The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Rocking Hard Very Shiok . JUST END MY SESSION
Old 27-04-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtovice88 View Post
Tbh I’m reluctant to give review because more reviews just means she will be harder to book in future. I had quite a few pretty ex gf and my taste is really quite high standard. (Last round this a**hole gave a fake FR in bugis area and I went and I was f dulan cos it’s 0% as compared to the picture, just a fat auntie with big boobs, only the massage can make it)

But this XJ, is simply amazing, though I’m new , I have very high standard for girls and this girl is so passionate that it’s machiam her mission in life is to make sure her clients feel comfortable, at home and shiok. GfE 破表!i told her I nv feel so shiok by a masseur before. From the time you step into the door, she make you feel like a champion. I have to keep telling myself she is a masseuse not my gf lol

After everything , there were still time and she went ahead with a facial/head massage and make sure no minutes were wasted. Very 敬业! i kept asking her if she will stay in this line, really pray that she will. To put in 100% effort for all clients really not easy, compared to those masseurs who are stucked up or time watcher , those masseurs really should just quit.

Now I know why everyone say she is a gem. Not only will she please you , she make sure that conversationally you are comfortable too. Pls treasure her!

Yes, true gem

Mine kinda weak with aging,
but Joey never fails to get mine awake, hard, strong

Let me enjoy the fun happiness confidence
again and again each time we meet

Last edited by LaBiXiaoXing; 28-04-2023 at 09:35 AM.
Old 27-04-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Can anyone update if Ms. Hung is still with XJ? I want to try her.
Old 28-04-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sir, I think MX left end Feb this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Old 28-04-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Bro. Hope someone let me know when she come back. I saw that see had nice racks.
Old 28-04-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
That's the saying. Mai TuLiao... don't wait when see opportunity

Hung waited too long to be popular so packed up go home LIAO
Old 28-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Haiz bro. Dont rub it in :-)
Old 28-04-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro, thank you for the contact. The new place is much better according to her. Overall experience was good as she is eager to serve and a very hardworking gal. Not a SYT, looks elsewhere but a lao chio type you won’t reject. Soft spoken petite size that means can carry up and do exercise type. She scored distinction on cowgirl, AR, bumps lick, ball lick, nip lick, bbbj. boobs are handful and papaya shape.
She differs from other ML in that she bothers to hold your hand to lead you into the room or bathroom. Prepared mouth wash for you before and after, waiting for you while you shower also at the same time monitor if you got wash your backside or not , helping you with your clothes and wearing your shoes. Those little details that wifey don’t do for you.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 29-04-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster (A)

HAPPY long weekend
Old 29-04-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrSec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was greeted by a really welcoming and beautiful lady with a really soothing voice who really made me feel comfortable around, I was quite shy at first and slowly warm up to her but there was something really unique about her, the way she handle and treats me is like none other I had before, she's not judgmental even though i was really exhausted today. She still gave me a wonderful experience. I find her so cute trying her best to please me in all possible ways, very pro active in changing positions, her tongue is so warmth and wet it is awesome!!. I really enjoyed her company and she did not shortchange me at all. I will definitely return her the favor soon <3
Old 29-04-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time doing this, but how to see the pictures and profiles of the ladies?

I WhatsApp the number but it just tells me where to book.
Old 30-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!

She was amazing, take my hand and slowly guide me to bath room.Too caring for me like nurse if she cosplay like nurse ,I sure many of you sure buay tahan. Will catering to your needs. Still smiley face to u although I request many patternaldo..I old uncle liao, everytime visit her like I in Av industry.Still help me wear shoes make me paiseh but I like it also. The service standard still there even u visit her multiple times. Please take care of her. She a gem.
Old 30-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
kohjason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After visiting XJ lady this afternoon.l would say that all reviews here from the bros are true .
The lady know her job very well and i left there a very happy man
Old 30-04-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ZIGMAN63 is Cool - loads of Potential

Where this place located?
Old 30-04-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ZIGMAN63 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSec View Post
I was greeted by a really welcoming and beautiful lady with a really soothing voice who really made me feel comfortable around, I was quite shy at first and slowly warm up to her but there was something really unique about her, the way she handle and treats me is like none other I had before, she's not judgmental even though i was really exhausted today. She still gave me a wonderful experience. I find her so cute trying her best to please me in all possible ways, very pro active in changing positions, her tongue is so warmth and wet it is awesome!!. I really enjoyed her company and she did not shortchange me at all. I will definitely return her the favor soon <3

Where place located bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1