The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Influx of Newbies

Look fwd to hearing any newbie updates on say 1817; 1854; 1856; 16W17; 1639; 1427; 1429; 1431 etc...tks a bunch in advance bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I like that stocks are refreshed this quickly. when girls stay too long, they tend to get lazy and unprofessional in their work. good to have fresh energetic willing-to-please newcomers fighting for their place in the meat market.

keeps things real and good for us to have more choices definitely. worst thing is when girls get complacent and lower their standards or think they can get away with substandard service.

Yes, gems out there to be discovered. We need to keep our eyes open and ears peeled and be diligent in our FRs
Old 18-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Influx of Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Look fwd to hearing any newbie updates on say 1817; 1854; 1856; 16W17; 1639; 1427; 1429; 1431 etc...tks a bunch in advance bro
will take a looksy around. but 1817 on my pban list. will not be headed there, and no girls at 1817 that currently suit my tastes from what I saw previously.

The small rooms there have almost no mirrors - so you can't enjoy watching yourself doing the deed with the girl - all you can stare at is the garish wallpaper. The loud music irritates me and coupled with the decor, it really makes me feel like I'm in the cheapest cramped smokey tacky karaoke room in some back alley club.

Plus there are some clowns hanging around in the lounge area with their iPads and giving weird stares to customers coming in which is most annoying.

This house should redo its decor and turn down the irritating music, and give its girls better training plus ask its regulars to hang out elsewhere and not stare at incoming customers as that just turns people off.

I don't know about others, but I generally do not like joints with a whole load of clowns hanging around it for too long. I think many of us prefer a more discreet experience, and are not too turned on by other guys crowding up a place unnecessarily.
Old 18-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is a Commando WL!

She is a Commando WL!

WL Name - 66
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.63m (barefoot)
Home Base - 24M13
Misc info - Debuted in August 2012

Looks - 6.6/10

She is pleasant and quite adorable looking as you look at her longer ... She definitely has the bonkable looks. She has long jack black & straight tress. She put on awful looking bushy eyelashes ... I advised her to use those more sparsely type and apply a layer of mascara so as to make it looks more natural ... No blemish on her face ...

Bod - 6.8/10

She is neither slim nor plumb. I could see slightly protruding tummy ... She has some curves on her butt. She is a little on the tan side like a Singaporean lass. She has a small red tattoo near her right hip bone.

Tits - 7.0/10

Natural B minus frontal assets with pale pink pencil eraser size nipples.

Pussy - 8.0/10

She has good looking cunt which is pink in colour. Her labia is neatly tuck inside her vagina lips and looks like it is seldom utilized. It was certainly a palatable sight to me. I gave her a detail cunnilingus without fail ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.3/10

This lass does not need introduction at all ... She came forward to caress me all over and in no time, we locked lips and frenched passionately ... We then undressed each other piece by piece ... She licked and sucked my nipples, neck and ears in a horny fashion. She then pushed me gently on the bed and mounted on top of me. She started to grind her pussy (still with her G-String intact) against my already hard-on heirloom (my brief was still intact). We frenched passionately and deeply again ... Awesome!

Shower Action - 8.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage from back to front ... She sensuously and stimulatingly soaped me all over ... She slided her hand down under and from my rear to stroke my dick senusously. Shiokalicious! She would also allow me to slide my erected dick along her crack to mimic a doggie bonking action. At the sametime, I squeezed and fondled her tits and nipples from behind with one of my hands and stimulated her clit alternately with my other hand ... I sucked and licked her neck and ears. We french madly & deeply before we proceeded to towel dried ourselves ... Double Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She gave me a sensuous cat-bath with high mouth suction pressure. Points given for her thorough coverage. She would also caress my dick with one of her hands very stimulatingly while sucking my nipples to ensure my dick was always in active mode.

AR - 8.0/10

Fantabulous AR! I was positioned on my fours ... She applied a combination of licking and probing method ... She caressed and stimulated my dick stimultaneously ... Very very shiok and I enjoyed this department thoroughly ...

