The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Photos for KLT69

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
hahaha... I am Baccckkkkk!!! Probably in SG during end of the month.
Hey TSH, tell me when you planning to go back to SG. I can plan to go back together and maybe meet up with Bro Taurus and the rest of the bros.
Old 21-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
klang_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
welcome back brudder..leike hai...heard from Dekuip..u have 20gers for 4 nites in CM??!! NBZZZ

anyway..i will be refreshing my FRs during that 8 days stay in Hatyai..so brudders stay tuned..! coz the my 1st night there is str8 on to Kiss Channel to meet up wif u guyszzz...
NO.1 is back...
Bro Taurus....

Awaiting for your FRs, stories, etc etc~
Old 21-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
hahaha... I am Baccckkkkk!!! Probably in SG during end of the month.
TAI SEE HENG FARN LOI LOOOOOO~
Old 21-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Samster

Re: Coming Public Holidays in Hatyai

Quote:
APRIL 13 – 15, 2006
THE GRAND SONGKRAN FESTIVAL
Nationwide

AN INTRODUCTION TO SONGKRAN

"Songkran" is a word from the Sanskrit language which means to "move into" and refers to the orbit of the sun moving into Aries. It marks the end of a 12-month cycle and the beginning of a new solar year. Songkran is therefore the Thai New Year celebrations.

This traditional Thai custom of merry-making is the Kingdom's most 'sanuk' (fun-filled) festival, celebrated with tremendous enthusiasm, nation-wide, once a year. In most parts of the country, Songkran extends over a period of 3 days.

Known the world-over for its characteristic tradition of water-throwing ranging from a courteous sprinkle or a polite splash, to harmless water pistols and showers from garden hoses to the well-aimed bucket or water-cannon . delivered in a festive spirit. Without a doubt, on the practical side, Songkran is a refreshing solution to "beating the heat" in the hottest season of the year. There is a however a much deeper significance to "Songkran".

Apart from marking a new beginning, Songkran is also a time for thanksgiving. It is an important time for individuals to reflect upon the many acts of kindness and thoughtfulness each has personally experienced and to remember how such acts of generosity and compassion bring peace, happiness and well-being. Songkran is also the time for reunions and family ties are renewed.

At the heart of each Thai custom and tradition, there is always a logical reason for its existence. The festive elements of the celebration, the cultural values, the social code of conduct and individual belief and practices are intertwined. Songkran embodies the traditional Thai cultural values.

The underlying significance of Songkran is the process of cleansing and purification - the purging of all ills, misfortune and evil and starting the New Year afresh with all that is good and pure. Water is symbolic of the cleaning process and signifies purity

THE CULTURAL VALUES BEHIND SONGKRAN

The Cultural Values of the Songkran Festival are expressed through the various ceremonies and rituals. The meaningful aspects of Songkran are varied and culturally rich.
The first Cultural Value is "Thanksgiving" - The demonstration of gratitude and an expression of thanks to individuals who have have "done good" or shown goodwill and are worthy of respect and recognition.

Thanksgiving is demonstrated in Ceremonial aspects of Songkran such as the bathing of Buddha statues with lustral water, and the pouring of lustral water over elders and respected individuals conveys this and other outward demonstration of respect.

The Second Cultural Value is Loyalty to Ancestors. This is achieved through merit-making.

The Third Cultural Value focuses on the an individual's sense of awareness of his/her responsibilities towards the family and home. It is demonstrated via the traditional custom of "spring cleaning".

The Fourth Value addresses the Value of Religion and highlights the well- defined roles and responsibilities of the "temples and monasteries" on the one hand and the community served by the religious institution.

Observance of this principle involves :
Community involvement in the spring-cleaning of temples Meritmaking and offering food and alms to monks The bathing of Buddha statues and monks The construction of "chedis" or stupas and the decoration or beautification of temple surroundings

The Fifth Value is "Acts of kindness and generosity" towards others or Doing good for others".

Demonstrated by the preparation, exchange and sharing of food and desserts by members of the community and the sprinkling of water on each other. This is a gesture of hospitality shown as individuals attempt to "cool" each other off in the intense summer heat.

The Sixth Value is the Spirit of Co-Operation and Community Spirit demonstrated through the enthusiastic participation of individuals of demonstrated through the enthusiastic participation of individuals of the community in Songkran festivities, sharing in the fun, spreading happiness and goodwill to all.

