The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

soon the happy hour liao
Old 08-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO_Viet View Post
Wah Bro ! ! Look like you are the expert here. Next time, I must consult you more before I go. You are exactly right, the price go by height not by look. Very strange. Same question I ask the Mamasan. At first, I was curious. Because the 600 Cat look so so. Yes, my girl is 160cm and i am 167cm. And she say I am too tall when we try to do it on standing position. Yes, it is call 18 styles (十 八 招 ). Now I remember. hihi.
yo bro, me not expert... i am a PURE & INNOCENT young guy you know...

in the whole dg, girl's price goes by height.
i share the same thought as you, not all the tall girls are pretty but just because they are tall, then they can demand more.... what the logic is that??

you will realise more after you seen houjie sheraton top ten beauties (十 大 美 女 )...

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
hehe waiting for u to come here
however dg/cp is too fierce for me i not ready to venture to there yet.
need bro 3dee to conduct bmt and sop course in future b4 i go there and wear beret
for nov, majority of the bros are coming this and next weeks, bro you may feel free to join if you can make it.... bmt can be provided before your departure, hehehehe....

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:17 PM
laughing buddha

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro 3dee,

You seem to be the reisident expert in the dong-guan area. I'll be posted to shanghai for business for a month but hope to maybe pop by the DG area for some R & R on my off-days. Hope we can meet up, bro.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
yo bro, me not expert... i am a PURE & INNOCENT young guy you know...
in the whole dg, girl's price goes by height.
i share the same thought as you, not all the tall girls are pretty but just because they are tall, then they can demand more.... what the logic is that??
Bro, same with me.....u n me dont like tall gal...so we take the lower prices lor
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing buddha View Post
Bro 3dee,

You seem to be the reisident expert in the dong-guan area. I'll be posted to shanghai for business for a month but hope to maybe pop by the DG area for some R & R on my off-days. Hope we can meet up, bro.
Bro, welcome to DG(CP), you were love CP
Tiko #62
Old 09-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
for nov, majority of the bros are coming this and next weeks, bro you may feel free to join if you can make it.... bmt can be provided before your departure, hehehehe....
thanks i will get myself enlisted once i am rdy

btw i searched through briefly, any bros know if there any kinky netcafe where one can surf net with the mm and hanky panky?im abit sian of the MP style liao,always pay 180-300 for a massage and HJ 推油, must upgrade liao.
i not the singing material so ktv is out for me at the meantime.
the shekou no hand restaurant like died off so i dont think thats a place to try.

lastly,in futian or luohu area,any uniform themed place like this?
taken from fellow samster poster dc7176
Old 10-11-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sed69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bro,

now i had checked in to jin hu hotel, anyhappening here? frankly, just arrived last night and need a okt contact. any one can pm me? great appreciation
Old 10-11-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 20
tbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of light
Hi, all bros in Shenzhen. I dont know whether is suitable to post the below FR here but since it happened in Shenzhen, so I decided to post..... hehe

I went to Shenzhen on 17/10/07 for a business trip, when reached there I went to visit my friend who work as a sale manager in Shenzhen. By the time, my friend was interviewing his new employee, so I join the interview event since I am very KPC, then there came a girl, name Xia, not bad looking, shy and about age 30. She looked for a job as sale executive and she was a teacher in XingJiang.

After the interview, we went for dinner with my friend and Xia.... then bla bla bla... then we sent her back home, by the time, I have her handphone number.

The next morning, I decided to try my luck and call the girl to invite her to Window of The World and she agreed... we went to shopping mall before Window of the World.... and I felt like having tour with GF....

We came back to Shenzhen city at about 7:30pm and she followed me back to my hotel. At that moment, I know I should score......hehe. At first, she is quite shy, trying to stop me when I put my hand underneath her clothes... after 15-20 mins, she became hot and took off her clothes by herself. Of course, by the time, I quickly removed all my clothes and start the mission. I gave her a catbath till she is wet, until she start moaning, until she is ready to let me go in.... the rest is SOP. She is very very tight, I didnt last long for the first round and explore...

Brought her out for a dinner, now both of us stick together like BF and GF, what a nice feeling!!

Then back to hotel for the 2nd round, this time she put her initiative, gave me a nice catbath and BBBJ, damn shiok!!! But I can feel she is inexperience, that turn me on further.... then another round gone....

By the time, was about 10pm.. so we hug together and had a nice sleep.

Before I checked out from hotel, we did another round.... I found life in Shenzhen is damn meaningful!! hahaha....

Then I sent her back and went straight to railway station heading to Guangzhou.

Name : Xia
FK : 6/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 9/10 - so tight
Damage : RMB 240 (Window of the world for 2) + RMB 260 (hotel)

As she is not a WL or FL, I dont think I will give out the contact, sorry buddies...

