The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 11
savagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MP in Bishan

Accidental repeat post

Last edited by savagedemon; 27-12-2023 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Accidental repeat post
Old 27-12-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to behold
Sorry repeated post due to the ISP

Last edited by dontcheatmeleh; 27-12-2023 at 03:04 PM.
Old 27-12-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

dontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagedemon View Post
FR for Lxxa above

Looks: 7/10 milf look
Body: 8/10 allow auto roam on her big boobs
Massage: 9/10 very strong massage, able to ease the tension in my shoulders and back
Only happy option available

Will RTM
Up your pts.

Did you manage to dig her gold mine?
She wears g string very sexy and my fingers naughty slide in accidentally
Old 27-12-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

F the ISP blockage
Old 27-12-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 6
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Up your pts.

Lmao!!!!! U sure accidentally bo. She is very good. As per my previous post of her, she is in some way better den TT aka axx
Old 28-12-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
FR for Lxxa above

Looks: 7/10 milf
Body: 8/10 allow auto roam on her big boobs
Massage: 9/10 very strong massage, able to ease the tension in my shoulders and back
Only happy option available

Will RTM
After seeing so many positive reviews. Decided to give lady L at 5x3 a try. Below are my ratings.

Looks: 7/10. MILF with looks that will grows on you. Good complexion
Body: 8/10. Nice firm C assets with cute nipples on relatively slim and smooth body. Firm ass too.
Massage: 9/10. This is where she excels. Very good massage with strength to unlock ur knots. Very hardworking with no short cuts. Hard to find these days.
Extras: nice sensual touches prior to extras. good technique and will lift up clothes and bra for roaming. No rush and high gfe if can click with her.

RTM: confirm plus chop. Now very to find such rare gem.
Entrance: 53 plus standard extras rates.
Old 28-12-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
elnino09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share Lisa contact please?
Old 28-12-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

savagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Up your pts.

No leh, I didn't managed to reach there as she's wearing tight pants. But she did share that she regretted not able to earn more by providing full service. Send like she's keen to provide more service
Old 29-12-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 21
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Tried L**a today. MILF, average looks but you won't reject. Those looking for SYT can skip, but if you are looking for a good massage and a happy time, please check her out.

Really good. Packs a mean massage, could accurately work out where were my tight knots and focused time and extra effort on those spots. Good strength, and could tell she could go way harder if required.

Not a time watcher as well, we went over 1 hour and she was happy to continue.

Nice boobs, cute, firm and a handful. And as one bro mentioned upstairs, nice G-String too. She gives the vibes that if you click with her, she can be rather fun and sensual.

Entry of slightly over 1B and 1B for happy time. Absolute value for money. Will definitely be back.
Old 30-12-2023, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
No leh, I didn't managed to reach there as she's wearing tight pants. But she did share that she regretted not able to earn more by providing full service. Send like she's keen to provide more service
Sound like you are going to unlock her soon
Old 31-12-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sound like you are going to unlock her soon
But I think that MP dun allow FJ. I only got HJ
Old 31-12-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
But I think that MP dun allow FJ. I only got HJ
Book her out to hotel?
Old 05-01-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Wow sounds like L**a is good at her massage. I should go try, my body need servicing
Old 05-01-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 1
Promocode is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromocode is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried L***

Face 6.5 to 7 ( shop all MILF , she the best looking MILF there )
Body 8 ( big and firm , other mention its natural but i cannot be sure )

Massage plus teasing 9
Service 9

Overall she worth more than 1B but in order not to spoilt market i just gave her 1B

Will RTM
Old 06-01-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promocode View Post
Tried L***

Face 6.5 to 7 ( shop all MILF , she the best looking MILF there )
Body 8 ( big and firm , other mention its natural but i cannot be sure )

Massage plus teasing 9
Service 9

Overall she worth more than 1B but in order not to spoilt market i just gave her 1B

Will RTM
Thank you for keeping the market rates for the happiness of bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1