The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2011, 11:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV screening info

Low does not means NO
HIV test after a month is NOT conclusive,
you should go get yourself tested again for HIV
you chance of getting std is higher than getting HIV though.

the lumps could be anything...
you will never know what it is until you get yourself tested.
there is no harm in getting yourself tested.

meanwhile read the sticky on stds
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=29801

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
Hi BRo BIG SEXY,

my point now is, after getting tested negative at 27 days, is it reasonably safe to conclude im negative? bcos right now im having small lump appearing on my body and im afraid it is another symptoms of HIV.

Can u advise me on what to do now? go get tested again tmr or simply ignore it? Bcos lots of forum says that chances of getting HIV thru bbj is v v v low and i may be just scaring myself?

PLS ADVISE

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Allright points taken.

I will listen to ur advise and get tested tmr, meanwhile can u pls tell me the chances of me getting HIV based on my situation:

a) Oral exposure
b) Negative at 27 days
c) Symptoms occured

Also, is it true to say that once symptoms occur, anti body are produced, thus increasing the accuracy of the test?

Thanks Bro sexy, ur help here is greatly appreciated by me, pls advise PLEASE
Old 29-05-2011, 12:15 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, dont worry..
you should be ok..
just dont be paranoid

Quote:
pls advise PLEASE

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
RawIsWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Allright points taken.

I will listen to ur advise and get tested tmr, meanwhile can u pls tell me the chances of me getting HIV based on my situation:

a) Oral exposure
b) Negative at 27 days
c) Symptoms occured

Also, is it true to say that once symptoms occur, anti body are produced, thus increasing the accuracy of the test?

Bro bbqchiz,

a) I've copied an even higher exposure of example for you, in this case male-male oral sex: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...k/show/1527984
As quoted by Dr. Hook, getting HIV from BBBJ is really really remote. In fact he nor Dr. HHH have ever seen a successful transmission of HIV thru BBBJ.

b) what kind of test you've taken? Is it a duo test or just a rapid antibody test? But I would say you no need any testing at all.

c) I think the symptom you mentioned (rash/lump) is just part of your anxiety reaction. Anxiety can work wonders in your body.

My advice is stop microchecking your body all the time.
Most probably you won't be the first one to contract HIV thru BBBJ.
Stop being a paranoid and if you still choose to have multiple sex partners, please use a condom!

P/S: You only worried about HIV, but I think you should worry more for other STD like gonorrhea NGU etc.
Old 29-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

I was told when i went for my anonymous testing that HIV related rashes normally starts from the face down...i went becos then i had red rashes (not itchy) breaking out on my limbs and torso..according to Dr. Tan, it is immune related but not necessarily due to HIV. Some times, he said the body immune system just goes haywire for no reason and rashes appears.
Old 29-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 18
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Quote:
Allright points taken.

a) Oral exposure
b) Negative at 27 days
c) Symptoms occured

Hey bro I agree with Bro RawIsWar

The symptoms or lack thereof are not an indicator of HIV. Only a test can determine it but as RawIsWar mentioned, your risk of getting HIV from Oral sex is extremely remote (some experts say that even though risk figures are present, it's a theoretical risk)
there have been studies done one of which went for 10 years in which couples - one positive and another negative had protected sex but unprotected oral. (~19,000 times total) Guess how many became infected with HIV?

Not one. (Here's the link http://www.healthboards.com/boards/a.../t-302642.html)

Also, here's another link if it helps ease your worry (it's also male to male encounter of unprotected oral)

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Li...ex/show/247583

Basically a quote from that link by Dr HHH

"you could have the same exposure twice a day for the next 30 years and expect to never catch HIV"

And In case you're still worrying here's one more risks with various quotes from the experts

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...y/show/1360421

I'll quote a couple (refer to that link for more)

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..." DR HOOK

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex. The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way. Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk". There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANSFIELD

As bro RawIsWar mentioned, stop checking your body for the slightest symptoms (the symptoms are all common and can be due to other illnesses or simply anxiety)

Last edited by scharfschutze; 29-05-2011 at 11:04 PM. Reason: found the link to study
Old 30-05-2011, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
RawIsWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharfschutze View Post
Hey bro I agree with Bro RawIsWar

The symptoms or lack thereof are not an indicator of HIV. Only a test can determine it but as RawIsWar mentioned, your risk of getting HIV from Oral sex is extremely remote (some experts say that even though risk figures are present, it's a theoretical risk)
there have been studies done one of which went for 10 years in which couples - one positive and another negative had protected sex but unprotected oral. (~19,000 times total) Guess how many became infected with HIV?

