The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
She's like a bit kancheong. Do you get that feel?
Ha Ha...Oppa Kan Cheong Style huh...hee hee
Old 09-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ha Ha...Oppa Kan Cheong Style huh...hee hee
Endorsed by PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L18 H05 - Zhi Ling

ZHI LING
HSE: L18 H05
OKT: Peter
PHONE: 6744-2977
HSE GALS: Ke Le, Lu Lu, Xiao Tian, Zhi Ling - [4]
**Lu Lu to start this coming Friday.

Had to dig back a number of pages to find this thread but fortunately I found it. Would be a shame to lose so much colourful history.

GL GAL
Zhi Ling is a mid to late 20s gal. She has an angular face with very pretty cat eyes, almond-shaped with double-eyelids. She uses heavy mascara and fake eye lashes. Alot of foundation make-up is used on her face. Lips are full and pouty. Her hair runs past her shoulders with some curls at the ends, some dyed brown streaks. Bangs are cut across the brow line. What I noticed in the shower is she has ALOT of white hair at the scalp.

She is abt 156-158cm and weighs ard 43kg. White skin with a small tattoo on her back on the shoulder blade; "xiao cs" didn't ask her abt it. B-cup natural tits with 50-cent aerolas and large nipples. Some curves and baby fat at the belly.

ROOM SERVICE
My first time at L18H05; OKT Peter speaks good english and is very friendly and patient. The house has 2 renovated waiting areas, one by the front door and a VIP room in the back. The VIPs can enjoy a secluded area with large comfy couches facing a plasma TV. I sat in the front where I got a good look at all the house gals as I waited for Zhi Ling; it would be unfair to rate them as they were not working so they were not glamed up but newbie Lu Lu looked the youngest and had the freshest look. Zhi Ling is the top gal here and gets most of the attention.

In the room, Zhiling and I exchanged some small talk before the action. She is flirty before the start of the session. In the shower she soaps you up and rinses you off. A short BBBJ was offered. It was here that I noticed the white hair at the roots......Not a good start to our session.

On bed she starts with a catbath while I'm laying face up. No frenching, only kiss on the lips. Sucking on my nipples with her hand stroking my cock. Her catbath is fairly brief then she starts the BBBJ. Good suction and use of hands. Its a unique effort where she will press parts of the groin area while sucking penis. I was semi-erect.....the compass was barely pointing north east. We switched to 69 so I could give her mei mei an oral inspection. It is a very unique looking, pink pussy. It looks like she had a pussy transplant because the colour is so much different from the surrounding area.

She slipped on a CD while I was still not totally hard. I entered her missionary style but could not maintain my hardness. I requested a HJ to finish me off.

RECOMMENDATION
Zhi Ling has some dedicated fans and there were alot of calls asking for her while I waited. There are also some favorable FRs in here but we didn't hit it off. We lacked chemistry. No offense to her fans but I'm sure some of you have had better experiences than me.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

After reading so much good things about Nana , decided to visit her today.
Just my luck, Okt said she's on code red starting today.
Just as I was about to walk off, a Syt walked past the counter and Okt rec to me. I thot "wow abit short but she looks very chio."
Here's my FR on this babelicious Syt.

Home base - 1803

Name - Candy

Origin - Quang zhou

Age - 26 years old she told me but gosh! she looks hardly 21

Height - 1.55m about there

Debut - about 1 mth

Looks - 7.5/10 at least, very very sweet looking

Bod - 7/10 soft and round, so smooth

Tits - 7/10 I think its a C cup but saggy with nice nips

Shower Action - 7.5/10 She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ and a soapy body-2-body with tits stimulation.

Skin- 6/10 quite fair and smooth with nice slim legs. Unfortunately some mosquitoes bites on her back, butt

Cat-Bath - I gave her

AR - I told her I didnt want

French Kissing - 8/10 she has such kissable lips , we french before during and after the deed. Damn shiok man

BBBJ - 7/10 quite good but can be better

FJ - 7.8/10 very accomodating

Attitude - 9/10 alot of GFE, very adorable .

