The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-04-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Winks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=871615

The Pimp Nanny

Look: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 9/10
Pussy: 9/10 tight and clean shaved.
BBBJ: 9/10
French: NA light kisses.
FJ: 10/10 Damn good plus given a balls massage before she delved into action. Finished in no time. Her moaning really loud, heaving and heaving non stop.
GFE: 9/10 Understand and speaks english which a plus.
Take are of this gem, she is a total package of goodies.
Old 14-04-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chinameimei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Sorry noob here in dome 1. Can someone help to explain what it means for a FL here to be commando? Like some ads say the lady is commando. Thanks
That means they ORD from Hendon camp
https://sbf.today/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
Old 14-04-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
steveypevey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Wine

Location: very discreet location with great parking nearby at the hawker center!

Girl:

Looks:6/10. Photos are photoshopped and she’s bigger that what I would like.

Body: she’s bigger than what I like. I like ‘‘em petite with fake tits. However, wine does have enhanced tits so they were pretty nice.

Pussy: Tight little lovehole. It was nice to smash her juice box for 30 minutes.

GFE: Where wine lacks in looks and body, she makes up for in service. Probably the best gfe in the stable so far.

She sucks amazing cock in the shower and will give you a great time. I’d return if I was in a pinch, but too many slim, plastic Thai babies to try
Old 14-04-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
steveypevey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Angie

Location: Nearby wine. Very convenient for people that are driving!

Girl:

Looks: she’s a foxy little vixen. She’s definitely gotten a bit chunky, but in a slutty little way.

Body: nice body with big fake tits. She has the darkest nipples I’ve seen in a long time, which actually turns me on. She’s got a bit of a stomach and has aged.

Pussy: she seems to have some mileage from work, but she loves fucking and she wants it hard and fast.

GFE: she’s all about just fucking. No GFE, but I’m totally ok with that. Not looking to marry these girls, just unload the contents of my balls deep inside their love hole.

RTF: yep, I’d definitely consider. If she takes the time to put on makeup, dress ina sexy little nightie, she’d certainly have more customers!
Old 14-04-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Like the rest of the horny brothers, I'm delighted, glad that Thai girls are back to serve us. Too much Miu Miu and Cheryl for the past year...longing for Thai flavours!

THE Question is Which one to bonk? They're choices but hope to have those slutty, hardcore and commando ones!
Count our blessings bro for MM C and gang while we await the others to come back.

Anyway, they are different cuisines. How do you measure dim sum vs tom yum?
Old 14-04-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warlord2108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had first blood on June
Thanks bro for the arrangement. 🙏

Looks : 8/10
Pretty face, sharp face features with a pair of rabbit front tooth, blonde long hair, 70% resembles Karen Mok.

Body: 8/10
Tanned fit body, flat stomach, 0 fats. Smell nice too.

Boobs: 7/10
Enhanced, quite nicely done. I'm not a fan of enhanced boobs but her pretty face n nice body over - shadowed it.

Kiss: 9/10
We started frenching non stop after a short chit chat into the room, exchanging fluid n wet tongue fight for a good 10 mins. Yummy..😛

BJ: 8/10
Very skillful n strong suction. Instead of spitting out, she swallowed all my horny juice.

Pussy 8/10
Nicely trimmed, healthy colour lips. Not a fan of cunnilingus, so not sure how it tastes.

FJ: 8/10
Tight n comfortable. Both of us enjoyed n cummed in no time.

Service: 9/10
Very accomodating n service oriented. Not green in this line, skillful n experienced.

RTF: Highly recommended. A gem not to be missed.👍

PS: Only bad point is the towel bro provided is too small to wipe clean our body, only enough to clean our kukubird..lol. It's face towel rather than body towel. 😆 Hope bro can improve on that. 🙏
Old 14-04-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
skykn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by partingcurls View Post
FR for Naty from TEERUKLOVER

Looks 8/10: very cute face looks like the picture. Of course Thais are usually darker.
Body 9/10: Tall and Skinny. Long Hair and a few tattoos. Original tits. Great body and very fresh looking. body looks like picture.
GFE 8/10: Friendly and fun loving. Does the Shower first, then BBBJ. Comes with vibration mode.
FJ 9/10: Changed 3 positions and finished in the doggy.
Tried her. I guess I know what you mean by BBBJ vibration mode. Quick lick on the back of the tip? I liked that.

