The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-03-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chilibombom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Thai FL is back
Old 15-03-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chilibombom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SA lol

Face : 6
Service :8
Kissing :7
Fj: 7
Gfe: 7

Hardworking and svc to make up the rest !
Old 15-03-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1240 / Power: 10
Lrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud of

FR for Mui Mui from sweet Thai.

Really pretty and sweet Gem that is not commercial feel. Really like making love with your thai GF. Love it!

Location wise: easy to find but drivers need to find parking nearby and abit of walk. Today raining heavily but for her, decided to brave the rain!

Looks: 9/10 really chio thai gf look
Boobs: 10/10 for boobs lover like me!
Bbbj: can see she is not very experienced, like a innocent girl slowly eating ice cream.. not the best but good enough
FJ: wah this one is the killer, she is easily wet and super tight! Fingering her for 5secs already dripping wet ready for action.

Old man like me only can tahan 1 shot for 90mins but had a great time chatting with her and spending time like a friend afterwards. She says this is her first time doing this no wonder she abit shy and also super tight. She converse well in english so no communication barriers there. Plus point is the location is very spacious and u have the space to yourself to try even infront of the mirror 😉

Heard she is trying to extend her visa, so better fast hand fast leg and please take good care of this Gem ❤️
Old 15-03-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 7
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
bro sorry to ask can give you near one hour service ? i Hate dose half hour start make noise service . Thanks
Yes bro not a time watcher and never once told or indicated to me "you finish faster na"
Old 15-03-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
Morris56 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorris56 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorris56 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
FR for Maggie (Sex Amazon SA)

Overall superb bonk- I think she's super pretty and service-wise is super on!

One of the stellar things here is that it did not feel like a commercial bonk at all, she's not a time watcher and is eager to please.

Like some of the bros here, second shot is more of a chore for me but for this bonk I was raring to go. Honestly made me feel like a younger man.

Also kudos to SA for bringing in gems like Maggie. FL dome 1 is alive again!

Looks: 8.5/10 My kind of pretty with nice eyes, face shape
Body: 8/10 Super big, natural boobs which reveals super nice nips when turned on (doesn't take much!)
BBBJ: 7/10 Good effort but can improve here
FJ: 9/10 Wah wet af, don't need lube kind, super turned on in CG
GFE: 9/10 Didn't feel commercial and is enhanced by her good command of English
she looks really good. hope i can get out of (m) soon so I can start posting and booking too...
thank you for the fr. i really like the non commercial feel like you say.
thanks.
Old 15-03-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant future

F/r for Bella

As stated previously, I’m very happy that Dome 1 is back.

OKT feels a bit familiar, I think he’s amongst the first stables I used to go to when I started running around. Friendly, patient and responsive.

Location wise I can understand why some bros don’t like, but it’s great for me. I think it’s easily accessible via private and public and directions were great.

On to the looks, it really depends on your expectations. For me she looks exactly like the photos, but be realistic a bit. She had acne today, but I still think she’s really pretty.

Her service is where she shines. Her catbath really zhutzhut; I don’t have any complaints. If I’m being honest, this one just shined through with quality. I’m looking forward to the next round.

Please take care of this gem. Tks to bro OKT for this enjoyable session.
Old 15-03-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 14
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

wah so many FR. Gonna Chiong liao
Old 15-03-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

Grad I accidentally clicked this section. Didnt know back in business
Old 15-03-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know if SweetThai still in business? Interested to book their girls but seems no longer post in Telegram.
Old 16-03-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Anyone know if SweetThai still in business? Interested to book their girls but seems no longer post in Telegram.
They suddenly deleted all their Telegram posts and their threads here, wah sian I was still thinking want to book for tmr but then they suddenly liddat, hope this isn't a long term thing tho.
Old 16-03-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 3
Edennn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros any FR for mint?
Old 16-03-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mdhelmik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone tell me how do i pm someone..
It keep prompt me to actually post 1 then im able to pm.
Old 16-03-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold

SS Somi FR

Good to see siambu back at our shores.

Location: 10/10 quiet n discreet. For driver easy to find lots.

Looks: 9/10 what u see from the photo is what u get. Tattoo on her body

Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced

BBBJ: 8/10 can be improved cause abit short then cap on liao.

Frenching: Allowed

Painting: Did not try, trimmed pussy btw.

Fj: 8/10 huge ass that is good for doggy

More and more choices back!!!
Old 16-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My FR for Pepsi @ Club Friday

After seeing her when she open the door, the first on checklist, looks, passed! Your typical lighting and make up difference from the photo, but it is definitely her in person.
The shower was quite standard, however she was hardworking, clean me well and we played around a little in the shower. Proceeded to the bed and she agreed to give me a simple massage. While massaging she teased me and started her BBBJ. The pleasure is damn high. After that moved on to FJ.
While riding she auto take my hands to grab her boobs tell me like this feel better! Her tightness just right for me and her sounds and CFM face. Power turn on! Ended the FJ and cleaned up.
I will definitely recommend to book a session with her. As for me RTF, definitely.
Yours humbly,
Average Horny Guy.
Old 16-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 18
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future

My FR for Sweet from SilkStockings:

It’s great to welcome back the angels from Land of Smiles again. Saw the photos of Khun Sweet here and thought I’d give her a spin. Tks to Bro Silk for the quick arrangements.

Sweet looks quite similar to the photos but with the typical Thai tan, not as fair as the photos. She’s also got a lovely smile with her braces. I think her height is probably closer to 1.69. Here are my ratings:

Location: 7/10 Definitely for those who drive with parking available. Otherwise you’d need to take Grab or a cab to get there. I won’t advise walking. Room is also neat and cosy.
Looks: 7/10 Tall and sweet looking, even with her braces
Body: 8/10 Long legs and voluptuous body. Her tits are a nice enhanced D but pretty soft to the touch. Fits her body well. Nice fleshy butt that’s great for doggy position.
BBBJ: 9/10 She sucks really well. Very slow and sensuous. You don’t feel any teeth or her braces at all. A bit short but you can ask her to continue longer, or to lick your balls.
FJ: 9/10 Her body is made for fucking. Nice tight hole even after applying KY lubricant. Favourite position is the doggy with that fleshy butt of hers; and you can reach forward to grab her ponderous melons.
GFE: 8/10 Sweet certainly lives up to her name. She’s quiet and demure. Not the wild commando type. She’s ok to do some frenching although she’s probably a bit more cautious due to her braces.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1