RTF - absolutely

Overall- after the deed we cuddled up and chat. Every now and then we kissed, she is indeed a playful little girl who needs to be adored and treated with gentleness. I really like her attitude cus even an old cow like she treated me so well.
Infact talking to her make me feel younger. Candy is truly a very lovable lass, def a good choice for those who love Syts. Bros who patronise her , pls be gentle hor.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Babelicious + Yummilicious = Spell-Binding Effects

Babelicious + Yummilicious = Spell-Binding Effects

WL Name - Zhiling
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 22 years of age
Height - 1.60m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1805
Misc Info - Prior experience as a KTV Hostess

Looks - 7.8/10

She has the total package that I fancy in a whore. I would classify her as one of the prettier ones in GL CAT150. She has big double eyelid eyes (luckily her feng yen are not so obvious like 2045's Liang Liang as I dislike gal with feng yen), she put on fake but looked natural eyelashes, sharp high-bridge nose, well shaped kissable lips and long lightly-permed tress. She has adorably high cheek-bones. She has almost flawless & smooth facial complexion.

Bod - 7.5/10

Although she is not tall, she still score as far as I am concern, she has attractive and well proportioned bod with sexy curves along the appropriate parts of her anatomy ... Her booty is curvy and protruding outward ... Very palatable to my sight ... She has fair and superbly procelain smooth body complexion. Very shiok to caress indeed ... Albeit she is not lanky by GL standard, she has a pair of well shaped legs that put many gals to shame. She has a smally red tattoo of her mum's name.

Tits - 7.5/10

She possesses B cupper frontal assets which are youthfully firmed and yet tender to my touch ... She has pale pink cherry size nipples ... I find them pretty attractive and very appetizing to me ... I spent hell lots of time moulding, kneading, licking and sucking these priceless assets of hers like a deprived child. Bwahahaha ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

It was as if she was being programmed for this department specially for me ... She seemed to be in sync with my desires ... We gradually and sensuously caressed each other all over ... We subsequently begun to lock lips and eventually frenched each other in a girlfriendly-boyfriendly fashion ... We almost drowned ourselves in this department as we spent a good engrossing 15 mins ... Woafff! Very mesmerizing indeed! We at least undressed each other piece by piece before proceeding for shower ...

Shower Action - 7.0/10

No sexual action except that we frenched mildly ... She gave me a thorough soapy rub in all the critical parts of my anatomy.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

If you are looking for a WL who can perform a commando cat-bath, you can pass her. She is those who offers slow, sensuous and gentle cat-bath ... Nonetheless I enjoyed her cat-bath as I felt that it was done with lots of passion and GF feel ... I felt very stimulated by the way she nibbled her lips and rolling of her tongue on my nipples ... We exchanged french kisses wherever the situation presented itself ... I also enjoyed the way she mounted on top of me while performing cat-bath ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 8.3/10

Sensuous, wet, warm and passionate ... I felt like I was kissing my real GF. Lots of ömph feel in the process. I was on cloud 9 in super quick pace ... Woaff!!! Yummilicious!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She engulfed almost the full length of my heirloom into her mouth with some incorporation of saliva-laced hand action in this department per my personal instruction. The BBBJ was done in a slow and sensuous fashion which I prefer in fact. I asked to stimulate my perineum and testicals with her hands while performing BBBJ simultaneously. It would be ashamed if I don't reciprocate her by giving her a thorough muff-dive as she has attractive looking pink pussy ...

