The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bandung Discovery

My Bandung discovery began on the net and made 3 trips there. First girl I met is a boutique shop owner and the second, a widow, a property agent. I stayed at Pasteur. While traffic is also challenging esp when jakarta resident make their weekend trips to this city, I like the quiet respite from the crowd. I enjoyed the last trip n managed to make a trip up to the mountain. It is smog free and the climate is cooler.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sibeisteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro Cigogo. His recommendations and tips are the best. Bandung legend indess. Would not have so much fun in my short 2 days trip to Bandung.

1. Indigo Spa.
Tried a girl which Cigogo recommended and booked. Good figure, sexy voice, good service. She is dressed in cosplay, FF7 costume. Does standard massage(Not so good, but Im ok). Anw whos goes there expecting for good massage. Agreed on price and started the standards SOP. She wants covered BJ, I ok with her reason of safety. She does cowgirl all the way, shakes everywhere until I cannot resist and cum. After the deed, help me to shower. She also showered and brushed her teeth. Good hygiene.
RTF Maybe

2. Venetian Spa.
Tried a girl based on Cigogo recommendations. Average looks(There are sexier ladies). Even the GR manager also says she has great service. Decide to try her. B2B massage with powder, cathbath all the way. Her BBBJ is extremely good, almost cannot resist. Caps on and she does her cowgirl. Her moans are very sexy and loud. Did various positions and cum. At the end of the workout, I was sweating a lot, most vigorous exercise there. I went to bath and she played a music and danced sexily in front of me. Woah, after service is really there. Gave her Rp100,000 tips in addition of her fee(Maybe should give more, since her service is so good). Went straight to hotel to sleep due to exhaustion.

3. Illvsion spa
Went there on Halloween night and was told that the party is full.(Went to Venetian spa instead). Return the next afternoon at 2pm, the facilities have not started. Shower facilities have low pressure and intermediate hot water.
Went to sit there and the GR manager showed the girls. As it opened at 2pm, not much choices. I choose the platinum+ girl K*k* even though it is the most exp(2 days in bandung only). Just wanted to see how the most exp is. Standard SOP. Plus point is she is realli tight, even I am surprised. Found out she is 20 years old. Her service is not too pro but nevermind not gona complain about it.
RTF: Nope. Will try others.

Most importantly, really have to thank Cigogo for his recommendations. Have to trouble him when the taxi driver did not know the way to the spa. It has been a short 2 days trip, so didnt really have time to meet him. Too bad gona miss Venetian annual event. Will be back to Bandung definitely. Thanks to Bro Cigogo, I have a great time there.
Old 03-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some FRs on the spas i went on my recent trip...

Venetian Spa - Went there twice, line-up around 10 girls to choose, 3 categories pricing, looks from 5 - 6.5/10. Service quite standard, quite ok. Take note i was charged a "viewing fee" of 180K on the 2nd visit because couldn't find any good selections. Overall looks wise was quite disappointed as i managed to find better looking ones at discos (the FLs) and at Saritem. Take note the taxis parked outside venetian all quote fixed price, pls bargain.

Illvsion Spa - went to the dago new outlet. No what thematic nor roleplay as mentioned in earlier threads. Selection is very few, only around 4-5 girls. I choose a chinese local 7/10 (the highest cat girl) as the rest are like 5.5/10. I also choose the VIP rooms with the water spray, very lousy system as the sprays are not working properly. Fortunately, service from the girl was good!

Saritem - This is like SG petain road with fish tank in a cowboy street. You enter the backlane, a okt (or guide) will walk you through the little and narrow street to view the fish tanks, he will help you neg or talk to the girls, bring you to a rented room. Just pay him some tips after that. I went to view the 400K onwards, skip the lower cat as they're mainly MILFS. Was surprise to see MANY syts. Choose one, went to the room, and paid after that. No GFE, no BJ, no catbath, just FJ and go. Timing is 1.5 hr.

Amnesia Disco - went on fri close to around 10pm, very empty, disappointing. Quite a number of FLs inside. The disco at Renainance Palace in Jalan Braga was very very packed with locals. But very danger because only 1 lift to enter and exit.

If bros want clean massage, can try this other than the ZEN massage as mentioned in earlier threads.

Ubud Massage (Bali Heaven)
Jl Pasirkaliki 185-189 Bandung
Mon-Sun 10am-10pm
1 hrs ard 170K, very good clean massage

need more info can PM me, thanks for reading.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa333 View Post
Some FRs on the spas i went on my recent trip...