The morning of Songkran Day begins with merit-making according to local customs and traditions. Younger folks make their way to show their respect and seek the blessings of elders and individuals of seniority by making offerings. The ritual which accompanies this show of respect is highly elaborate. Deep respect and reverence is shown to the highest institution of the Kingdom - the monarchy and members of the royal family, learned individuals in particular those who are "teachers" the providers of knowledge to students and elders recognised for their worldly experience and wisdom.

This gesture of respect manifests itself in the form of a colourful and vibrant procession. This is Songkran and not a moment's "sanuk" is to be missed. Bright colours, song and dance and festive fun is the order of the day.

Once the ceremonial gesture of respect has been shown and the good-spirited water-throwing is over, everyone returns home to "freshen up" and prepare for the evening's celebrations which consists of various performances and forms of entertainment. Not to be missed is the "Ram Wong" Thai folk dance. The "Ram Wong" enables everyone to join in the fun.
I may be in Hatyai/ Songkhla during Songkran festival as i will be posted there for 2 weeks in april.... any takers?
Old 21-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
then u better call me when u on spore soil.
i will bring u to a Thai pub...kekeke..or we wait for KLKOOL to join us too..!
birthday can bring forward meh??
kekeke. which thai pub? yesterday, we're at thai disco at GM with Bro SmallD, ChanChwee, Mr.romance, Handsome2000. New batch of thai chio bu. hee hee.
Old 21-02-2006, 02:58 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
kekeke. which thai pub? yesterday, we're at thai disco at GM with Bro SmallD, ChanChwee, Mr.romance, Handsome2000. New batch of thai chio bu. hee hee.
Great to heard u are having fun with all the bro's. Send my regards to bro's ChanChwee and WhiteHawk.

oh bro, wanna ask long time ago but me old oredi always forgot. Ur nick mean u have 99 tiraks arr? Really salute u lah, can have so many tiraks! For me if i have 9 tiraks is more than enuff. hehehe..
Old 21-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Lei Ker Hai(this is our new way of greeting)
She is the same girl you saw at KC leh. the photo she looks so garang.
Faithful?? hahaha.. lei ker hai if faithful wont cheoung at HY leh.. keke..

Quote:
kekeke..lei ke hai..
hey..i saw yr gal in the group lei..sibay chio. no wonder u dun want the kiss lounge gal lorr... u very faithful wor.
Old 21-02-2006, 08:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by klang_kia
Bro Taurus....

Awaiting for your FRs, stories, etc etc~
okies..no problemo.
but u guys must be patient. i try to add more actions, adjectives,etc to my FR (Per day account)
*still writing my 1st day one..
Old 21-02-2006, 08:32 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
well..brudder. that place is a cool place for relaxation. dun worry. at there u wun find butterfly system. or even lady drinks...!
GM got new batch?? but i dun like disaco lei...
think we need to meet up someday.
Old 21-02-2006, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
Lei Ker Hai(this is our new way of greeting)
She is the same girl you saw at KC leh. the photo she looks so garang.
Faithful?? hahaha.. lei ker hai if faithful wont cheoung at HY leh.. keke..
well...are u suffesting we use this as our 'greeting' whenver Realm brudders meet up for TCSS??!! think the pioneers for these 'greetings' have to be KLKOOL and Dekuip..coz they really "lei ke hai"..kekeke
Old 21-02-2006, 09:00 PM

Re: Refresh FR..my recent Hatyai Trip- Realms

***(i oredi censored part of those take plane , go toilet,check in hotel..etc)

SCENE DAY ONE
Arrived Hatyai at night time. well...as i have oredi promised to meet up with Dekuip and the rest, i immed called up KLKOOL on his Hatyai sim card.
Immed rush to Kiss channel with the help of my T-agent's powerful Audi TT(Tuk Tuk). before going there, tot of buying a gift (nabei like blind date), so stopped by and bought 2 bottles of red wine! once reached there, str8 away recognised Dekuip and KLKOOL sitting at the staircase right in front of KC. kekeke..*really feel like we know for years liao..!*kekeke

the moment i went to the table ..wau siao..so many puyings around them. and me and my T-agent have to stand..hahaha! but its ok..
there i met Boinker, TD1234 and the superlaojiao(let's just call him that..coz i dun know his name till now...though i heard Dekuip mentioned)