French Kiss - 8.5/10

Very passionately, slow, wet and engaging! She was skilled in this department!

BBBJ - 8.8/10

Awesome ultra deep & wet BBBJ! She alternated with splitting of her saliva on my dick and HJ me very sensuously and erotically ... The feeling was absolutely heavenly! A la Japanese AV style! The HJ pressure and speed were very ideal ... She would gradually built up speed, and slow down speed wherever neccessary when I was about to ejaculate ... Damn shiokalicious!

FJ - 8.3/10

She was very very accommodating to my sexual desire like the rest of the WL I upped this month so far ... We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking (both with me standing & on my knees), frontal bonk and missionary ... Upon reaching the orgasmic phase, I was almost totally drained! Triple shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.5/10

Absolutely fantastic attitude! She has the ang pai attitude and most importantly, she is a very service-oriented WL. She is for those who are into service ... An excellent lay!

RTF - Yes, if I need a solid bonk!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She is a Commando WL!

Thanks for the FR. Though I recall this 66, while looking generally ok, my dick fell asleep during my session with her a month ago... not sure why.

By the way bro, thought I'd help you improve the readability of your FRs and reduce confusion.

jack black: if you're referring to hair, it's jet black, and not jack black. Jack Black is the actor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Black I'd be frightened if a girl had his hairstyle or looked anything like him

plumb: it's plump, and not plumb if you're referring to a woman's body shape. Plumb is a weight on the end of a line, used to determine water depth like the one here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumb-bob
Plumb may also refer to work as a plumber.

Hope that's helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is a Commando WL!

WL Name - 66
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.63m (barefoot)
Home Base - 24M13
Misc info - Debuted in August 2012

Looks - 6.6/10

She is pleasant and quite adorable looking as you look at her longer ... She definitely has the bonkable looks. She has long jack black & straight tress. She put on awful looking bushy eyelashes ... I advised her to use those more sparsely type and apply a layer of mascara so as to make it looks more natural ... No blemish on her face ...

Bod - 6.8/10

She is neither slim nor plumb. I could see slightly protruding tummy ... She has some curves on her butt. She is a little on the tan side like a Singaporean lass. She has a small red tattoo near her right hip bone.

Tits - 7.0/10

Natural B minus frontal assets with pale pink pencil eraser size nipples.

Pussy - 8.0/10

She has good looking cunt which is pink in colour. Her labia is neatly tuck inside her vagina lips and looks like it is seldom utilized. It was certainly a palatable sight to me. I gave her a detail cunnilingus without fail ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.3/10

This lass does not need introduction at all ... She came forward to caress me all over and in no time, we locked lips and frenched passionately ... We then undressed each other piece by piece ... She licked and sucked my nipples, neck and ears in a horny fashion. She then pushed me gently on the bed and mounted on top of me. She started to grind her pussy (still with her G-String intact) against my already hard-on heirloom (my brief was still intact). We frenched passionately and deeply again ... Awesome!

Shower Action - 8.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage from back to front ... She sensuously and stimulatingly soaped me all over ... She slided her hand down under and from my rear to stroke my dick senusously. Shiokalicious! She would also allow me to slide my erected dick along her crack to mimic a doggie bonking action. At the sametime, I squeezed and fondled her tits and nipples from behind with one of my hands and stimulated her clit alternately with my other hand ... I sucked and licked her neck and ears. We french madly & deeply before we proceeded to towel dried ourselves ... Double Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She gave me a sensuous cat-bath with high mouth suction pressure. Points given for her thorough coverage. She would also caress my dick with one of her hands very stimulatingly while sucking my nipples to ensure my dick was always in active mode.

AR - 8.0/10

Fantabulous AR! I was positioned on my fours ... She applied a combination of licking and probing method ... She caressed and stimulated my dick stimultaneously ... Very very shiok and I enjoyed this department thoroughly ...

