there..

She’s good company to be with to drown your sorrows..
Quote:
Dafug?

You book her then confirm liao then cancel on her after finding out she operating from that hotel?

She not that small gas type lah should be no issue booking her again lol..
Quote:
Orh..

Aiyah small matter lah she also understands some customers not comfortable with hotel setting..

You seem to be like the corporate speaker for this entire corporation of FL gals.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 05-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 27
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

You seem to be like the corporate speaker for this entire corporation of FL gals.

Couldn’t agree more.

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

You think too highly of me liao.. I'm flattered..

I'm just a humble contributor to this forum..

If anything, I'd rather be the corporate speaker for the men in white..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
Couldn’t agree more.
Zzz you also come in to di siao me..

Old 05-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 27
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zzz you also come in to di siao me..
Because you gonna raise the transport cost by 7%....

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Mango leaving and TN returning still good for team vanilla. Haa.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
Because you gonna raise the transport cost by 7%....
Dunch brame moi hor..

Brame ze 69.9% for gibing the incumburn a brank check..

80% majorleety incumming..

Old 05-09-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
When she returns, her stock likely to rise which means I won't visit her too often. Let you guys enjoy.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
Or can ask them to talk dirty or moan louder, it helps me once and I keep necking her while she 老公老公不要停me all the way
Agree. One example is Hebe. She murmured 想象戳我一样 along with moaning. Damn. Cummed almost immediately.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
When she returns, her stock likely to rise which means I won't visit her too often. Let you guys enjoy.
She doesn't need to up her playability levels if she can get a steady flow of customers with what she's offering now.. Can draw certain parallels with CC..

Besides, with the recent spate of STD scares, it makes even more sense for her to stick to her modus operandi..

Old 05-09-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
She doesn't need to up her playability levels if she can get a steady flow of customers with what she's offering now.. Can draw certain parallels with CC..

Besides, with the recent spate of STD scares, it makes even more sense for her to stick to her modus operandi..
wake up please, shes an easy slut. all of them are whores. they just dont up playability to those dumb ass. CC? just top up. 900 millions already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1