The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Reporting live from NPH!
(boring la.. been here sometime.. now traffic jam dun wanna go back)

only see a couple of non-milfs.. but stick to their client's table all the way.. no chance to even make eye contact or smile....
Later think might end up HC le.. hehehe

Work, like you don't need the money;
Dance, like no one is watching;
Sing, like no one is listening;
Love, like you've never been hurt; and
Live Life every day as if it were your last.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
KENT105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongko View Post
Aiyoo... I thought u WSG only... Here also got... Ok. Will put some FR here soon.
bro sengseng and cheongko is everywhere I assume because I see them everywhere :P
Old 05-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSting View Post
Reporting live from NPH!
(boring la.. been here sometime.. now traffic jam dun wanna go back)

only see a couple of non-milfs.. but stick to their client's table all the way.. no chance to even make eye contact or smile....
Later think might end up HC le.. hehehe
Bro sting,
u cannot just sit and wait , see the one u like , go and ask her for ctc or ask her to come your table. Blow a little water with them.
I was having fun there just now. Anything pm me.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENT105 View Post
bro sengseng and cheongko is everywhere I assume because I see them everywhere :P

Hi Bro Kent, u also the same ma, I also see your posting everywhere ma.
haha.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Samster

Lost One Found One

Tried to call the student Zhi Yi, the PRC student from Singapore. She said she is in Genting now. Thought is not my lucky day. But after a while my fate change.
Saw Qiqi bringing a friend towards our table where we are sitting.
Ni hao , this is my friend Jing Jing , she is going back tomorrow.
Please sit down I said to them. After a brief introduction, we talk kok alittle.
Descricption of Ching Ching .
Body : 36 -25-35
Age around 26-28.
Height : 5ft. 5inches tall.
I ask her do you do Yat Tiu Loong package.
No problem she said. Okay then Let’s go.
Ask one of my buddies to accompany her to wait for me front of TH hotel next to NPW. I went to took my car and then pick her up and then went with her to the hotel where she is staying. After reaching the room, she help me to undress and ask me take a shower first. As the steamy hot water was washing the body shampoo over my face when I felt a cool breeze. For a second I turned my face toward the door, but my eyes were closed. The shower spray on my back was interrupted as Ching Ching slipped in behind me. There was no mistaking those breasts as she moved up against me.

"Bao Bei ? What are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm a very naughty girl," she said giggling.
With a chuckle I said, "Oh, that's too good. I like naughty girls too." I said as I turned to kiss her. "You're gonna get soaking wet."
"I hope so," she said. Leaving me with my back to the showerhead, she let the water run down and my chest as she licked and sucked on my nipples and worked her way down my body. She dropped to her knees in front of me and took my hardening cock in her mouth.
Her mouth and hands moved up and down my rod with practiced precision. In no time at all I was ready to come. I wanted to hold back but when I told her I was going to shoot, she said, "I'll bet your come's delicious," and took me back in her mouth.
The feeling is so intense I almost fell. Since she is good sucker I afraid I might shoot my load soon so I pulled away from her and sat down on the floor of the shower. I kissed her and put her hands on the towel bar along the shower wall. Then lifting her up so that she was leaned over I buried my face in between those sweet thighs. I licked up from her hard little clit to her tight little rosebud and back down again.

I fucked her pussy with my tongue until she was about to come, then sucked on her clit until she wailed and flooded my mouth with her sweet juices. Moving up I pulled her cheeks apart and drove my tongue deep into her ass. As she moaned deep in her chest, I reached down to play with her pussy while I ate her ass. One touch on her clit and she got off again.

Standing up behind her I laid my hand on her back and kept her in place. I shoved my cock into her hot wet pussy. Using her big tits for leverage I pounded into her, our wet flesh slapping together loudly as we fucked.

As she built up toward another climax I pushed harder and deeper. Just before she came I moved one of her hands down to play with her clit and pulled my cock out of her cunt. Before she could react I quickly change to doggie style I pushed the head against her pussy lips the head popped in. She threw her had back and groaned as she came. Her juicy pussy lips fluttered around my didi and I slid further inside.