FJ - 7.8/10

We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking (she was on four on the bed edge while I stood on the floor), frontal bonk (I positioned her on the edge of the mattress with her legs raised at about 45 degree whille I held her legs and bonked her standing on the floor) ... I ultimately fired off in missionary position. We frenched passionately and engagingly while in the latter position. I must add that the ömph feel while bonking her was very intense ... As a result she drove up my sexual adrenaline in super quick pace ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome! A box-office star is born in L1805! Please note that thats my personal definition of a Box-Office star as all our expectation and taste may vary from individuals to individuals. When I penned the above FR, the way I converted how I felt in words here is manifested from within my sensory stimuli ... If you observe, I am one who no longer dig for solid and aggressive commando service ... Maybe once wherever the moon is blue I might feel the need for a superfluous commando service from a WL ... Therefore, if you are one who enjoys commando service, you can safely pass Zhi Ling ...

RTF - Already RTF her thrice and am still counting ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Babelicious + Yummilicious = Spell-Binding Effects

Glad you're enjoying my sloppy seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
[B]Babelicious + Yummilicious = Spell-Binding Effects

WL Name - Zhiling
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 22 years of age
Height - 1.60m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1805
Misc Info - Prior experience as a KTV Hostess

Looks - 7.8/10

She has the total package that I fancy in a whore. I would classify her as one of the prettier ones in GL CAT150. She has big double eyelid eyes (luckily her feng yen are not so obvious like 2045's Liang Liang as I dislike gal with feng yen), she put on fake but looked natural eyelashes, sharp high-bridge nose, well shaped kissable lips and long lightly-permed tress. She has adorably high cheek-bones. She has almost flawless & smooth facial complexion.

Bod - 7.5/10

Although she is not tall, she still score as far as I am concern, she has attractive and well proportioned bod with sexy curves along the appropriate parts of her anatomy ... Her booty is curvy and protruding outward ... Very palatable to my sight ... She has fair and superbly procelain smooth body complexion. Very shiok to caress indeed ... Albeit she is not lanky by GL standard, she has a pair of well shaped legs that put many gals to shame. She has a smally red tattoo of her mum's name.

Tits - 7.5/10

She possesses B cupper frontal assets which are youthfully firmed and yet tender to my touch ... She has pale pink cherry size nipples ... I find them pretty attractive and very appetizing to me ... I spent hell lots of time moulding, kneading, licking and sucking these priceless assets of hers like a deprived child. Bwahahaha ...

It was as if she was being programmed for this department specially for me ... She seemed to be in sync with my desires ... We gradually and sensuously caressed each other all over ... We subsequently begun to lock lips and eventually frenched each other in a girlfriendly-boyfriendly fashion ... We almost drowned ourselves in this department as we spent a good engrossing 15 mins ... Woafff! Very mesmerizing indeed! We at least undressed each other piece by piece before proceeding for shower ...

Shower Action - 7.0/10

No sexual action except that we frenched mildly ... She gave me a thorough soapy rub in all the critical parts of my anatomy.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

If you are looking for a WL who can perform a commando cat-bath, you can pass her. She is those who offers slow, sensuous and gentle cat-bath ... Nonetheless I enjoyed her cat-bath as I felt that it was done with lots of passion and GF feel ... I felt very stimulated by the way she nibbled her lips and rolling of her tongue on my nipples ... We exchanged french kisses wherever the situation presented itself ... I also enjoyed the way she mounted on top of me while performing cat-bath ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 8.3/10

Sensuous, wet, warm and passionate ... I felt like I was kissing my real GF. Lots of ömph feel in the process. I was on cloud 9 in super quick pace ... Woaff!!! Yummilicious!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She engulfed almost the full length of my heirloom into her mouth with some incorporation of saliva-laced hand action in this department per my personal instruction. The BBBJ was done in a slow and sensuous fashion which I prefer in fact. I asked to stimulate my perineum and testicals with her hands while performing BBBJ simultaneously. It would be ashamed if I don't reciprocate her by giving her a thorough muff-dive as she has attractive looking pink pussy ...