Venetian Spa - Went there twice, line-up around 10 girls to choose, 3 categories pricing, looks from 5 - 6.5/10. Service quite standard, quite ok. Take note i was charged a "viewing fee" of 180K on the 2nd visit because couldn't find any good selections. Overall looks wise was quite disappointed as i managed to find better looking ones at discos (the FLs) and at Saritem. Take note the taxis parked outside venetian all quote fixed price, pls bargain.

Illvsion Spa - went to the dago new outlet. No what thematic nor roleplay as mentioned in earlier threads. Selection is very few, only around 4-5 girls. I choose a chinese local 7/10 (the highest cat girl) as the rest are like 5.5/10. I also choose the VIP rooms with the water spray, very lousy system as the sprays are not working properly. Fortunately, service from the girl was good!

Saritem - This is like SG petain road with fish tank in a cowboy street. You enter the backlane, a okt (or guide) will walk you through the little and narrow street to view the fish tanks, he will help you neg or talk to the girls, bring you to a rented room. Just pay him some tips after that. I went to view the 400K onwards, skip the lower cat as they're mainly MILFS. Was surprise to see MANY syts. Choose one, went to the room, and paid after that. No GFE, no BJ, no catbath, just FJ and go. Timing is 1.5 hr.

Amnesia Disco - went on fri close to around 10pm, very empty, disappointing. Quite a number of FLs inside. The disco at Renainance Palace in Jalan Braga was very very packed with locals. But very danger because only 1 lift to enter and exit.

Venetian is the place where you get good services, syts are out of question there
Most of the girls are 22-28 yo
Illvsion, just moved to new place so they haven't made any theme rooms yet but it's on progress and the news is it's coming this november. And yes, the chinese local, Keke is okay. Not the best but definitely one of the better choice there.
Saritem, you just need to find the right syt and learn a bit bahasa
Also, the lower price are not mainly MILFs. I've seen alot young girls ranged ard 150-250k, plus the higher the price in saritem the lousier the service usually fyi.

Last edited by cigocigo; 03-11-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Hipee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Good info Lancefire...

I am totally agree with you on Vegas on their behavior but in my opinion, the gals there are older and more than half of them have kids... (my ex-GF worked there before). I only been there once and I don't like a bit of it. Even the security dare to ask tips from me.

Where is the address of FIX ?
Haha.. bro, you already know the place instead out

anyway, here's for you in case you need.

Jl.Banceuy Komplek Ruko Banceuy Lt.3, Bandung
Old 03-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipee View Post
Haha.. bro, you already know the place instead out

anyway, here's for you in case you need.

Jl.Banceuy Komplek Ruko Banceuy Lt.3, Bandung
Aiyo Bro... those info were few years old liao... I had check out FIX... I was there many times before... even with you ... Remember the manager Gunawan...
Old 04-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to Alcatraz, same management with Venetian, yesterday.

Place is okay, but lack of that exclusive touch unlike its brother Venetian.
Went inside, then GRO called all the girls, there were like 20 girls from all classes, lowest class is all bad imo so decided to look up to higher class.

Found a few cute girls, not fair skinned but face wise is okay.
Picked 3 girls

First: Evril
Face : 7 - 7,5
Body : 7
FJ : 8

Plus point, very young fresh high school grad

Second: Aca
Face : 6,5
Body : 6
FJ : 7

Plus point, gives better service

Thrid : Vey

Face : 7 - 7,5
Body : 7
FJ : 7

Plus point, very GFE

Overall, not the regular place I would visit but worth to be visited once in a while
Old 04-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
psdidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

will be in bandung today until friday, any guy are around this area?
Old 04-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Hi guy,

will be in bandung from today until friday, anyone arround this area?
Old 04-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Always here.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Went to Venetian alone just now, finished 3 bintang before choose the girl. P

Saw 2 girls quite good looking, Monica & Rirey, other is like errrrrrrr Initially wanted to take Monica, but that time too enjoy on the beer so she taken by another customer ...

So no choice take Rirey. Service is good & very GFE

Name: Rirey
Face : 8
Body : 8
FJ : 8

Meet a taxi driver & told there r some student looking for part time job, so overnight will be 2 million .... May consider it if my pocket still full
Old 05-11-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Hi cigocigo ... thanks

Went to Amnesia just now, whole place empty spent 2 hours got nothing at all. But I saw some guy bring in a very young & pretty girl, not sure where to find those girl. Any Idea?
Old 05-11-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Kirey not Rirey and she's quite wild haha

Good FR thumbs up btw.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

hahahahahah ... ya, Kirey .. yup, she is quite wild :P

Thanks cigocigo, this is my first FR leh

Thinking go to hunting tonite at Braga, any bro around?
Old 07-11-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Met cigocigo yesterday night and having fun chatting with him. Bro, thanks for the time and hope to catch up with u again next time :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1