The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-02-2015, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 18
paradise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroing View Post
Bro, both are good to go for, won't short change.
Linglong is newer. Tingting arrived earlier.
Service both are good attitude .
Personally, I prefer tingting better. Anyway, both are friend and are living in the same unit.
Tingting shortchange me badly (everything end in 30 mins) when she was here for the 2nd week. Hand jerk me so hard that next few days below still feel pain Wrote a bad review on her personal thread but was deleted. But many good reviews about her have since Pop up, I guess she has woken up and improve inorder to have business from us esp she is just short stint here.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
thanks goodness, I miss her last round bcos of that gate got phobia to that place.
I second that. The most recent time I visited that place was to find Julli end of last year... dunno how long I struggled b4 I got in and she told me to just get out where the lift brings me; she would receive me there. Got out, there were 2 MLs (or FLs) popping their heads out but none look like her... turned out it's the wrong level... had to take the lift down again and semula... also had a bit of issues when visiting ice cream... kinda reminded me of the gate at chastity's, once spent almost 10 minutes and countless time pressing until another visiting bro joined in the mission... almost wanted to rip out the panel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
really?
tried to add her back wechat but she never accept =(
Dun fret Bro can ask her bout it if you do visit her lah... she kept me in for a reason, not becos she wanted to I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Yup. She is back. Both her and her cousin I like.... haha
Haven't visited the cousin b4, but will be interesting to tarma if possible.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 10-02-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 33
Lookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud of

Follow derrickboy bro's MR and booked a session with 恩恩/佳佳

I arrived a little too early for the booking time, hence I took a walk around the neighbourhood before calling her (Still at least 20min early). When I got to her place, lol, she was doing a bit of spring cleaning to her room. Nvr had I been ask by a ML to wait on the bed and watch her mopping the floor. I'm not even mad and I found this quite amusing (And she was doing all these cleaning in her blue dress in the photos in SH69)

After a while of cleaning and a drink offered by her, she lead me to her bathroom (non attached) to clean up. Do note that she don't bathe with you.

The session started off with a hard massage on my arms and back, then followed by leg massage. Her strength is good and she does know how to do a proper massage. According to her, back at home, she does only proper massage and not even PCC... (Which also means she has quite to learn...) As I booked her for 1.5hrs, the session was slow and carefully done. I asked her when is her next session and she said it would be 45mins after our session ends (as I reached earlier). From this I can see that she does not try to take as much client as possible within a short time limit.

As stated earlier, she ain't very experience in the sensual parts. I gave her a couple of tips and she is catching on. Still got lots to practice though haha. She is shy to go naked in front of guys and the entire session is did with clothes on. However, she doesn't stop you from reaching for auto roaming beneath her clothings. Means can touch cannot see (lol the other way round).

Now, the ratings:

Looks: 8/10 (She looks like her pics. As many bro stated, her face couldn't tahan local weather though but she had tried to maintain them quite well now)
Body: 8 (Good petite body shape and smooth skin. I prefer bigger boobs but her is just nice her size and natural)
Massage: 8/10 (Just straight good massage, no buzz fuzz or complains)
GFE: 7/10 (I feel she is a straight her, if not careful, her words may hurt ppl's feeling. Though I prefer girls that way of being straight)
HJ: 6/10 (Still training in progress. But I like the way she looked me in the eye when licking my nips while stroking)
Location: Not difficult to find with ample parking space and public transport, but no attached bathroom.
Overall: very good experience, fun girl to talk cock to, she is shy showing her body but definitely not when it comes to chatting.
RTM: Yes
Old 10-02-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookseeloo View Post
Follow derrickboy bro's MR and booked a session with 恩恩/佳佳
The session started off with a hard massage on my arms and back, then followed by leg massage. Her strength is good and she does know how to do a proper massage.
(I feel she is a straight her, if not careful, her words may hurt ppl's feeling. Though I prefer girls that way of being straight)
fun girl to talk cock to

she is indeed a fun girl to be with, rtm last week and it's really comfy to be around her.. and yes she is very straightforward and some bros may not be able to accept as mentioned in my MR as well... proper massage just like the sisters before her...

She maybe able to rival reigning talk cock queen though not as 无厘头...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 10-02-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 11
happy87 is a name known to allhappy87 is a name known to allhappy87 is a name known to allhappy87 is a name known to allhappy87 is a name known to allhappy87 is a name known to all

ANQI OR COCO? PLS ADVICE! I read the MR and pretty torn between this 2!!
Old 10-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Dun fret Bro can ask her bout it if you do visit her lah... she kept me in for a reason, not becos she wanted to I guess.
sms now also no reply leh
Old 10-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

Anyone first blood her yet? F cup with BBBJ... Tempting

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=509828
Old 10-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy87 View Post
ANQI OR COCO? PLS ADVICE! I read the MR and pretty torn between this 2!!
COCO for the boobs!~ But a bro feedback a few posts ago she on alert red..

Quote:
Originally Posted by winddd View Post
Anyone first blood her yet? F cup with BBBJ... Tempting

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=509828
Boobs are nice but dun expect a slim lady hor. I think likely to be the voluptuous type with a bit of love handles from the way the pictures are taken.
Old 10-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
erikvondarkmoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows whether Anqi is still working? Don't see her anywhere.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
urkidding is a Helpful and Caring Samsterurkidding is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
she mentioned she was cming back on her wechat some time ago....

then suddenly she said she stop using wechat and idk if she delete everyone or just me haha...

my sweet girl is back

btw shes the cousin of one ml here also.....
just tried her today. One of the better MLs around. Pretty and good service. Her cousin is yy?
Old 10-02-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 11
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Have you try the one from bro Lexus?
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=377680

I can't comment much on JG but she knows the stuff.
One of the best apartment I been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Massage aside, any bros encountered good JG from any MLs recently?

Haven't encountered anyone with real JG skills for several months. .. I simply need a massage and good JG with no considerations on their looks or any other services.... I have been paying for massage but always kanna MLs simply focused on giving hj and bj.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=509308

This one sucks big time. you are warned.... try at your own risk.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
FarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes ice cream is back... chatted with her a short while ago - she is not at the same place as before...
Bro I wasn't able to find her thread, might have missed out on a gem here. Can provide link here? Much appreciated!
Old 10-02-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 11
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarAway View Post
Bro I wasn't able to find her thread, might have missed out on a gem here. Can provide link here? Much appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=509308

This one sucks big time. you are warned.... try at your own risk.
Bro, this one discussed before.
If you put a name and stable into your comment, it will be better for future search.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
lamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Bro, this one discussed before.
If you put a name and stable into your comment, it will be better for future search.
is this kiki aka iris aka fiona
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1