FJ - 7.8/10

We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking (she was on four on the bed edge while I stood on the floor), frontal bonk (I positioned her on the edge of the mattress with her legs raised at about 45 degree whille I held her legs and bonked her standing on the floor) ... I ultimately fired off in missionary position. We frenched passionately and engagingly while in the latter position. I must add that the ömph feel while bonking her was very intense ... As a result she drove up my sexual adrenaline in super quick pace ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome! A box-office star is born in L1805! Please note that thats my personal definition of a Box-Office star as all our expectation and taste may vary from individuals to individuals. When I penned the above FR, the way I converted how I felt in words here is manifested from within my sensory stimuli ... If you observe, I am one who no longer dig for solid and aggressive commando service ... Maybe once wherever the moon is blue I might feel the need for a superfluous commando service from a WL ... Therefore, if you are one who enjoys commando service, you can safely pass Zhi Ling ...

RTF - Already RTF her thrice and am still counting ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 10-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Candy(1803)

Nice one bro!...wld upz u agn but hv to spread the luv ard first...looks like this 1803 fast becuming a hse of gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
After reading so much good things about Nana , decided to visit her today.
Just my luck, Okt said she's on code red starting today.
Just as I was about to walk off, a Syt walked past the counter and Okt rec to me. I thot "wow abit short but she looks very chio."
Here's my FR on this babelicious Syt.

Home base - 1803

Name - Candy

Origin - Quang zhou

Age - 26 years old she told me but gosh! she looks hardly 21

Height - 1.55m about there

Debut - about 1 mth

Looks - 7.5/10 at least, very very sweet looking

Bod - 7/10 soft and round, so smooth

Tits - 7/10 I think its a C cup but saggy with nice nips

Shower Action - 7.5/10 She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ and a soapy body-2-body with tits stimulation.

Skin- 6/10 quite fair and smooth with nice slim legs. Unfortunately some mosquitoes bites on her back, butt

Cat-Bath - I gave her

AR - I told her I didnt want

French Kissing - 8/10 she has such kissable lips , we french before during and after the deed. Damn shiok man

BBBJ - 7/10 quite good but can be better

FJ - 7.8/10 very accomodating

Attitude - 9/10 alot of GFE, very adorable .

RTF - absolutely

Overall- after the deed we cuddled up and chat. Every now and then we kissed, she is indeed a playful little girl who needs to be adored and treated with gentleness. I really like her attitude cus even an old cow like she treated me so well.
Infact talking to her make me feel younger. Candy is truly a very lovable lass, def a good choice for those who love Syts. Bros who patronise her , pls be gentle hor.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Superbly Smooth and Ultra Seductive Courtesan-Like Babe!

A Superbly Smooth and Ultra Seductive Courtesan-Like Babe!

WL Name - Dan Dan
Origin - Guangzhou, PRC
Age - 25 years of age
Height - 1.58m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2045A
Misc Info - I have upped this smooth, cool and ultra seductive courtesan-like for umpteem times ... However I have not RTF her for a good 4 months or so due to a combination of the distraction of the influx of newer PRC lasses and my long haul travels. She speaks fluent Cantonese ...

Looks - 7.7/10

She is a gorgeous babe and has a Korean-Chinese parentage looks that would definitely make head turns if she sashays along Orchard road with an attention grabbing outfit and 4 inches stiletoes heels ... She has huge and sparkling double eyelid eyes with naturally long upper and lower eyelashes ... She has high bridge nose but her nose is a tad too wide and big for her facial shape. She has very beautifully shaped lips.

Bod - 7.0/10

She is under the category of fleshy and has the essential curves to make any warm-blooded man weak in his knees ... She has a Cross sign tattoo at the back of her neck and a laser-removed tattoo scar on one of her hands (near her thumb). She love to put on multiple funky ear rings ... She has perky butts and smooth body complexion.

Tits - 7.5/10

She has natural B cupper frontal assets and pale brown nipples. They were certainly very nice to suck, lick, caress and mould ...

This ultra smooth and super seductive courtesan can go on and on in this department without prompting at all. If you allow her to dominate the session, you prolly need two or more sessions as she would take her own sweet time to charm you with her GF skill before serving you the main course. We frenched passionately and engagingly while our hands were all over each other ... The session heat up pretty fast ... I guess the temperature generated by us was high enough to activate the room Water Sprinkler Sensor (if there is one in the room). Actually she almost wanna start the session without proceeding to shower ... Probably she was aware that I had already showered before meeting her.

