The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2009, 12:11 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsmyname View Post
Bro Playman.. don't foget me too as i'll be going there end April. if time permits can meet up there if you've got info.. dun forget to share thanks!!
Aiya.......you ask soeone who have stopped serious cheonging for the past 6 years already.......all my leng lui lubang becomes aunties by now....hahhahah!

There is a few place that you must visited in term of gals is See Kin Yong area....not too good reputation and Channivat Soi 2 and Soi 3.....where all the better syt is there.....good luck.....please post the latest up-date for the brothers here....ok!
Old 07-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lokching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Aiya.......you ask soeone who have stopped serious cheonging for the past 6 years already.......all my leng lui lubang becomes aunties by now....hahhahah!

There is a few place that you must visited in term of gals is See Kin Yong area....not too good reputation and Channivat Soi 2 and Soi 3.....where all the better syt is there.....good luck.....please post the latest up-date for the brothers here....ok!
Yes, I totally agreed with bro Playman, I've had a very bad experience with SKY's Andrew. Gal got attitude, OKT don't give a damn when I called them. In the end paid and No bonk.

Maybe due to my bad luck or I no handsome, Bros can check it out and update, mean time I don't wish to pay my school fees at SKY again.

I'll be visiting Hdy/danok at the end of this month, with so much tips from all the taikos here, hope I can save a bit of school fees.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:34 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokching View Post
Yes, I totally agreed with bro Playman, I've had a very bad experience with SKY's Andrew. Gal got attitude, OKT don't give a damn when I called them. In the end paid and No bonk.

Personally I don't have any problem there as I have avoided this place many years ago as the girls are into drug...chasing dragon and all that kind of stuff and they will tell you thousand and one excuses like friend's birthday's...mommy birthday...friend giving birth just to go out and that is the end of the story.

Maybe due to my bad luck or I no handsome, Bros can check it out and update, mean time I don't wish to pay my school fees at SKY again.

It got to do with $$$ tips.....no handsome no problem but then if the service is lousy why do we give them for?

I'll be visiting Hdy/danok at the end of this month, with so much tips from all the taikos here, hope I can save a bit of school fees.
Once they go either they comes back in the wee hours in the morning or never did comes back at all.....!

Sometimes, we don't blame the OKT as they are so called "freelance" they comes and go as they please no attachment to the establishment except that they get paid when someone booked them and they share it with the establishment...like partime staff.

Go to Chinnivat area....less problematic! Better attitude but bear in mind everywhere there is always a few blacksheeps around......good luck!
Old 08-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Once they go either they comes back in the wee hours in the morning or never did comes back at all.....!

Sometimes, we don't blame the OKT as they are so called "freelance" they comes and go as they please no attachment to the establishment except that they get paid when someone booked them and they share it with the establishment...like partime staff.

Go to Chinnivat area....less problematic! Better attitude but bear in mind everywhere there is always a few blacksheeps around......good luck!
Ya, one of my friend got a blacksheep at chinnivat as well. I think there's always a few blacksheeps around be it Hdy or Danok, just have to be careful and hope for a bit of good luck. Thanks for the tips
Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
haaiiizzz.... how I wish my didi is the Romeo, unfortunately, he first one to show signs of aging...... knn.... my lord ca$$a laughing at me again.... what to do, he is laughing at a fact..

haiyoooo, unlce you are not that old yet la .., your charm can still kill many puyings out there ...,

hope to see you soon ya for some good places for FOOD

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 09-04-2009, 01:07 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Ya, one of my friend got a blacksheep at chinnivat as well. I think there's always a few blacksheeps around be it Hdy or Danok, just have to be careful and hope for a bit of good luck. Thanks for the tips
Sorry to hear that, like I says there is always some blacksheeps everywhere....so we win some we lose some....it is some luck involve sometime as once I bump into some nice ladies at a food court and it click and I got the best bonk for the month.....!
Old 09-04-2009, 07:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zelauteft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Get a Discount of up to 50% for Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium

All Popular Softwares For PC and MAC
English, Deutsch, French, Italy, Spanish Version