French Kiss - 8.5/10

Very passionately, slow, wet and engaging! She was skilled in this department!

BBBJ - 8.8/10

Awesome ultra deep & wet BBBJ! She alternated with splitting of her saliva on my dick and HJ me very sensuously and erotically ... The feeling was absolutely heavenly! A la Japanese AV style! The HJ pressure and speed were very ideal ... She would gradually built up speed, and slow down speed wherever neccessary when I was about to ejaculate ... Damn shiokalicious!

FJ - 8.3/10

She was very very accommodating to my sexual desire like the rest of the WL I upped this month so far ... We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking (both with me standing & on my knees), frontal bonk and missionary ... Upon reaching the orgasmic phase, I was almost totally drained! Triple shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.5/10

Absolutely fantastic attitude! She has the ang pai attitude and most importantly, she is a very service-oriented WL. She is for those who are into service ... An excellent lay!

RTF - Yes, if I need a solid bonk!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 18-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up SaSa(1654A)

SaSa(1654A)...23 yr Hubei mm...v fair sweet gnd looker...abt 161cm+, slim smooth skin, nice legs...fabulous pair of C+/D cup creamy soft perky boobs wif 50cent lightish brown pink areola(prolly the nicest boobs in gl at the mo!)...ass abit flatish, pussy well trimmed no smell...

Overall sex svc is not bad for newbie but wat stands out is her sweet friendly genuine innocent personality n willingness to learn n pls + strong natural gfe vibes...

Door closed n once i saw her in her birthday suit me cock slowly went northwards just fm the sight of her lovely huge creamy boobs, quite a rare sight on a slim frame n v fair as well...she sweetly took me hand n led me to the shower chatting away...goes wifout saying the soapy raba front n bk was shiok becuz the feel of her huge boobs was delightful made more shiok by passionate frenching...also got a soothing n enjoyable soapy boob fuck...no bbbj in the shower(later asked her abt this n the poor sweet thing told me she forgot, she can be quite kancheong so must try n sayang her more)...

Bed action...she asked me whether i wanted to turn over n i said rather she played wif me on top as i was captivated by her fab boobs on her slim frame...she lay on me n surprised me by rubbing her pussy on me cock looking into me eyes wif a cheeky grin...bit of boob massage on me chest n legs, then quick catbath on me front, i pulled her close n we frenched me feeling those soft lovely boobs agst me chest shiok...no ar...bbbj lacked suction n her use of hands showed her inexperience(gave her some tips on how to improve in this area) nice eyecontact though...

i took over n had a blast fondling, squeezing, kneading n sucking her lovely boobs, felt like a horny baby...she seemed to enjoy this wif gd moans n at times squeezed her own boobs while i sucked!...went south to do me tonguefu n got her moaning n wet...went bk up n frenched her letting her taste her own juices!...

fj was excellent as she really lets herself go n those big boobs bouncing abt is an amazing sight to behold, kinda felt like a jap big boobs av show...doggie wif her facing the mirror, at times bk arched hand reaching bk to grip one of me hands on her ass me pounding n her boobs juggling abt in the mirror n she moaning, at times me squeezing one boob n turning her face ard to french...doggie standing wif her in her heels leaning agst the mirror phoaar tat effect wif those boobs sometimes pressing agst the mirror n sometimes being squeezed by me while i pounded her fm behind damn shiok!...

spooning sideways wif one of her legs raised n me full access to her boobs n clit n enjoying the mirror effect...foldable chair wif her legs wrapped ard me waist hands gripping me neck n shoulders while i pounded enjoying being squished by her lovely boobs n frenching passionately...asian cowgal she pumping n grinding wif those fab boobs bouncing abt, at times she squeezing, me squeezing n when we were cumming both of us squeezing together piak piak piak!...ended wif cuddles, boobs feel, chit chat n more frenching...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this SaSa...definite gem potential... many tks to Submarineking, Enigma n Duckbeaks for the recommendation...
Old 18-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I do not think it is that critical that would cause any confusion as it is merely a typo ... so long the gist & intent of the FR is reasonably well-documented and impressed ...