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ and we also frenched passionately in the shower! She would allow me to slide my already hard-on dick in-between her crack to mimic a rear entry action. I would simultaneously stimulate her clit with my fingers and I groped her tits with my other hand. My lips was busy sucking & licking her neck. Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 8.0/10

She gave me an awesome cat-bath from my back to the front ... It was stimulatingly done. Her awesome skill only surface after my 2nd RTF.

French Kiss - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging indeed ... I was simply mesmerized!

AR - 8.0/10

One of the best I have experienced this year. Good tongue twirling and rolling action on the sensitive area of my ass-crack and inner ass-hole. Fantabulous effort! She incorporated the AR with some Hand Actions ... Very stimulating indeed!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Ultra deep-throated and sensuous BBBJ! Another area I enjoyed thoroughly! No kidding! Try her and you will understand where I am coming from ...

FJ - 8.5/10

She was pretty accommodating to my sexual desires ... We adopted various positions - Cowgal ride, scissors, frontal bonks, doggie entry and missionary. Every session with her was equally awesome and spell-binding ... I have to extend another session during a few of my RTFs because I don't seem to get enough of her. The Ömph feel was very intense and we seemed to be able synchronized very well during the coitus ... I can't upped her too often as she would tend to drain up my sexual adrenaline big time ... I need longer duration to re-charge before I can up another lass ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

You need to know how to de-massify her feisty and cool nature in order to maximize your mileage. This is because she is definitely not your ordinary PRC WL one can easily find in GL. In fact I like her cool and yet seductive personality ... She is eloquent and speak sophisticatedly ...

RTF - I have upped her for umpteem times ... I guess I need to revisit her real soon just in case she hangs her cunt for good ... Bwahahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Candy(1803)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Nice one bro!...wld upz u agn but hv to spread the luv ard first...looks like this 1803 fast becuming a hse of gems
Candy not bad,very worth the $150
Old 12-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
skybaby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I went down to GL looking for new babes so my OKT recommneded Lisa to me. He said "I called a new pretty girl for you. Have a look and see." The following FR is a as

WL name:Lisa
Home base :1637
Height:abt 165

Shower Action - 7.5/10

Sexual action that we frenched mildly ... She gave me a thorough soapy rub in all the critical parts of my anatomy. Soaping my 2ic carelessly while she suck my nipple and a little catbath in the shower follow by bbbj with hot water and finish off my first round in the shower

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

If you are looking for a WL who can perform a commando cat-bath, you can pass her. She is those who offers slow, sensuous and gentle cat-bath ... Nonetheless I enjoyed her cat-bath as I felt that it was done with lots of passion and GF feel ... I felt very stimulated by the way she nibbled her lips and rolling of her tongue on my nipples during that her hands was rubbing my 2ic to wake up again. We exchanged french kisses wherever the situation presented itself ... I also enjoyed the way she mounted on top of me while performing cat-bath ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She engulfed almost the full length of my heirloom into her mouth with some incorporation of baby oil hand action in this department per my personal instruction. The BBBJ was done in a slow and sensuous fashion which I prefer in fact. I asked to stimulate my perineum and testicals with her mouth at times while performing BBBJ simultaneously. It would be ashamed if I don't reciprocate her by giving her a thorough muff-dive as she has attractive looking pink pussy ...

FJ - 7.0/10

Attitude - 9.0/10

Lots of gfe feeling awesome gal in gl

Rtf

Yes
Old 12-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

Bro. Don't mind me but how come your fr on Lisa seems to be cutting and pasting whole paragraphs and sentences from max priest's FR above on zhiling???

Like your pre-shower routine, bbj and fj segments on Lisa are identical and pasted word for word from the fr by max priest on zhiling???

Different girl but the story is almost the same? Puzzling.