The financial crisis? SAVE YOUR MONEY!
Discount Code - D33W-3333 - and you will get a DISCOUNT of up to 30% for our all software !
Discount Code - ADBE-3333 - and you will get a DISCOUNT of up to 50% for our Adobe software !

buy used computer software

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows XP Professional With SP2 Full Version $59.95
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection $329.95
Office Enterprise 2007 $79.95
Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit $79.95
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended $119.95
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection for MAC $329.95
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended $99.95
Office 2003 Professional (including Publisher 2003) $59.95
AutoCAD 2009 32 and 64 bit $169.95
Microsoft Office 2008 Standart Edition for Mac $99.95
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium $259.95
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended for MAC $119.95
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The financial crisis? SAVE YOUR MONEY!
Discount Code - D33W-3333 - and you will get a DISCOUNT of up to 30% for our all software !
Discount Code - ADBE-3333 - and you will get a DISCOUNT of up to 50% for our Adobe software !

dirt cheap software

No torrents - no claim. Read our Testimonials.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
haiyoooo, unlce you are not that old yet la .., your charm can still kill many ...,

hope to see you soon ya for some good places for FOOD
Ya lor, my cham (no charm!) is food...... I onli 'mao kai pin, shek kai pin'. Eat somtam poo par la, meng dar, kai mot deng, etc... you eat or not, all issan food...... hee hee.. dan shiok... super cheap and dam spicy...
Old 10-04-2009, 03:21 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Ya lor, my cham (no charm!) is food...... I onli 'mao kai pin, shek kai pin'. Eat somtam poo par la, meng dar, kai mot deng, etc... you eat or not, all issan food...... hee hee.. dan shiok... super cheap and dam spicy...
You eat all this stuff meh.....I thought you always have steam crab at the road side.....do miss having steam crab with you at the road side in Danok....
Old 10-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi bro,i might be in hatyai end of this month.Maybe can meet up to cheong together or just TCSS!If u interested please PM me.6 Years since last i step there..
Old 11-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
hi bro,i might be in hatyai end of this month.Maybe can meet up to cheong together or just TCSS!If u interested please PM me.6 Years since last i step there..
Hi bro, no problem. I've PM you.

Cheers
Old 11-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You eat all this stuff meh.....I thought you always have steam crab at the road side.....do miss having steam crab with you at the road side in Danok....
ha ha ha... You hi so,ma. I lo so. I can eat what you eat, but do you eat what I eat?????????

Must say that the steam crabs in Danok is really different. Yes, I do miss them, and all the ............
Old 11-04-2009, 12:49 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Bro....last 6 years and now there is a different is the cheonging scene in Hatyai so be mentally prepared for it. that what happened to me when I started to re-visit the place after 6-7 years absent....actually retired completely until some ssss........jio me to go for a tour.....sex tour! Hahahahah..

No regret though as I met a lot of cousins, nephew...un-named sons and daughters as some claimed.....KNS!
Old 11-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro....last 6 years and now there is a different is the cheonging scene in Hatyai so be mentally prepared for it. that what happened to me when I started to re-visit the place after 6-7 years absent....actually retired completely until some ssss........jio me to go for a tour.....sex tour! Hahahahah..

No regret though as I met a lot of cousins, nephew...un-named sons and daughters as some claimed.....KNS!
wow, you still can go sex tour.... so steady pun pee pee....

Can ah pek join you for a tea, TCSS, eat some of your hi so food???

But cannot join you for sex tour, forget how to fuck oredi.......
Old 11-04-2009, 01:05 PM
SamSter

Quote:
ha ha ha... You hi so,ma. I lo so. I can eat what you eat, but do you eat what I eat?????????

Cannot what you eat, what you eat is mixed with puying saliva...one..cannot after I eat "lau sai"....hahahahh!

Must say that the steam crabs in Danok is really different. Yes, I do miss them, and all the ............
Quote:
wow, you still can go sex tour.... so steady pun pee pee....

Can ah pek join you for a tea, TCSS, eat some of your hi so food???

Can...why not...anytime!

But cannot join you for sex tour, forget how to fuck oredi.......
Really.....KNS...Tiger pretend to be a pig.....and eat elephant!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1