To add some comments:
Painting no issues. Response good. After a while her pussy opens up and it was like waiting for my dick to enter.
FJ: did missionary and cowgirl. She rubs her clit against me during cowgirl with very cute moaning. Her movement gradually got quicker and she climaxed. I surrendered at the same time. Hmm. if that was fake, she is a damn good actor.
Overall enjoyed the session.
Old 14-04-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
Muay from RP

Ok, came out of break to try a girl.

This girl is specially cater for guys who are on budget but want a satisfying bonk worth of every dollars.

Looks wise, I be straightforward. Nothing to wow. Instead I was kinda disappointed.
Hey, off the lights, what can you see anyway.

But her figure is solid. All natural, peachy ass with natural tits C, soft to squeeze. God gave her a nice natural figure to compensate her looks.

Firstly shower, got a titfuck, ass crack rub while playing her tits.

Back to bed, get her to wear the pinky shorts and translucent T.
She's super slutty, ask me to take pictures to post and write for her.
But no face pic though, she declined.

After the pics, straight to action.
Her bbbj have the suction power and can throat fuck. Holding her head, and thrust.

69, her ass is her best asset, super perky and bouncy, not the fat type of ass. But those yoga ass. Lick her till she buay tahan.

Now, about the FJ, if you are those 10 - 15 mins type or faster, than you properly can't make her high.
Our first 10 mins was cowgirl, while she slowly ride and let you squeeze her breast as much as you want.
Missionary, that's when I control the tempo, lift her legs to my shoulder and pump fast n furious. Now her real character shows.
Super slutty girl, she kept saying 'siao, siao mak'
Look at me and say 'fuck me lor'
So I say 'yes, fuck you bitch'.
Spooning, this last more than 10 mins, as I pull her hair, and smack her ass
She enjoy so much, she auto arch her ass to match my thrusting.
1st shot end, around 30 mins.

2nd round started almost immediately, as she stood in front of the mirror while I'm on the bed. She arch her ass towards me for Fingering.
Condom on, she initiate and pull me towards the mirror and tell me to doggy her hard. She loves to see herself getting fucked in front of mirror.
The 2nd round is extremely sexual and intense. She wants fast n furious bonking.
During missionary, she hug me tight and slap my ass.

Basically this girl loves intense sex, the more intense the more horny she becomes.
The whole session, she will initiate and tease a lot.

I believe she will be a hot property for those for wants high service yet on a reasonable pricing.

There's many girls out there who are not service oriented, friendly yet costly.

Ok guys, remember this girl is solid in everything except looks.
So do give n take.
But try her, it's worth every penny.
Yes bro, dont miss this gem, she's a wild one!
Old 14-04-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 7
Fuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud of

YURI from Teeruklover

Location Central, parking no issues

Good location, been here several times.

OKT: 9/10 (fast response)
Face: 8/10 (pics looks better than person)
Boobs: 8/10 (D-E cup, enhanced)
Pussy: 10/10 (wet and cleanly shaved)
Body: 8/10 (slim and tall)
Catbath: 8/10 (cleaning me thoroughly)
BBBJ: 8/10 (bj me for 15mins, quite hardworking)
HJ: 7/10 (average)
FJ: 8/10 (very wet, didnt use KY, can tell she enjoying and willing to accommodate to requests)
Dmg: $150 + $20 tips
RTF: yes if got rtf discount :x

Almost 2 years since I came for any thai FL in sg. Could see based on demand, all the prices went up compared to previously where average is 120-140$. Also unable to find any stables with overnight sessions and neither any Tarma ladies. Hope stables can bring back tarma and overnights. In overall, it was quite a wonderful session for me after taking such a long break.
Old 14-04-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
homo sapien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR June Club Friday

Took 2nd blood.

Looks: 10/10 SYT Real person is much better. Definitely won't reject, infact looks like those clubbing girls.

Body: 10/10 Nice height, flat tummy and nice slim legs. Her bush is sparsely and cute pussy.

Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced C. Feels abit hard. Overall nice.

Frenching: 8/10 Not those tongue fight but sweet gentle.