What's going on here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybaby View Post
I went down to GL looking for new babes so my OKT recommneded Lisa to me. He said "I called a new pretty girl for you. Have a look and see." The following FR is a as

WL name:Lisa
Home base :1637
Height:abt 165

Shower Action - 7.5/10

Sexual action that we frenched mildly ... She gave me a thorough soapy rub in all the critical parts of my anatomy. Soaping my 2ic carelessly while she suck my nipple and a little catbath in the shower follow by bbbj with hot water and finish off my first round in the shower

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

If you are looking for a WL who can perform a commando cat-bath, you can pass her. She is those who offers slow, sensuous and gentle cat-bath ... Nonetheless I enjoyed her cat-bath as I felt that it was done with lots of passion and GF feel ... I felt very stimulated by the way she nibbled her lips and rolling of her tongue on my nipples during that her hands was rubbing my 2ic to wake up again. We exchanged french kisses wherever the situation presented itself ... I also enjoyed the way she mounted on top of me while performing cat-bath ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She engulfed almost the full length of my heirloom into her mouth with some incorporation of baby oil hand action in this department per my personal instruction. The BBBJ was done in a slow and sensuous fashion which I prefer in fact. I asked to stimulate my perineum and testicals with her mouth at times while performing BBBJ simultaneously. It would be ashamed if I don't reciprocate her by giving her a thorough muff-dive as she has attractive looking pink pussy ...

FJ - 7.0/10

Attitude - 9.0/10

Lots of gfe feeling awesome gal in gl

Rtf

Yes
Old 12-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ArthurKop1331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro. Don't mind me but how come your fr on Lisa seems to be cutting and pasting whole paragraphs and sentences from max priest's FR above on zhiling???

Like your pre-shower routine, bbj and fj segments on Lisa are identical and pasted word for word from the fr by max priest on zhiling???

Different girl but the story is almost the same? Puzzling.

What's going on here?
wa.........bro BronzeGod, looks like nothing escape your eyes, even in sammyboyforum. I dun thk many read the FRs as thoroughly as u did.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurKop1331 View Post
wa.........bro BronzeGod, looks like nothing escape your eyes, even in sammyboyforum. I dun thk many read the FRs as thoroughly as u did.
Too damn obvious. Got to be blind not to catch it.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Shun Zi(1654A)

Shunzi(1654A)...24 yr old Hunan mm...pretty classy nu ren wei ktv looker, also abit jap/chinese features resembles Makiyo(20%) well to me at least...v fair lovely smooth silky skin, gd ht abt 166cm, nice legs...sexy curvy bod quite slim but now wif tendency of hving a small tummy cuming but i personally like it...damn lovely sexy back, best gl prc mm back tat i hv seen (she told me she likes to wear bikinis wow must look damn hot in one)...b cups boobs wif 20 cent lightish brown pinkish areola...juicy perky smooth ass...pussy well trimmed no smell, has a cute sexy mole on her left side groin...

Overall sex svc is v gd for newbie n gfe level is high, exudes confidence n smells of hot sex!...door closed helped me undress hugs great fresh bod feel, light frenching...shower nice soapy raba bk n front wif one of her lovely legs wrapped ard me at times, passionate frenching now, cock throbbing rubbing her smooth arse n pussy fm behind, shiok!....

bed action....enjoyed her silky smooth bod massage followed by light catbath, pleasurable licking of me neck, ears, blowing softly in me ears n then turning me head to french, steam!...got on all 4s n she did typical 54A style ar wif lotion hj, not the best tat i hv had fm this hse but still felt gd n enjoyable wif side view mirror effect(seeing a pretty classy sexy fair mm lick me ah n hj simultaneously damn shiok macam jap av style)...turned rd she on top v nice feel of her silky smooth bod n soft perky boobs, looked into her eyes n frenched soft n slow caressing her face...she then licked all the way down to me groin...not bad balls lick n suck, followed by bbbj which was quite gd mix of lick n suck wif gd eye contact....

