The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 21-01-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Can earn commissions. Can hit targets and quota. And enjoy some steamy sex kanna F. Damn clever Slut! 😊
Old 21-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notefive View Post
Yes i do have
keep us posted bro...
best if u could pm me her contact/card...
might wanna buy something too.. bonus if free fuck is included
Old 21-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
windows8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the few female agents marketing this place must be wondering why there is a spike in calls from "interested" parties recently
Old 21-01-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
jolinhong90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First post in this forum after reading it for a few months when a friend introduce me here.

Finally got attached again after a few years. Current bf driving a suv and we had some sessions in his car during the start of our relationship as our family was still not aware of our status.

First month anniversary bf brought me for cable car dinner. After dinner went back to the car and he drove to somewhere up the hills. Started french kissing and slowly lead to heavy petting. Finally bf unzipped the dress I was wearing and reclined my seat.

Guess I don't have to describe what happened after that.

After this incident we always had frequent session in his car. First try for me as previous bf doesn't drive. The feeling is really different doing in public.
Old 21-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
NiceToMeetYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sharing my own experience. Hope you guys don't mind.

Years age, I had a female friend whom I liked a lot and I will always head to her place to study together. I would say she is a wild and daring person and she will initiate to have some fun in the public.

Only 3 incidents,
1)Ever did petting in cinema as we were seated at the last row corner seats. Will finger her till she had her orgasm and she will hj me and when I'm about to blow my load, she will offer her mouth for me to blow my load into.

2)Petting at the staircase in the afternoon. She left her house without any bra or panty on and we headed to the stairs a few blocks away from where she stay. And same thing, I will lick and finger her at the same time till she had her orgasm and she will blow me non-stop till I unload in her mouth.

3) She came over to find me and she was wearing a tube dress that ends slightly below her pussy. We went out to have dinner + some shopping and after that, I sent her home but, before reaching her block, she pulled me to the nearest MSCP. As it was around 11+, she decided to just take off her tube dress and to my surprise, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. What surprised me more is that I didn't know she was that daring as to take off everything. But nonetheless, we continued to have a 10-15mins tryst with me ending with unloading on her boobs. She didn't bother cleaning and just wore back her dress and I sent her home.

All these are true stories, and I hope you guys enjoy. Still can't believe she is so daring!
Old 21-01-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
McSpicyDouble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceToMeetYou View Post

Years age, I had a female friend whom I liked a lot and I will always head to her place to study together. I would say she is a wild and daring person and she will initiate to have some fun in the public.

Only 3 incidents,
1)Ever did petting in cinema as we were seated at the last row corner seats. Will finger her till she had her orgasm and she will hj me and when I'm about to blow my load, she will offer her mouth for me to blow my load into.

2)Petting at the staircase in the afternoon. She left her house without any bra or panty on and we headed to the stairs a few blocks away from where she stay. And same thing, I will lick and finger her at the same time till she had her orgasm and she will blow me non-stop till I unload in her mouth.

3) She came over to find me and she was wearing a tube dress that ends slightly below her pussy. We went out to have dinner + some shopping and after that, I sent her home but, before reaching her block, she pulled me to the nearest MSCP. As it was around 11+, she decided to just take off her tube dress and to my surprise, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. What surprised me more is that I didn't know she was that daring as to take off everything. But nonetheless, we continued to have a 10-15mins tryst with me ending with unloading on her boobs. She didn't bother cleaning and just wore back her dress and I sent her home.

All these are true stories, and I hope you guys enjoy. Still can't believe she is so daring!
Daring indeed!!! You should try to have more outdoor fun with her
Old 21-01-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
All these are true stories, and I hope you guys enjoy.
I did.Thank you.
Old 21-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Notefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I havent tried my luck on that agent yet as she told me her appointments are full till next mon. We will meet next mon where she will show me some units. Im getting excited.
Old 21-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 16
xtreme9pyro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtreme9pyro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I havent tried my luck on that agent yet as she told me her appointments are full till next mon. We will meet next mon where she will show me some units. Im getting excited.
All the best,bro. Waiting for your good news.
Old 22-01-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3122 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm getting excited too, for your FR.
Old 22-01-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3122 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolinhong90 View Post
First post in this forum after reading it for a few months when a friend introduce me here.

Finally got attached again after a few years. Current bf driving a suv and we had some sessions in his car during the start of our relationship as our family was still not aware of our status.

First month anniversary bf brought me for cable car dinner. After dinner went back to the car and he drove to somewhere up the hills. Started french kissing and slowly lead to heavy petting. Finally bf unzipped the dress I was wearing and reclined my seat.

Guess I don't have to describe what happened after that.

After this incident we always had frequent session in his car. First try for me as previous bf doesn't drive. The feeling is really different doing in public.
Good. Welcome abroad. Like your virgin post. Me driving a SUV too. Any chance to meet up? Up you.
Old 22-01-2016, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dooley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
I'm getting excited too, for your FR.
Same here as well
Old 22-01-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!

Quote:

Only 3 incidents,

Study? Haha how old are you both bro?
Old 22-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
OCBCBank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys thank you for sharing good info.
Old 22-01-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yeah, share with us, and UPz u too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1