hmmm...after a while 4 of us(DKP, me,KLK and T) went outside for drink and TCSS instead. whcih then i saw Thai75Food..nabei..damn suave and handsome...*(me thinking i better not go Farms with this guy tml..if not all gals flocked to him..which i found out later in the trip ..i was wrong..the farm gers flocked to GTM instead...)
nice knowing you Thai75 Food.
well..thru out the drinking session outside, i hearing all sorts of scandals and adventures from GTM liao...kekeke...The Water Bill Statement la...Gals la...so many to catch up...*forward*****

after a long TCSS and much drinks..we decided to ciao for tonight and billed.
then CBM and KLK wanna find *kekeke* puyings at that late late hour..so i beeped up my T-agent*(who oredi half drunk) and he brought us to several farms...
hey..one interesting incident to point out during the late hour search for farm gals..maybe only KLK and CBM will remember.. there's one particular farm OKT wanted 5000B for a plain jane(CBM's target)..hearing this immed. we hopped onto T-Agent Audi TT and rushed back to our respective hotels zzzzzzzzzz.....

(P.S. oh yeah..i forgot to mentioned i also saw CUpNoodle at Kiss Channel...but think he in a rush. so couldnt say hello to him...)

Cont'd

SCENE TWO...
Old 21-02-2006, 09:00 PM

SCENE DAY ONE
Arrived Hatyai at night time. well...as i have oredi promised to meet up with Dekuip and the rest, i immed called up KLKOOL on his Hatyai sim card.
Immed rush to Kiss channel with the help of my T-agent's powerful Audi TT(Tuk Tuk). before going there, tot of buying a gift (nabei like blind date), so stopped by and bought 2 bottles of red wine! once reached there, str8 away recognised Dekuip and KLKOOL sitting at the staircase right in front of KC. kekeke..*really feel like we know for years liao..!*kekeke

the moment i went to the table ..wau siao..so many puyings around them. and me and my T-agent have to stand..hahaha! but its ok..
there i met Boinker, TD1234 and the superlaojiao(let's just call him that..coz i dun know his name till now...though i heard Dekuip mentioned)

hmmm...after a while 4 of us(DKP, me,KLK and T) went outside for drink and TCSS instead. whcih then i saw Thai75Food..nabei..damn suave and handsome...*(me thinking i better not go Farms with this guy tml..if not all gals flocked to him..which i found out later in the trip ..i was wrong..the farm gers flocked to GTM instead...)
nice knowing you Thai75 Food.
well..thru out the drinking session outside, i hearing all sorts of scandals and adventures from GTM liao...kekeke...The Water Bill Statement la...Gals la...so many to catch up...*forward*****

after a long TCSS and much drinks..we decided to ciao for tonight and billed.
then CBM and KLK wanna find *kekeke* puyings at that late late hour..so i beeped up my T-agent*(who oredi half drunk) and he brought us to several farms...
hey..one interesting incident to point out during the late hour search for farm gals..maybe only KLK and CBM will remember.. there's one particular farm OKT wanted 5000B for a plain jane(CBM's target)..hearing this immed. we hopped onto T-Agent Audi TT and rushed back to our respective hotels zzzzzzzzzz.....

(P.S. oh yeah..i forgot to mentioned i also saw CUpNoodle at Kiss Channel...but think he in a rush. so couldnt say hello to him...)

Cont'd

SCENE TWO...
Old 22-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

[
Cont'd

SCENE TWO...
Keep up the good work Brudder!!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 22-02-2006, 08:49 AM

seems like a server problem..how come there 's bound to be repeated or 2nd similar post in almost every thread...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Keep up the good work Brudder!!!!
thanx Dailo! i wrote this because i remember u telling me about having to check back our memories...! pls do refresh me too and add more spices to my FR when i abt to reach the SCENEs when i and Agent-T picked u up at the airport..kekeke
Have a good day week ahead Dailo.!
Old 22-02-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Dun forget the first thing CBM do when reach the farm was use the toilet to take a crap... when he come out and wanted to give a girl a tip, she reject, but another one take, say thank you, and tomorrow, pls come and shit again... hehehe...

The 5k Baht OKT damn CB one... if 3k, maybe I book lorr cos the girl is really quite sweet... hehehe...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1