My turn to take over n did me tonguefu...got her wet n squirming wif her hands caressing me hair n face wif nice moans...then went up to her face, frenched letting her taste her own juices then put me throbbing cock in her sweet mouth for more bbbj while i gently played wif her clit n squeezed her boobs...

fj v gd as she has stamina n gd control of pussy muscles...spooning sideways wif one of her legs raised me playing wif her clit n boobs at times n turning her head ard to french while enjoying the side mirror effect...doggie, damn shiok to c n feel her silky smooth fair sexy lovely arched back, she reaching bk wif one hand to grip one of me hands on her juicy creamy ass turned her head ard to french while pounding...doggie standing wif her in killer heels leaning agst the mirror(felt like bonking a pretty sexy curvy model!) me feeling her lovely fair silky smooth bod n boobs agn turned her head ard to french n enjoyed the mirror effect at the same time while pounding...foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed legs wrapped ard me waist her hands gripping me neck n bk frenching passionately...asian cowgal pump n grind first 90' angle n then she lowered herself onto me chest me squeezing her ass cheeks as she moved them up n down on me cock n we frenched passionately till i shot me load...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif Shunzi...gd chemistry between us(hv rtf n it gets more steamy n hot!)...post coital shared a fag wif her n interesting fun chit chat...according to her she seems to be of the view tat the average singapore chinese cock is larger than the average prc cock...definite gem
Old 14-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L28 H31A - Ballerina Barbi

BARBI
HSE: L28 H31A
OKT: Willie / Gwee
PHONE: 6846-1661
HSE GALS [7]: Alice, Barbi, MeiBo, Ruby, Xi Lin, Xiao Qian, Xiao Qiao
**They have new gals starting in 2weeks

GL GIRL
Barbi is a total SYT. An early 20s cutie, w/a longish face, a small mouth but full lips. Long chin. High-bridge nose, big eyes. Make-up is tastefully done but she does wear a little too much foundation. Shoulder length hair, straight, dyed-brown.

Her body is lean and proportional. No body fat except for the cute bumps on her tits and ass. Delicious B-cups with small aerolas and perky nipples. Lovers of hard, fit asses will like Barbi's. Its firm and tiny, like a gal that works out at a gym. Narrow hips. Legs are also lean and proportional. Abt 158-160cm without heels and weighs around 40kg. Good skin, no blemishes or tattoos.

ROOM SERVICE
When Barbi walks into a room, she moves with the grace and poise of a ballroom dancer. Perfect posture, head up and perfect stride with her 4-inch heels. No awkwardness in her stride, she walks like a young lady. In the room she is flirty and professional, total GFE.

In the shower she will soap you up do a body massage on your back and your front. Her little booty swinging away and hips and body snaking like a your own nude lap dance. Very sexy. She finishes you off with a BBBJ her little tongue licking the sides and some light sucking of your cock.

On the bed she asks if you want your back serviced but I declined. So she attacked my nipples with her mouth and her hands roamed my body. A very good sensuous catbath. When she started her BBBJ,she sill slip between your legs and start by exploring the area with her tongue. Hands used to tickle the testicles. Soon she will swallow the penis and give a very very good BBBJ. Some deep throat and energetic sucking, Barbi can suck cock. I requested a 69, such a clean looking mei mei. She likes her pussy to be serviced.

When she got me rock hard, I turned her over and started my cunnilingus on her. Trimmed bush. Light flicks of the clit, some licks and sucking she seemed to be enjoying herself. When she had enough she will produce a CD and then it was onto some missionary fucking. Then to doggy-style, and Barbi on all fours is truly a site to behold. What an tiny, hard-rock ass. After I shot we melted into each others arms. A real sweetie.

RECOMMENDATION
Barbi is an underrated gem. A true-blue SYT with the skill and body of a modern-day Lolita. She walks with the elegance and grace of a ballerina but she has a subtle CFM-look which hints at the bad intentions to come. Service style is very good and total GFE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1