Not one. (Here's the link http://www.healthboards.com/boards/a.../t-302642.html)

Also, here's another link if it helps ease your worry (it's also male to male encounter of unprotected oral)

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Li...ex/show/247583

Basically a quote from that link by Dr HHH

"you could have the same exposure twice a day for the next 30 years and expect to never catch HIV"

And In case you're still worrying here's one more risks with various quotes from the experts

I'll quote a couple (refer to that link for more)

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..." DR HOOK

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex. The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way. Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk". There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANSFIELD

As bro RawIsWar mentioned, stop checking your body for the slightest symptoms (the symptoms are all common and can be due to other illnesses or simply anxiety)
Thank you, bro. scharfschutze (are you a german?) for support...
let's make SBF a safer place to chiong by promoting safe sex...
Old 30-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Agreed bro RawIsWar we should make it a safer place

Glad to see someone knows medhelp too, it can help improve people's knowledge of HIV/STDs and all.

Nah i'm not German, local (just found the name unique)
Old 02-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DSCsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
DSC clinic is closed on Saturday. http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/howdogethelp.php

AFA Anon HIV testing is open on Sat (the location is actually DSC clinic) open at 1.30 - 3.30PM
For confidential HIV/STI screening at DSC Clinic, please visit us at Blk31 Kelantan Lane. Our operation hours are available for viewing here: http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/showpage.asp?id=4

You can view our clinic services and charges here: http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/showpage.asp?id=5

At DSC, we value your privacy and need for confidentiality.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:13 AM
Samster

HI all BRO,

i have went for another rapid HIV blood test on the 6th week of exposure and it came out negative. Even Dr. Tan told me im more than 90% safe as it is already the 6th week. Does that cfm im totally safe and shld i go back again at the 3rd month period? Bcos Dr Tan say the medical course is only conclusive at 3rd month and i shld just go back to have a peace of mind. THX bro for all the support, i really appreciate that. Shld i just go back on 3rd month?
Old 09-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

I would also like to add that thru research im also aware that oral sex is at lower risk of contacting HIV, however im just paranoid that maybe the condom has snap or whatsoever scenior. Im just plain worried....

I did not check the condom after the encounter and is still v paranoid about it.....
Old 09-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would also like to add that thru research im also aware that oral sex is at lower risk of contacting HIV, however im just paranoid that maybe the condom has snap or whatsoever scenior. Im just plain worried....

I did not check the condom after the encounter and is still v paranoid about it.....
့ံHey bro don't worry basically 6th week is quite reliable. If I read it before and someone commented that the councilor at AFA has never seen 1st month negative, 3rd month positive before. 6th week is quite accurate

http://www.anonymoushiv.com.sg/hiv_screening.html

The website shows after 4 weeks exposure the rapid test is >99% accurate and normally only people who had experienced high risk (e.g. unprotected vaginal/anal sex) need to go again at 3rd month to be certain.

So basically you're safe not to worry (: your chance of HIV from unprotected BBBJ is highly unlikely (some say it's a theoretical risk)

But you can go again at 3rd month for peace of mind. In the meantime if whilst waiting you wish to have sex, remember to use Condom.
All the best bro don't worry you'll be negative

Oh and don't worry bro from what I read on some experts forums (i.e. medhelp, forums.poz), if a condom snaps, it's VERY obvious it doesn't experience those microscopic/tiny tears where the semen can leak through. It's a catastrophic failure basically you will know if it fails, you can feel it rip and there's a distinctive sound. Anyway even if you miss it, upon removal it'll be obvious that it failed so don't worry it didn't fail (:

*Touchwood* worsecase scenario: even if it failed your risk of HIV from the one time unprotected encounter is low [not advising that it's okay to do raw though! Just an example] and this is from unprotected. Yours was protected so the chances are infinitely small.

form a study:
- After a mean of 3-1/2 years of unprotected intercourse, with an average of 50 sexual encounters per year, only one hemophiliac wife became HIV positive. (American Journal of Medicine 85: 472 (1988), Kim et al.)
Old 29-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

kudos to guys for starting this thread and to those contributiing to it.....

it is sad that some guys get carried away and then lose it all and the life may turn upside down. Some of us here are married , some have kids too and have stable family life. More than the pain we feel for our own self, the thing that comes to mind is, will we ever be able to face our family again, should I just go kill myself and what not!

best is to abstain, but if that can't be achieved, play a bit, go to bars if you have to and play and after a wild rabba rabaa session, just control, go out, either fuck your wife and gf or masturbate....make sure your rabba rabba session does not have french kissing, fingering, bj, painting or any possible means to transfer saliva, semen, or blood. it's hard but it's your only option to be 100% safe.

