The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 29-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Earphones_ae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
What make you think that all those ppl who was waiting outside her room never see the WL before ? So you are saying that they are all first timer ??

Most of the House with steps which House are you refering to ?? H3,7,9,11,or 17 ?? H15 alredy closed down if I'm not wrong .
u have got a point there dude, thanks for clarifying.
thanks havana for the headsup too. now i know the reason
Old 29-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earphones_ae View Post
u have got a point there dude, thanks for clarifying.
thanks havana for the headsup too. now i know the reason
Don't forget to post the H and R number from yr next visit I like HJ too $10 is cheap can give a try
Old 29-08-2008, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ablur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

juz try H10R4 yesterday,she is gd.juz like having a gd time with ur gf,she'll hug u during the session and she allow to kiss her ear,neck n shoulder.she got a nice boobs n friendly.sure to go back.

Name : forget to ask
H10R4
Looks : 8/10 (she'll give u those CFM face)
Body : 7.5/10
Boobs : 7.5/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5/10
Overall Sevice : 8/10
RTF : sure to go back.
Old 29-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

Knn ! I should had try this Bao Ling from H10R4 today ! Saw her today wearing Blue silky Dress and she really look tall ,ask her how much and she reply $40 but never try . Die Die muz give her a try on my next visit .
Old 29-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
J76_1999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yes Bao Ling from H10R4.. had been her regular since 2 years ago.. back then she already charging $40. Thought she would cut her price since there's been so many new faces around in Pertain but.. well, i definitely still think she is quite a good steal at $40.. thinking about her makes my old cock hard again.. think will visit her later..
Old 29-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earphones_ae View Post
dont know which house shes from. but faceing the stretch of houses from the main road, its along the right hand side de house. the entrance of the house has about 3-4 high steps. and shes located right at the end of the house.
Bro Earphone.... tat should be H9 last room on the right.... reason she dun remove all her clothes is she is a post ops "shim" ... even for FJ she just remove panty but not top.... her pricing very flexible one.... can bargain and the price vary according to amount of business she got on tat day.

bro snakehead
Old 29-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippon View Post
Sorry, I went today, the room no is 27 or 28 (she wasn't in today).
It should be room 25.... Helen has been in Petain for longer than 9 years..... she was banned for 5 years in 1994 after kenna caught in a gambling den.... went back to JB and operate at Ocean Towers...... was allowed back again in 1999..... if you include the time before kenna sent back.... she should be eligible for the 20-year petain long service award

bro snakehead
Old 29-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
It should be room 25.... Helen has been in Petain for longer than 9 years..... she was banned for 5 years in 1994 after kenna caught in a gambling den.... went back to JB and operate at Ocean Towers...... was allowed back again in 1999..... if you include the time before kenna sent back.... she should be eligible for the 20-year petain long service award

bro snakehead
Hi Bro snakehead!

It is room 27 or 28, confirmed, am not talking about the older lady at room 25.....got the numbers wrong the first time, sorry! Don't know her name....but I definitely not talking about the room 25 lady :-)

nippon
Old 29-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

It Can't be Helen from H16 R25 ! This Helen is very short at less than 1.5m ,Her service SUCK and Not worth a try ! I tried her before and ban her forever she's the worst WL in Petain ! Never wash u up before and after ,No BJ ,Cannot touch,cannot kiss ,don't even touch yr Didi except put on Cd ,rush u all the way .No wonder door always open .
Old 30-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
slurper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name : Sally (H2 Rm3)
Catbath : 7/10
AR : 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10
CIM : Yes
FJ : Never Try
Damage : $50

Had a great session with sally yesterday. told me that she used to charge $100 bucks in geylang. Overall experience, SONG! She will perform catbath, suck your balls, ar and bbbj combo. She also allow you to suck her boobs and paint her. Told me that I paint till she cum too! (wonder if its for real kekeke)
Anyway, think she likes to be paint too. Highly recommended for bros who likes bbbj, cim, paint.
Old 30-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all bros,

Had tried this lady in H16. First room on the right hand side when you entered
the house. Very MILF look. She is actual abit on the plumb side but her tall side make up for it. Really big breast(probably C close to D) and her ass is also very big. She is malay mixed with indian.

I did tried her a few years back. Her service back that time is very so so.
No blowjob and when you fuck her. She tends to focus more on the tv.
i remember quite funny when i pump her doggy while she was watching the tv. No rushing.

However, recently i started trying her a few more times. She really no rush
me even when i got trouble ejaculating.. As usual, she was wearing this long dress covering her whole body. Once i step in, she was smiling and calling me sayang. I started carassing her butt and feeling her smooth dress. we kiss
abit. She keep on feeling my dick. Very friendly. She stripped and wash on the basin. She ask me to lay on the bed. Started with some nipples licking before putting on the condom on my brother. I guess due to lack of customer these few years. She started providing bj. Her suction is slow and strong. However, the bj is quite short. After i am hard, she pull me up and turn her position to doggy and ask me to pump. We then follow by missionary. She hold my to grab her breast and was always teasing me. I told her cannot cum. and nevermind. She said tried again and ask me to stand at the bed standing and pump her doggy. Ha Ha...still cannot cum.

Overall, French and say goodbye. $30, good service and got kissing.
To me still worth it.

For bros who a bit not comfortable with sharing the same hole with those bangla and indian(construction worker). She do provide service to them. Anyway, i can see most of them provide service to the bangla and indian.

Even H11R4 julia minah also had very high bangla and india customer(quite alot, maybe she charge them $20 and we $30). The funny part is she told me she dont provide service to those bangla and india as they got the smell. I was queue for my turn and when the door open, the bangla come out of her room...lol......she was spraying some can of perfume in the room.....lol....

thats all
Old 31-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
rammerstein is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablur View Post
juz try H10R4 yesterday,she is gd.juz like having a gd time with ur gf,she'll hug u during the session and she allow to kiss her ear,neck n shoulder.she got a nice boobs n friendly.sure to go back.

Name : forget to ask
H10R4
Looks : 8/10 (she'll give u those CFM face)
Body : 7.5/10
Boobs : 7.5/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5/10
Overall Sevice : 8/10
RTF : sure to go back.
If u treat her well, have chemistry, she will also throw kisses at your neck voluntarily. Turns me on.
Old 31-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippon View Post
Found another gem in H16R25, this is a MILF with short hair, long very nice legs. Her butt is not too big but not too small either just nice......from JB.

Nice tanned skin, and you can do many positions. She does BJ (didn't ask without cap) and I like it when she squats on the bed in front of me doing this, as I can see her nicely curved and tanned thighs and waist from the front :-)

I always do doggie style with her and thats how I cum......very accommodating, and nice nature. She said she has been in Petain for 9 years, don't know why I never found her earlier!

SGD 30

RTF: YES!

nippon
I went again today (rainy day) and the room no is 28, so it's H16R28........

She had a few customers beofre I could go in.....very satisfied! Her BJ almost made me cum, but I managed to tahan.....

nippon
Old 01-09-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jason028 is Cool - loads of Potential

wat tne BEST TIME TO go PERTAIN ???

anyone go in DAY TIME ??
Old 01-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ablur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rammerstein View Post
If u treat her well, have chemistry, she will also throw kisses at your neck voluntarily. Turns me on.
yes,tat wat i like about her.it really give u those gf feeling.
unlike some,tis cannot tat cannot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1