The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboompow86 View Post
Bro, pls advise..

I bonk a FL 3 weeeks ago, can it b tested now?
Also i continue bang her after my cum in her pussy but wearing cd, im worry that the cd wasburst. Lastly will her pussy juice infect me as when i take off the cd i got contact with those juice n clean my small bro. Pls help
HIV has a window period of 1mth to 2mth. If u want 200% sure that you're clean, then get tested 2mth after the date of suspected contact.

If u get tested b4 2mths, there's a risk of getting a "false negative" (meaning u get tested, got a negative result, but actually is misleading coz window period haven't fulfilled).

And during this time, pls be responsible not to have any raw sex with any others, for fear of continuing infecting others, if u eventually turns out to be HIV +ve.
Old 24-04-2012, 09:49 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

http://aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/prev...window-period/

The timeframe between when you are exposed to HIV to the time you test positive for HIV antibodies can be up to 3-6 months. This period of time is called a “window period” for HIV testing. On average, you may need to wait 2 to 8 weeks from the time of possible exposure to get an accurate test result, because it takes at least that long for the immune system to develop enough HIV antibodies to be detectable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
HIV has a window period of 1mth to 2mth.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
always1600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The window period is 6 mths. You need to test 2 times every 3 mths to be exact. Meaning..if you test today after you stop your activities for past 3 mths, continue 'vegetatian' for another 3 mths n test again.
Got a friend trying to market a blood-test HIV self-test kit, designed n manufactured in Singapore, approve by MOH & HSA to retail here but got no proper channel to go in.

Beware all bros! Avoid using Core HIv test-kit, manufactured in China. The previous article about a man in Africa still kena aids using this brand. It's not reliable.
Old 25-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

HIV self-test kits are available in msia pharmacy. wonder why these self-test kits are not allowed for sale in sillypore.
Old 25-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
HIV self-test kits are available in msia pharmacy. wonder why these self-test kits are not allowed for sale in sillypore.
Who says not for sale? They are available.
Old 25-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Who says not for sale? They are available.
Really? then it's my bad. haven't seen it before...
Old 29-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
cheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi fellow bros,

I visited a massage parlour a while ago. They masseur provided me with a handjob and also licked my nipples. I did not have sex with her. May I know the chances of getting HIV via this case?

Thank you.
Old 29-04-2012, 01:37 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

here.. read this post..
http://sbf.today/showpos...&postcount=746

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster84 View Post
Hi fellow bros,

I visited a massage parlour a while ago. They masseur provided me with a handjob and also licked my nipples. I did not have sex with her. May I know the chances of getting HIV via this case?

Thank you.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

cheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Thanks bro for your input. Appreciate much. It's a sigh of relief. Thanks.
Old 29-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Thanks bro for your input. Appreciate much. It's a sigh of relief. Thanks.

I just got paranoids cause she offer FJ but I never take up.
Old 22-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
asdfwerty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just did my own test at home too! Heng nv kena! Bought extra 2 more just in case. I think I found the distributors of the test kits http://www.aidstesterkit.com
Old 27-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
kryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of going to do my first ever STD and HIV test at DSC. Would like some answers on some doubts I have at the present moment.

I have been chionging for 3+ years already, almost all my 20+ encounters are from FL Dome 2. Never once did I engage in unprotected vaginal intercourse, but say 70% of the time, oral sex was unprotected. I have done some research on medhelp and thebody, so I am not freaking out yet.

I am not freaking out because of HIV, but because of HPV and herpes. I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but I have noticed a small pimple-like painless white bump in my foreskin yesterday. I don't know if I'm being paranoid. Other than this, everything seems fine; no sores in mouth, no pain in urinating, etc. My last sexual encounter with a FL was on 20 May.

Anyway, regarding testing for HIV and STD at DSC,

1. For HIV, I see there is Rapid HIV Test. When they say "rapid", it means getting your results in 20 minutes, as opposed to in 2 weeks right? This means the window period still holds; I still have to wait for 3 months to get a reliable result right?

2. I see a range of STD testing available. As a typical chiongster, HIV Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and Genital Herpes are the tests I should do right? Herpes especially because of that white bump which I do not know if my eyes are playing tricks on me.

3. Is testing in DSC really anonymous? I saw on YouTube you do not have to produce your NRIC.

4. The urine and blood samples are all taken together at once by the same doctor, in the same room? I do not have to run from place to place to do the different tests right?

Thank you, and sorry if my questions sound unintelligent; not freaking out but not entirely calm now.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite123 View Post
1. For HIV, I see there is Rapid HIV Test. When they say "rapid", it means getting your results in 20 minutes, as opposed to in 2 weeks right? This means the window period still holds; I still have to wait for 3 months to get a reliable result right?

2. I see a range of STD testing available. As a typical chiongster, HIV Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and Genital Herpes are the tests I should do right? Herpes especially because of that white bump which I do not know if my eyes are playing tricks on me.

3. Is testing in DSC really anonymous? I saw on YouTube you do not have to produce your NRIC.

4. The urine and blood samples are all taken together at once by the same doctor, in the same room? I do not have to run from place to place to do the different tests right?
1. Correct. Rapid has 2 types: take a swap in your mouth or the normal prick finger check blood.

2. Correct.

3. The Anonymous HIV testing is only for the night clinic. During daytime, the clinic is a normal government STD clinic whereby registration requires your IC. During night, a voluntary group rents over the place and provides anonymous HIV testing, which does not need your IC. So u will need to split your visit into 2 visits if you want your HIV results to be private (in case it is +ve). For the daytime clinic, call to make appt b4 u go, otherwise the wait can kill u. Note that u have to hold your urine for 4hrs prior to urine testing.

4. No. Unlike normal clinic, urine and blood samples are taken by male nurse in a separate room. In addition, the doc may send you to another counseling room before u collect your medication. Don't worry too much abt the counseling, just talk cock with you nia.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kaiden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can we request their recent results of their health screening beforehand?
Geylang? And other little areas?
Old 06-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
Can we request their recent results of their health screening beforehand?
Geylang? And other little areas?
dude, HIV has a window period of several mths before it is becomes detectable.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1