for guys, who are now in a limbo and can't spend their days peacefully because of window period ...there are more options available, ofcourse rapid anti HIV antibody test (determinant rapid test involving a gentle prick of your finger tip) must be done , or even ELISA. but if your exposure was only 1 month back, you have to go back for retest, and it can be disaster waiting for another re-test.
the alternative options are expensive. Hopefully, costs will come down in days to come....but a PCR test may be able to detect any HIV possibility with 7-21 days of exposure and you need not repeat the test and buy your peace of mind right away ....costs over 500 bucks but worth it....so you can get on with your life.
here's a link to seee....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_test

good luck guys and play safe. if you ran into some potential threat, it's time to get your self checked and more importantly not to pass the potential STD to your loved one. One of the guys i knew (and he followed ELISA tests periodically to cover 6 months window) refrained from sex with his wife for 6 months. Imagine his plight but he would rather fight with his wife than have sex and pass it on to her but he didn't have guts to tell her....but i still salute him. He could not even propose protected sex as they never had protected sex before so it could only make things worse by adding suspicions.

anyways, it is also a criminal offence in some countries to pass HIV to any person when you were aware that you have had it or had such an exposure in the recent past whereby you could have been exposed to this infection and it won't be difficult to prove once your partner gets it. Not sure it applies in Singapore and not sure whether any other STD is also included. So it could be better to share with loved one since you will get f****d anyway sooner or later or better option is totally abstain till you can confirm your results.
here's another link ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimina...mission_of_HIV

you can be charged with criminal transmission of HIV, murder, manslaughter, attempted murder, or assault.

good luck guys...sorry if this was boring, unhelpful and too long.

and most of all take care.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Macadonia is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros,first time posting here.
i had sex at GL with a legal WL yesterday. i wore condom for BJ and FJ.i didnt french kiss her or anything. Just a BJ and FJ. i only did doggie,missionary and cowgirl position.oh and i fingered her for 2-3 mins while we were bathing. although i know the risk of getting HIV/STDs is low, is there any possibility of getting it? im just extremely paranoid because this my first time i had with with a prosititude..i was so paranoid that even when she tried to french me i rejected..hah
so yea,can somebody help me? would really appreacite it
Old 05-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macadonia View Post
hi bros,first time posting here.
i had sex at GL with a legal WL yesterday. i wore condom for BJ and FJ.i didnt french kiss her or anything. Just a BJ and FJ. i only did doggie,missionary and cowgirl position.oh and i fingered her for 2-3 mins while we were bathing. although i know the risk of getting HIV/STDs is low, is there any possibility of getting it? im just extremely paranoid because this my first time i had with with a prosititude..i was so paranoid that even when she tried to french me i rejected..hah
so yea,can somebody help me? would really appreacite it

Hey bro first of all she's legal. So they have to undergo health checks if i'm not mistaken? Anyway you wore a condom for BJ and FJ. and HIV is easily transmitted by unprotected FJ or AJ. So since you wore a condom then you're safe.

Fingering is not a risk for HIV transmission. Your first time can be paranoia so if you want you can go for a test at the 6th week. But if you go, know that it's only for peace of mind because you were at no risk.

Please refer to this links
:http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Li...ex/show/247583

I'll get a quote from there (it's from unprotected oral (which the doctors in that forum - experts in their fields said is of no risk)

"you could have the same exposure twice a day for the next 30 years and expect to never catch HIV."

another few quotes:

DR. HANSFIELD

"HIV is not spread by touching, masturbation, oral sex or condom protected sex."- DR. HOOK

There have been studies one of which went on for 10 years between partners - one positive and another negative where they had protected sex and unprotected oral. GUess how many became infected? 0 [Moreover, yours was protected so chance is even lower]

As for fingering this is the same quotes from the doctor:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...ng/show/255454

"Nobody has ever been known to acquire HIV by hand-to-genital contact, even with cuts or other lesions on their hands. Further, the chance your partner had HIV is very low. " - Dr HHH

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...-/show/1166124

"The "fingering" exposure that you describe is a form or masturbation and HIV is not spread through masturbation. This is true even if your partner's secretions get on (or possibly into) you. Transfer of infection from person to person on someone's hands simply does not work. The organisms die VERY quickly outside of the body and the transfer process "dilutes" out the numbers of organisms present to the point where they are no longer infectious even if there were any present." - Dr EWH

As long as your condom didn't rip (and before you get paranoid, trust me you'll know if it rips and besides after the event as long as your semen is still in the condom it didn't rip - condoms don't develop miniscule tears, if it fails it's a catastrophic fail) , you're safe.

Know that the quotes that I provided were from experts in their fields and they have been advising users from that forum for years now. So they know what they are talking about. All the best bro Always use a condom.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1