The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
yes yes..the stock markets here need to tread carefully. Up down really fast. We all hide behind the keyboard and say what we want. Truth or not, we don't know.

I still prefer how this thread was done in the olden days (sounds old), just MRs, less chatter, you decide which to believe, who to commando, what to share. Warn about landmines if any so bros do not waste money, not badmouth so she gets affected because you didn't get what you were after. Got difference. Never take advantage of this, because eventually it will caught up with you. No talk of extra stuffs not advertised as it is mutual.

And over time, you build your reputation based on the accuracy of the MRs you share.

We all want that extra something special from the ML we visit. But they do not owe you if they didn't do what you wanted because they didn't advertised as such. If you didn't get it, move on. Unless they really sucks in service or unethical, we sound off to protect bros here.
Nowadays alot newbies kena zap if they share a FR which does not conform to the elder bros here in this thread.

To quote edmw
Jin scary
Jin muddy
Old 29-09-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
yes yes..the stock markets here need to tread carefully. Up down really fast. We all hide behind the keyboard and say what we want. Truth or not, we don't know.

I still prefer how this thread was done in the olden days (sounds old), just MRs, less chatter, you decide which to believe, who to commando, what to share. Warn about landmines if any so bros do not waste money, not badmouth so she gets affected because you didn't get what you were after. Got difference. Never take advantage of this, because eventually it will caught up with you. No talk of extra stuffs not advertised as it is mutual.

And over time, you build your reputation based on the accuracy of the MRs you share.

We all want that extra something special from the ML we visit. But they do not owe you if they didn't do what you wanted because they didn't advertised as such. If you didn't get it, move on. Unless they really sucks in service or unethical, we sound off to protect bros here.
#word

If only I can up you again.

Sometimes, this place even resorts to unsubstantiated comments on the cheongsters themselves, sad...
Old 29-09-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Need to keep it simple and clean.
You suddenly reminded me of Hikaru Utada!

But yeah, interesting to see this lively discussion on a Sunday night as we face the dreaded Monday Blues again..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-09-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Nowadays alot newbies kena zap if they share a FR which does not conform to the elder bros here in this thread.

To quote edmw
Jin scary
Jin muddy
That poor fella LBP got zapped into oblivion just went he was on the path to "recovery"..

Jin sartki man this thread..

Old 29-09-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That poor fella LBP got zapped into oblivion just went he was on the path to "recovery"..

Jin sartki man this thread..
Same thing happened to the guy who did a positive FR on the new Summer. What's wrong actually?
Old 29-09-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Same thing happened to the guy who did a positive FR on the new Summer. What's wrong actually?
You ask me I ask who lol..

Say good things cannot, say bad things cannot, say in between also cannot..

So best is say nothing at all?

Old 29-09-2019, 10:44 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Really upsell this gal until got dragon got phoenix....

https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-anqi/

Looks older compare to posted pics.
For a while I thought likely bait n switch.

How come no one mention she collect $ upfront?
Im not too happy about this but still give her the $.
(This is already the indicative point the session won't be great and once again it was proven)

Session was not as dragon/phoenix previously mention.
To me, she is just trying make a quick bucks off the customers.
Intimacy was kept at a distance. And after a while got frustrated saying times up.

Maybe the only good point is she do shower up after the session.
The place wasn't that bad, but I visited better ones.

In short, waste $. Total crap.
I rather spend the $110 buy food n feed the stray dogs on the streets or donate it to the nearby church.

I believed I had established myself to be a credible cheongster n I only post truthful MRs in the benefit of all Bros here.

You guys can choose not to believe me, thats fine with me. Try her at your own risk.
Hahahahaha

I dint kana the same as your treatment..

I paid only at the last moment before I almost wear my shoes back...

Nvm lah.. go down and eat a nice nasi bryani... hahaha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-09-2019, 10:50 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha that LBP he pushed her too hard.

Simple... a 2015 nick with almost zero posting suddenly appear over the weekend to spam a ML ad...

Either this nick is a 2nd nick.. or he throw away his nick and have to start a new one..

Don't tell me because always look around and decided to help this ML...

4years don't post and then suddenly post all in one weekend..

And it's only a few pusher for this ML... it's damm obvious also...

Hid behind the usual keyboard which usually samsters dislike..

If u use your real nick to post.. samsters maybe not so sore eyes with it..

I can only say summer suay to the max...

Disclaimer not I zap him.. because I always zap and put my nick and I just up two people on HC exchange thread in case people find chance to spam me also.....

I will zap him too.. but too late he is in red zone..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-09-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I thought she looks familar ...
Recycled with color of clothing changed? Not too sure.Glance and thought seen before sama post, didn't think much of it cause not interesting.
Old 29-09-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It was bros before hos in the old days. We just went for the ML/FL , did the deed and reported it.

It's different now bro. The scene has changed so much. MLs are staying longer so connections and "relationship" are more deeply developed and established. So maybe that's why there's more to chat about.

I say let's just embrace the change

HOWEVER, there are drawbacks to the deeper "relationships" we have with the MLs and the chitter chatter. Agendas build, and so too do vendettas. Hopefully we all know how to keep those in check.

I wonder if it's still bros before hos?
Old 29-09-2019, 10:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You ask me I ask who lol..

Say good things cannot, say bad things cannot, say in between also cannot..

So best is say nothing at all?
Wana push then don't push until so obvious.

U think Lao Jiao never kana zap for pushing so hard?

Some kana zap liao go complaint to sbf to reinstate back their points also.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 29-09-2019, 10:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
It was bros before hos in the old days. We just went for the ML/FL , did the deed and reported it.

It's different now bro. The scene has changed so much. MLs are staying longer so connections and "relationship" are more deeply developed and established. So maybe that's why there's more to chat about.

I say let's just embrace the change

HOWEVER, there are drawbacks to the deeper "relationships" we have with the MLs and the chitter chatter. Agendas build, and so too do vendettas. Hopefully we all know how to keep those in check.

I wonder if it's still bros before hos?
Wah you also using new nick??

How come u know oldies matters as well??

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 29-09-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahaha he pushed her too hard.

Simple... a 2015 nick with almost zero posting suddenly appear over the weekend to spam a ML ad...

Either this nick is a 2nd nick.. or he throw away his nick and have to start a new one..

Don't tell me because always look around and decided to help this ML...

4years don't post and then suddenly post all in one weekend..

And it's only a few pusher for this ML... it's damm obvious also...

Hid behind the usual keyboard which usually samsters dislike..

If u use your real nick to post.. samsters maybe not so sore eyes with it..

I can only say summer suay to the max...

Disclaimer not I zap him.. because I always zap and put my nick and I just up two people on HC exchange thread in case people find chance to spam me also.....

I will zap him too.. but too late he is in red zone..
Haha, do you think I'm her white knight too?
Old 29-09-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
#word

If only I can up you again.

Sometimes, this place even resorts to unsubstantiated comments on the cheongsters themselves, sad...
bro up you +23

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 29-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
You trying to fuck her is it?? That's why session turn south.

You have a history of trying all out on first session...from your posts la..ML nia..and she is advertised as vanilla services, and I thought she offered much better vanilla services compared to others la..so just sharing, as per Jason JG bro.

Steady la..didn't get what you are there for move on la.

I do agree. I have never had a bad record from the DB. It's what you do la..no wind no waves mah as the chinese saying goes.

It's all mutual respect.

LOL... u confirm is super Lao Jiao to know what is going on as well..

Hahahahaha

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1