Regarding your dick that went into flaccid mode, I must say that it is a classic example of what is vintage wine to others maybe vinegar to you per what Doomas has clearly explained to you ... I am afraid you have to learn to accept the fact that all our taste for women varies ... and more importantly, each and everyone of us has our own definition of an enjoyable session ... You obviously cannot get all of us to conform to your standard ...

Cheers,
MaXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks for the FR. Though I recall this 66, while looking generally ok, my dick fell asleep during my session with her a month ago... not sure why.

By the way bro, thought I'd help you improve the readability of your FRs and reduce confusion.

jack black:

plumb: it's plump ...............

Hope that's helpful!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

Hahaha. Of course our taste differs, and hence why we should say so if we have a different view or experience. That's what the forum is for, to give information to help others make better choices in geylang

Quote:
I do not think it is that critical that would cause any confusion as it is merely a typo ... so long the gist & intent of the FR is reasonably well-documented and impressed ...

Regarding your dick that went into flaccid mode, I must say that it is a classic example of what is vintage wine to others maybe vinegar to you per what Doomas has clearly explained to you ... I am afraid you have to learn to accept the fact that all our taste for women varies ... and more importantly, each and everyone of us has our own definition of an enjoyable session ... You obviously cannot get all of us to conform to your standard ...

Cheers,
MaXx
Old 18-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Jamesr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Thanks guys for your FRs. I've found them so helpful in making choices. Would be grateful if you can point out whether the wl performs AR in your reports. I have a question about Sasa of 1654A: I recall reading an FR that indicated she did perform AR which conflicts with the recent report here that she didn't . Is it a case of one having to ask for that specific service?
Old 19-10-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster

Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesr View Post
Thanks guys for your FRs. I've found them so helpful in making choices. Would be grateful if you can point out whether the wl performs AR in your reports. I have a question about Sasa of 1654A: I recall reading an FR that indicated she did perform AR which conflicts with the recent report here that she didn't . Is it a case of one having to ask for that specific service?
Some wls will try to skip it if they can as it's really disgusting to lick someone's ass where the shit comes out of...

But if they do, just tell them that you want it done and they'll usually do it. Though there'll be those that will insist on not doing this.

We can't force them if they don't want to, though AR is almost like standard procedure for girls wanting to make it bigger in geylang.
Old 19-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Troy_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers,
MaXx
IMHO, definitely no confusion and perfectly readable. Max always give excellent field report and recommendation. Maybe because his taste is very similar to mine. Cheers!
Old 19-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy_sg View Post
IMHO, definitely no confusion and perfectly readable. Max always give excellent field report and recommendation. Maybe because his taste is very similar to mine. Cheers!
Sure.

Though I'm curious how come you haven't posted anything for five years since 2007 only to suddenly show up now just to post this.

Kinda weird
Old 19-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
IMHO, FR by max_priest, omnia, donerboner, geylandFC, CTxxxx, Honestkeith, etc. are more genuine compare to yours as you did not vividly describe the body parts/features of the WL. You only touched on your sex action with the WL in your FR. These can prove that they really upped the WL. Any Tom, Dick and Harry can post a FR like yours and claimed that you have upped the WL but in actual fact, you may not have done so.

Don't be angry ya, am only saying things from my own perspective and I am not saying u are writing BS FR.
How to be angry with clones like you? And ah, it's very obvious who you are bro
Old 20-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

Hahaha. You know, we all just find it funny when you bark around the place with your original nick.

But it's even more funny when you use another nick thinking people won't know it's you.

Unfortunately it's so obvious cos there's only one guy that talks the way you do

It's like when you're born with a fucked up face, it's just sooooo hard to hide or change it.

Quote:
From the outside you ar not angry but right deep inside you are angry because u and your gang zapped me secretly when I identified your secret!