When I was buried all the way in her, I paused to let her get used to it. It wasn't long before she was writhing around and moving back and forth. Knowing she was ready for more I started fucking her pussy. After a minute or so she shuddered and came again.Change position again.I lifted her onto me and pushed her back until she was grinding against my dick. She ran her pussy along the length of my didi saturating me with her juices.
"You are still soaking wet," I said to her as the head of my cock slipped in between the slick lips of her cunt.
"Yeah...and I love it," ( How Su fu eh, Ta lit Yit Tian ) she said.
I reached up and filled my hands with her tits. My hips thrust upwards, pulling her down onto me until she was stuffed full. The tightly stretched lips of her pussy quivered around my shaft as she moved up and down. Her rock hard nipples hung just inches from my mouth and I licked and sucked them while she rode me. She ground against me and moaned from deep in her chest as she came.
Knowing that I hadn't come yet, she kept riding me, grinding her pelvis hard against me as she squeezed me with her pussy. She played with her tits and fed me one nipple while she sucked on the other. She knew I liked watching her by the way my cock throbbed inside her when she started playing with her big beautiful breasts. Sitting up she ran her hands all over her tits, hefting them up and squeezing them, teasing and pulling her nipples, leaning down to take one nipple then the other in her mouth to lick and suck it. While she put nipple in her mouth and mauled the other with her hand, she started rubbing her clit as she slammed up and down on my cock hard and fast. All that stimulation sent us both over the edge and we howled as we came together. (‘Ni hao lee hai yo” ).Exhaustion overtook us and we rest a while.
I ask her if she coming back. She said she haven’t decided yet cos business its not so lucrative as before summore CNY will be over in a few days time. Its worth the 100 bucks I paid for. Hope she will return.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Seng Seng, what is 'yat tiu long' ?
Old 05-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah this bro seng seng did it raw? Is that waht yat tiu loong means???? up you seng seng for the FR
Old 05-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

Yat Tiu Loong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Bro Seng Seng, what is 'yat tiu long' ?
Its full package .Full Set.
includes BBBJ, Eggs Sucking, DFK, Breast Fxxking, Ass Licking, CIM if you want to. Can do raw if the gal allows. Some play with Fire and Ice also.
Fire is BBBJ with Warm water. Ice is BBBJ with Ice.

I hope u understand my explaination cos I am not good at it.

Cheers, I am just a newbie here. Hope can TT will u some other time. U are senior here , anything pm pls.
DFK : Deep French Kissing allow
Old 05-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yat Tiu Loong

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Its full package .Full Set.
includes BBBJ, Eggs Sucking, DFK, Breast Fxxking, Ass Licking, CIM if you want to. Can do raw if the gal allows. Some play with Fire and Ice also.
Fire is BBBJ with Warm water. Ice is BBBJ with Ice.

I hope u understand my explaination cos I am not good at it.

Cheers, I am just a newbie here. Hope can TT will u some other time. U are senior here , anything pm pls.
DFK : Deep French Kissing allow
Bro, u may be newbie in this forum but cheonging knowledge wise u definitely are my sifu. Salute....
Old 05-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

Big wind at ace today

Just received news from a friend. More than 10 PRCs are caught by MIB in Ace Building Just now. So refrain from cheonging this few days if u can.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by municum View Post
wah this bro seng seng did it raw? Is that waht yat tiu loong means???? up you seng seng for the FR
Not to worry about raw. I watch it Every Monday at WWE.
Long time I already infected with HIV already (HIV: Heaven Inside a Vagina) HaHaHa
Old 05-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

sORRY Double posting, How to delete arh???
SINCE CANNOT DELETE I ADD IN A JOKE LAH.
The Chinese husband..
A single Chinese Chef owns a Chinese restaurant, and one day a beautiful Chinese woman walks in. He immediately walks over and asks her out on a date. She agrees. They go out for a while, and soon, the man proposes to her. She says "Yes, but before we do, there's something you must know. I have never had the sex, but I've read about it." He says that it's not a problem, and they are married.
On their honeymoon, the man tells his wife that since she's a virgin, she can choose what they do first. She says "Oh, most honorable husband. I am honored to be your wife, even though I have never had the sex, but I've read about it. So, I have chosen to have the 69.
The Chef husband looks confused, and after thinking about it, he says "You want.. the beef and broccoli?"
(No.69 is the restaurant menu that refers to Beef and Brocolli) Hope you can get the joke.

Last edited by sengseng; 05-02-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Not to worry about raw. I watch it Every Monday at WWE.........
Errr....Tuesday, 10pm at Channel 811??

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 05-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another bastard zapped me, and this time the bastard could not comment, just put it as "---" which means that bastard has a dick tucked into his mouth [can not talk] and both hands yanking others' dicks.

Hey, why you all sympathizers to that earlier bastards, start a campaign to zap me into smitterens [so that I don't have to post here and teach you all English!] I have 187 so it will take 65 of you to zap me into negative, go on...
Old 05-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Another bastard zapped me, .....
..........so it will take 65 of you to zap me into negative, go on...
Prof, cool it.
Better use the gas to go find another SYT or MILF to bonk.
Points can't be exchanged for anything here.

Happy hunting. Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1