FJ: 9/10 Did missionary, spooning, doggie and ended with cowgirl. Alas did not last long in cowgirl. I think she likes cowgirl position cos can see her disappointed look when I cum too soon.

Oh well old man cannot fully satisfy her.

She is hardworking. She tried really hard to get me do 2nd shot, BBBJ non stop. But age has its limit. Sigh .. Told her to just stop cos felt bad for her. Hahah .

She knows what a man wants. Die die must try. Ang Pai quality.

Able to converse in English and Mandarin abit. No comms issue.
Old 14-04-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warlord2108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
From Club Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggio123 View Post
Had first blood on June
Thanks bro for the arrangement. 🙏

Looks : 8/10
Pretty face, sharp face features with a pair of rabbit front tooth, blonde long hair, 70% resembles Karen Mok.

Body: 8/10
Tanned fit body, flat stomach, 0 fats. Smell nice too.

Boobs: 7/10
Enhanced, quite nicely done. I'm not a fan of enhanced boobs but her pretty face n nice body over - shadowed it.

Kiss: 9/10
We started frenching non stop after a short chit chat into the room, exchanging fluid n wet tongue fight for a good 10 mins. Yummy..😛

BJ: 8/10
Very skillful n strong suction. Instead of spitting out, she swallowed all my horny juice.

Pussy 8/10
Nicely trimmed, healthy colour lips. Not a fan of cunnilingus, so not sure how it tastes.

FJ: 8/10
Tight n comfortable. Both of us enjoyed n cummed in no time.

Service: 9/10
Very accomodating n service oriented. Not green in this line, skillful n experienced.

RTF: Highly recommended. A gem not to be missed.👍

PS: Only bad point is the towel bro provided is too small to wipe clean our body, only enough to clean our kukubird..lol. It's face towel rather than body towel. 😆 Hope bro can improve on that. 🙏
Old 14-04-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

3rd blood Japan. Thanks bro SS

Man made, but really is sex maniac, took care of me from top to bottom. Won’t RTF cause got many chai, but this Japan really good if u looking for solid blowjob
Old 14-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tigerfriday is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on Cherry from Loveaffair

Very clear directions and arrangements, kudos to bro Loveaffair.

Cherry looks better than photos, photos seemed to make her look older but actually she looks more like 25 (that's what she said and from her mannerism, my guess is between 25 to 28).

Good figure at 163cm, nice enhanced boobs that's not exaggerated. Nice nipples. I liked her slim arms, slim shoulders, visible collarbone that leads to the enhanced rack, wooo... that turns me on.

The highlight is the tightness of her pussy which made me feel like my dick is HUGE. It's one of the smaller diameter pussies that I've ever fucked. Every stroke I could feel her pussy walls clamping my dick, especially when I focus on pumping my penis head area in the shallower entry part of her pussy, just those short shallow pumps were enough to send her moaning loud, as that entry part of her pussy hole was really tight. Going in deep made her super high with eyes rolling backwards and she looked kinda scared that my dick would pierce her too deep hahaha. Going deeper and faster increased her moaning, which was becoming a bit loud, 'cause the sound proofing of the main door doesn't seem good and surely anyone walking past the main door is gonna hear her (haha).

All in all, a good fuck if you want to be in total control in missionary position and spend time slowly enjoy different stroke length, motion and depth of a tight vagina. I would suggest you fuck her like a wonderful total cock massage using her pussy where you call the shots (literally)

Peace out.
Old 14-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
watsaide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Yoyo Sweet Thai

Stable First time try, Bro is prompt and supportive.
Look 8 with the usual thai tan
Body 9 tight body
Boobs 10 firm and huge with soft feel
BJ 9 stop only when u asked
FJ 10 tight and fully trimmed
Massage 9 genuine massage
GFE 9

Curvy body, very pleasing and willing. No problem communicating with good command of English. A gem not to be missed. Please take good care of her.

RTF absolutely yes!
Old 14-04-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick FR for SA Jam

Good for:
✅ GFE lovers
✅ You have demand about skills
✅ Experienced bros
✅ Worth every penny
✅ You are particular about attention to details

Might not totally fit if you are looking for:
🫠 SYT
🫠 Super models
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1