I honestly think your FR are very dubious. You keep promoting the same WL here as if you are paid to do so. The most obvious thing I have observed so far is, when you write FR, you never never touched much on the details of the gals' parts like tattoo, look of the cunt, nipples, birthmarks, blemishes, anything unique, other parts/features, etc. I am skeptical in many of your FR, I am not sure if you really fuck the gal you mentioned in your FR. You may have seen her or heard about her from someone else (e.g. OKT). Your FR on the gals only covered the surface and all the unnecessary & redundant sex actions which bragged more about yourself rather than discussing the WL whom we all are keen to know. You sound like a mixture of a swagger + narcissist to me. Maybe you have a hidden agenda to promote certain gals only. I don't see the rest of the folks here who aggressively promoting the same old gal.

I don't think you are a licensed OKT as I have seen you in 2831A a few times. You are no Ponce-GOD, Oops, spelling mistake hor. May I know how to spell your nick arh? You are a big guy with poor complexion, in your forties and who talked alot like a big swagger. Obviously you dun look like the one you made yourself up to be here from what I've seen and based on what a WL told me, whom you patronized once before.

If you are genuine in contributing FR and have really fucked the gals in question, you should try to improve on your own FR first before you critisize others FR and don't made comments like "You sure the gal justify so high a rating"?!! Your standard & experience pales in comparison to some of the snr samsters here who have fucked & written FR more than you eat rice. Although you may have been here for 8 years, the bulk of your time were spent on CAT50 WL and only recently you started to foray into CAT150. Therefore, don't act like a lau jiao here and critisize others FR. You are in no position to do so.
Old 20-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

It's not that I'm at a loss for words, it's just no point arguing with someone that has lost all credibility, especally someone using a clone to attack others

Quote:
You can hide but you can't run. The facts are clearly shown here that your FR are skeptical and no need a rocket scientist to figure that up! To reiterate, your FR lack of essential substance to prove that you have really upped the WL. Everybody can simply say I drill her pussy hard, frenched her hard and all the jazz! You only touched on the surface. Am I correct, Ponce-God ...Oops, sorri arh, your nick not within my vocab so dounch know how to spell leh.

U can say I am clone but all discerning samsters would be able to tell & see for themselves that most of my knowledge encompasses Malaysian WL. I seldom post anything on PRC WL. You can run a check of my historical posts. You have the habit of accusing samsters as clones when you are at a lost for words.

If you like to critisize others, be prepared to be critisized by others too.
Old 20-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
As I mentioned many times, the facts that your skeptical FR are all clearly shown here, you love to demerit others FR, you are narcissist and swagger. Henceforth, all discerning samsters can judge for themselves even if they don't wanna listen from me. Therefore, even if you think I am clone of someone, thats not an important matter anymore. If I am really a clone, I guess Sammyboyfor's automatic script would be able to identify and terminate me eventually.

If you think I am wasting your time to rebut, why you keep responding to my posts? As I said, you can hide but you can't run ......................
Hahahaha, funny lah you. Seriously though. You're the pot calling the kettle black. You should focus your attention in helping others and not attacking others, then you wouldn't have to hide behind a clone....

It's like you keep having so many online vendettas with different bros here with your original nick... And now you want to start one with me using your clone.

My main aim of being in this forum is simple - to help bros navigate their way to get the best bang for their buck. Doing that includes me doing three things:

1) providing FRs on girls I tried, especially fresh stocks no one has tried before.
2) confirming the goodness of various girls I tried that are recommended through FRs by other bros
3) providing an alternative view and asking questions when my experience with a girl differs from previous FRs, some of which might have knowingly or unknowingly overrated a girl.

And I'm happy when bros find their way to a good experience. I also try to provide a good description of the girl if I can by comparing her to other girls or maybe a celebrity that everyone knows, eg Liu Yi Fei Things like cup size and body shape are also seldom missed in my frs as I know these are key components other than service.

I believe many bros have benefited, and I intend to continue to help bros here as long as I can
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1