And to be continue...
Old 13-11-2007, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

I shall share my first visit experience to china before the January CHANG PING official attack.

I have been in qq chat with a prc girl since december 2006. After quite some time, she invited me to china (shenzhen) for a tour.
I have continuosly rejected her with excuses as this may be not fair to a normal prc girl in china.
Perhaps because i am a dirty old man.

Suddenly at the end of october, she told me that she has quit her job and going back to her home town (shanxi).
It has been 2 years she has not been back home. In addition, her parents may match make her as she is already 24 years old.

After a long thought and some research, i decided to fly to shenzhen for pay her a visit.
The one way flight to sz (tiger airway) cost about $380. It is damn expensive.
At 5-nov-2007, i decided to book a flight from sin to hk and a ferry to sz on 6-nov-2007.
Thanks for the help from ah boi and indignant, i managed to confirm all my flight. In total the cost is about $510 (sin-hk, sz-sin)
It is lower than expected as i choose a off peak hour.

I called her immediately and she was shocked that i given her only 1 day notice.

On 6-nov-2007, at about 10:40 am, i landed at hk airport.
Fyi, please do not proceed to the custom if you are taking a transfer ferry to china.
Just follow the sign buy ticket and proceed to the bus services to the ferry point. They are all linked together.
It provide ferry services to :

SHENZHEN SHEKOU
SHENZHEN FUYONG
DONGGUAN HUMEN
MACAU
ZHONGSHAN
ZHUHAI JIUZHOU

The cost is hk$250 to shenzhen fuyong (the ferry terminal next to sz airport)

For more information

Http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/tbu/skypier_to.htm
Http://www.turbojet.com.hk (ferry web site)
Http://www.cksp.com.hk (ferry web site)

Please note that if you want to buy something in hk airport using rmb, the change back will be hk.

Finally, after 45mins ferry ride, i have landed china for the first time in my entire life.
Total there are 3 gals that come and fetch me. I was quite shine at that moment.

The taxi driver quote about rmb$60 to fuyong (about 5-10mins). They stay very near to the airport.
I do not mind paying but they stop me and we proceed to take a mini-bus which cost about rmb$2 each

As the gals are friendly, we clicked along fast.
I checked in to the 泉涌hotel (深圳市宝安去福永镇)
It cost $178 with free internet access. In total, i pay rmb$300 including the deposit rmb$122

I will just summarise the activities as you may find it boring

- Daily extension (you can pay at least $178. Any excess will be considered as additional deposit)

- Foot massage (soak leg with medicine, body massage with clothes, foot massage, wash leg) cost me rmb$45

- 一条龙 (boobs massage + special) rmb$420

- Public bus rmb $2

- Motor tricycle ($5-10)

- Taxi ($12.30 starting) – but most quote without meter.

- Beer from supermarket ($2-$4.50)

- Cigratte ($4-$60). Soft pack is more costly.

- Drinks from supermarket ($2-$6.00) redbull is costly there

- Chinese restaurant food ($25-$40 per normal dish)

- Western set meal ($50-$70)

- Street meal food ($3.50 and above)

- Web-cam ($30-$150)

- Thumb drive 2G ($140)

- Handphone memory card 1G ($150)

- Bus to airport ($2)

- Taxi to airport ($20)

For any wrong information provided, please forgive me.

Overall it is a good experience to be with the locals enjoying the local life there.
I shall be experiencing as a cheongster life there pretty soon on January 2008.

Regards to the gal and me, i shall keep in suspense until further notice

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 13-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Samster

aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Thanks bird for your all information....

But Y? N FR ha...

By the way pls teach me...how to log in QQ...
Tiko #62
Old 13-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
Thanks bird for your all information....
But Y? N FR ha... By the way pls teach me...how to log in QQ...
Hahahahaha bro aman, I tried to learn too but catch no balls. Coz I don't know chinese words. It will be easy if you can read n type chinese. Too bad.
Old 13-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing my little bit. Though QQ is a fun thing pls take note and becareful. really good gems wouldnt be found on QQ if you know wat i mean. When i first got to sz, i almost got cheated big time but heng minimise damage. The girls on QQ act very well and talk just like any other sweet girl. 8 out of 10 girls who let u chat them up, u can be on your guard. no proper nice girl will just chat with you and on u.

1st case) ger ask me to call her saying she work in bank,i called some number that started with digit 9 (banks here start with no. 9) and later found out the no. is those chatline, 10RMB per minute type. she was really good in talking. bill came and tio dua diao at the end. pardon my sillyness.

2nd case) knew this ger over QQ...talked to her for nearly 3 weeks before she agreed to meet. Ended up not only meeting her, but her friend too. Not only bedding her but her friend too. Lastly, ended up paying her and her friend too. In short, tio fake...both are part time FL.

Above are my minor sch fees that i paid to attend. hope it helps.
In summary it may be better to know girls on the street or elsewhere, anything else on QQ, it is likely for the purpose of $ or a scam. You may not even know you are chatting with a OKT.
Old 13-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flipper01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

ShenZhen City of Sex

I think it's time for me to give back to Sammyboy
So here goes my FR ready or not..

Date: November 9, 2007
Place:Sha Jie (Near Xia Sha)

We arrived at Sha Jie at around 7.30. We were not expecting to see that many girls then.

Because when me and bro Topfuel went there on a Wed at around 9, there still wasn't that

many girls then.

But to our surprise there were thousands of girls there. When my friend, topfuel and yours

truly were scouting the area we were approached by this guy, who turned out to be a pimp. He

brought us to one street and there were like 20 girls surrounding us. Touching us, hugging

us, flirting with. Them I'm telling girls there have game.

And while we was checking the girls out, Suddenly the cops came and there it was unfolding

right infront of us a raid. Girls were running to hide in the stores, and god knows where.

Right at that moment my whole life flashed right infront of me, nah hhaha. But my bro

Topfuel kept at ease and told us to scatter and act like we are strangers so we did.

After the whole commotion happened, We was being followed by the same Pimp, who was pissed

cause his girls got caught. Now I dont know if he was just making us feel guilty or what.

But it sure did work.

This guy was no ordinary pimp, he showed us alot of girl, i must have seen all the girls in

sha jie. We came to know that this guy is a senior and a powerful guy in sha jie. And I got

his card.

So there we was three horny motherfuckers. Strolling around the street like we was window

shopping. Only we was shopping for pussies!

So bro Topfuel picked his, , my friend picked his and i picked last.

The girl i picked looked damn innocent. I smiled at her and maintained eye-contact she

smiled back and made eye-contact for awhile and i know it was on. To bros do this to make

sure you get a good service.

So we proceeded to our rooms. My friend and Topfuel proceeded to the same apt and i

preceeded to mine. We chose our room and she asked me to take a bath, so I did.

After that I proceeded to the room not knowing what to expect. She came and she looked hot

and ready to fuck. So she sat beside me, hugging me. She was sweet. She started kissing me

and she went down on me without condom. She gave one of the best bjs i've ever had in

shenzhen. After about 6 mins of her sucking my didi. I started to fuck her missionary style.

Then we switched from Cowboy to Doggystyle. She was so into it which only made me more

hornier. After about 40 mins of fucking, something happened my didi started to numb. So the

unthinkable happened she took off my condom and asked me to fuck her raw. And so I did. And

damn was it good. It felt so wet and fucking warm. And then something else happened, as i

was nearing heaven i asked her where to cum and you know what she said???

INSIDE.

And so I Did gladly..

Damn that was spoo fuckinnngg unbelievable. The fucking feeling bro. haha..

So after I paid her, She was still acting sweet and she was always hugging till' we reached

the door.

I asked her number. Her number is .... ARE YOU CRAZY I AINT GONNA TELL YOU!! Bunch of

perverts. hahaha...

LOOKS:7/10
BODY: 7/10
BJ:8/10
FJ:9/10
COST:150 + 20 TIP (Mind you it's the first time i tipped)

There it was. My little FR hoped you liked it. Feedbacks are welcome.
AND PLEASE DONT TRY THIS AT HOME
Old 14-11-2007, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks SV for the hotel info

We stay at federal international concept hotel at chun feng lu at luohu
we call ctrip price at RMB 280 without breakfast.

this hotel is location at 7 floor and very convenience with restaurant shopping area.

and just for your info..........if you register yourself a VIP cards for this hotel
(vip card is free ) then the price is RMB 295 per room with breakfast and unlimited phone call in china from the hotel room
Old 14-11-2007, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper01 View Post
ShenZhen City of Sex

unthinkable happened she took off my condom and asked me to fuck her raw. And so I did. And

INSIDE.

LOOKS:7/10
BODY: 7/10
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:9/10
COST:150 + 20 TIP (Mind you it's the first time i tipped)

There it was. My little FR hoped you liked it. Feedbacks are welcome.
AND PLEASE DONT TRY THIS AT HOME
Bro, almost all the gal in china doing FL can do RAW!!!
But better dun, cos she doing with other also.

your cost 150 is S$ or RMB?
Tiko #62
Old 14-11-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
By the way pls teach me...how to log in QQ...
Just key in your user ID and password.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper01 View Post
So the

damn was it good. It felt so wet and fucking warm. And then something else happened, as i

INSIDE.

And so I Did gladly..

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1